• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled and kissed yukis head softy

[/QUOTE]
''so shall we go home and let Kikuri watch over Mitsu and William?''

*She said as she looks up at Shira*

Lumina said:
Noir, still under the cloak, noticed a lot of new security. There was a few more guards in a few places than she had remembered there being before. She eyed them, guessing he was through one of those areas. She wondered how she could get through, guessing it wouldn't be as easy as before.
The men eyed her suspiciously as she walked by. It seemed as if they had a grudge against her or something.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika looked around "well I don't care if Im not supposed to be here because my future husband is here" she said childihsly as she walked over to the desk

[/QUOTE]
Kite chuckled. "Ah... Young love eh? Alright. All you have to do is sign this." He said as he slid a sign up sheet over. "It includes your room number." He said as he pointed at a number on the paper. 712.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I love you too william." She said softly to him before she kissed him again

[/QUOTE]
William smiled and kissed her back a bit roughly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''so shall we go home and let Kikuri watch over Mitsu and William?''
*She said as she looks up at Shira*

[/QUOTE]
"Probably. I still don't trust that girl but I guess we had to" she said as she thought about mitsu

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite chuckled. "Ah... Young love eh? Alright. All you have to do is sign this." He said as he slid a sign up sheet over. "It includes your room number." He said as he pointed at a number on the paper. 712.
Mitsu signed it before she looked at the number then pouted "no. I want to stay wit y" she said defiantly

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled and kissed her back a bit roughly
Mitsu blushed then broke the kiss wit a giggle "don't do that baby." She said with a giggle

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Probably. I still don't trust that girl but I guess we had to" she said as she thought about mitsu

Mitsu signed it before she looked at the number then pouted "no. I want to stay wit y" she said defiantly

Mitsu blushed then broke the kiss wit a giggle "don't do that baby." She said with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
''so then your leaving them in my care...?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Probably. I still don't trust that girl but I guess we had to" she said as she thought about mitsu

[/QUOTE]
William pouted "Aww but I love kissing you like that" He said playfully

[/QUOTE]
Kite shook his head. "I'm afraid Y lives in The Imperial Tower. That's off limits to tournament participants. Rooming with him would be impossible." He said. "You can always use the holo caster to call him holographically..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''so then your leaving them in my care...?''

[/QUOTE]
"Yes" shira said frankly "but jus watch over the for know. And make sure mitsu doesn't get stressed or angered or sad. She still doesn't have full control over her powers" shira said to her

"Ah, alright, yeah" she nodded "let's go back then" she said with a small smile she walked alongside him, her gaze moved down to their hands, he was still holding it?, she blushed lightly a light pink tint on her face as she walked along quietly as she looked straight ahead again.

@Lumina

shortyshot8 said:
William pouted "Aww but I love kissing you like that" He said playfully
Mitsu giggled then shook her head "nope" she said pkayfully before pecking his lips

Kite shook his head. "I'm afraid Y lives in The Imperial Tower. That's off limits to tournament participants. Rooming with him would be impossible." He said. "You can always use the holo caster to call him holographically..."
Mika pouted and crossed her arms "no fair" she grumbled childishly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu giggled then shook her head "nope" she said pkayfully before pecking his lips

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "You are such a tease" He said playfully

The men eyed her suspiciously as she walked by. It seemed as if they had a grudge against her or something.
((She's under an invisibility cloak bruh ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I know" mitsu said as he rested her head on Williams chest and smiled

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "So you wanna go do something together?" He asked sweetly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu giggled then shook her head "nope" she said pkayfully before pecking his lips

[/QUOTE]
Kite shrugged. "Sorry little lady... But rules are rules..." He said. "Unless you convince him to room with you..."

Lumina said:
((She's under an invisibility cloak bruh ))
((Dang it, refrain from that post then xD ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Another date" she said to him as se smiled at him and took his hand in hers

[/QUOTE]
William smiled and nodded "Yeah that would be nice" He said softly

Kite shrugged. "Sorry little lady... But rules are rules..." He said. "Unless you convince him to room with you..."

((Dang it, refrain from that post then xD ))
Mika perked up then giggled happily as se finished signing up "ok" she said happily to him before looking around the room "now where's y" she mumbled as she looked for a door

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled and nodded "Yeah that would be nice" He said softly
"Ok then. I want to go to the amusement park" she said happily to william

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled at her "Just...Tell me if your stomach ever feels.....Strange okay?" He asked
Sam tilted her head. "Strange?" She asks with a slight smile. "But yea I will" she says with a chuckle

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika perked up then giggled happily as se finished signing up "ok" she said happily to him before looking around the room "now where's y" she mumbled as she looked for a door

"Ok then. I want to go to the amusement park" she said happily to william

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "That would be nice" He said happily "What ever happened to your father?" He asked

Mayyflower said:
Sam tilted her he'd. "Strange?" She asks with a slight smile. "But yea I will" she says with a chuckle
Marcus nodded "Good" He said softly before pecking her nose

Users who are viewing this thread

Back