• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika perked up then giggled happily as se finished signing up "ok" she said happily to him before looking around the room "now where's y" she mumbled as she looked for a door

"Ok then. I want to go to the amusement park" she said happily to william

[/QUOTE]
Y was on the top floor of The Imperial Tower. He was staring out the window, nibbling on a pocky stick.

Rev stared at him, near the large map of the entire dimension. "He's acting strange..." He muttered under his breath.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yes" shira said frankly "but jus watch over the for know. And make sure mitsu doesn't get stressed or angered or sad. She still doesn't have full control over her powers" shira said to her

[/QUOTE]
''sure thing...well, il let you know if something happens...''

*She said as she looks at the length of her hair*

...♅Akira walked around the halls, trying to pinpoint his location in relation to the main office's reception desk. He soon found it and walked over, looking down at the piece of paper. He spoke to himself as he read the names that were already listed♅...

“ What do I do now..? ”

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Y was on the top floor of The Imperial Tower. He was staring out the window, nibbling on a pocky stick.
Rev stared at him, near the large map of the entire dimension. "He's acting strange..." He muttered under his breath.
Mika smiled back at the man that helped her sign up before she happily skipped out emediately getting lost "crap" she mumbled as she started down a random hall before she found an elevator then giggled happily seeing the eye scanner as her right eye turned to e like y's before she looked into the scanner

Shira smiled then nodde "

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She said as she looks at the length of her hair*[/quote

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She said as she looks at the length of her hair*

[/QUOTE]
thank you" she said softly to her with a smile

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika smiled back at the man that helped her sign up before she happily skipped out emediately getting lost "crap" she mumbled as she started down a random hall before she found an elevator then giggled happily seeing the eye scanner as her right eye turned to e like y's before she looked into the scanner

[/QUOTE]
The scanner beeped. Access Granted. Welcome Volt. It whirred as the elevator opened.

Rev looked back at Y as he turned away. "We're going to be busy making sure Yuto doesn't get anywhere near Noir. You make sure no one gets up here." Rev said before he teleported away with the silent Drago.

Y turned and leaned back against the window, finishing off his pocky stick. "At least he hasn't found out yet..." He muttered.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika smiled back at the man that helped her sign up before she happily skipped out emediately getting lost "crap" she mumbled as she started down a random hall before she found an elevator then giggled happily seeing the eye scanner as her right eye turned to e like y's before she looked into the scanner

Shira smiled then nodde "

[/QUOTE]
''so lets go home now?''

The scanner beeped. Access Granted. Welcome Volt. It whirred as the elevator opened.
Rev looked back at Y as he turned away. "We're going to be busy making sure Yuto doesn't get anywhere near Noir. You make sure no one gets up here." Rev said before he teleported away with the silent Drago.

Y turned and leaned back against the window, finishing off his pocky stick. "At least he hasn't found out yet..." He muttered.
Mika giggle happily then walked in "hmmmm" she said as she looked around for some panel that would let her choose a floor

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''so lets go home now?''

''so lets go home now?''

[/QUOTE]
Shira nodded "yeah" he said softly to yuki

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika giggle happily then walked in "hmmmm" she said as she looked around for some panel that would let her choose a floor

Shira nodded "yeah" he said softly to yuki

[/QUOTE]
Y went over to the panel and changed it to a normal table. He then got out a bag of pocky sticks, trying to get another one out.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "That would be nice" He said happily "What ever happened to your father?" He asked

Marcus nodded "Good" He said softly before pecking her nose
They arrive at the bowling alley. Sam looks at Marcus and smiles happily at him

Y went over to the panel and changed it to a normal table. He then got out a bag of pocky sticks, trying to get another one out.
Mika eventually found the panel then pressed a random botton not knowing where the elevator would take her

"I don't know what happened to daddy" mitsu said with a small frown

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika eventually found the panel then pressed a random botton not knowing where the elevator would take her

[/QUOTE]
The elevator took her to the top floor. It slid open.

Y looked up. "Huh? Who could that be?" He asked as he tensed a bit.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika eventually found the panel then pressed a random botton not knowing where the elevator would take her

"I don't know what happened to daddy" mitsu said with a small frown

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William shrugged "He was kinda a creep...Doing that to you is just...." He looked down "Unforgivable"

The elevator took her to the top floor. It slid open.
Y looked up. "Huh? Who could that be?" He asked as he tensed a bit.
Mika looked around in the elevator before the door opened ten he quickly turned around to look at the door "hmm" she said curiously

shortyshot8 said:
William shrugged "He was kinda a creep...Doing that to you is just...." He looked down "Unforgivable"
"And what did he do?" She asked him

Kagura stared at Kelsey "Toru I have no idea of how to take care of a child.. why don't you call Zero or Lexi to babysit her? And I signed up for a tournament so unless you want me to bring Kelsey with me..." Kagura sighed and trailed off.

"You'll be fine, besides in a couple months shes gonna be 12 so she won't be a child for long. And yes go ahead and bring her I need a break" Toru sughed and shoved Kagura and Kelsey out the door.

(So lonely ;-
;)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika looked around in the elevator before the door opened ten he quickly turned around to look at the door "hmm" she said curiously

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "You don't remember what he did to you...He kissed you and.....Just....It was wrong" He said softly

Ayen changed once we was in his room, happy to have his stuff back, he checked if they messed with any of it, once content and sure they hadn't he went to the main desk to ask if they had any training areas only to find the source of the aura which he originally used to find his way to the school

"you're the epically power full being that caused the destruction of the city aren't you?" he asked hoping not to anger him with the question.

@Fukushima Akira

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika looked around in the elevator before the door opened ten he quickly turned around to look at the door "hmm" she said curiously

[/QUOTE]
Y panicked. C-Crap! It's Mika! He thought. "Hey Mika." He said. What am I doing?!

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "You don't remember what he did to you...He kissed you and.....Just....It was wrong" He said softly
"How would you know of that when e was making me hallucinate to see how strong I was" she said to him

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "That's good" He said softly "I can't even imagine how hard this is for you"
Sam chuckled. "What being pregnant?" She asks as they walk in the bowling alley

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled back at her "So how are you feeling?" He asked softly

Cam hugged Farah "Are you gonna be okay?" He asked softly

@WeirdPrincess

(@Daniel reaver Did you miss my post?)
Farah slowly nodded,"Yeah....I should be fine." She said in a monotone voice as she stared blankly ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back