• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Akito sighed. "Allen is like a brother to me" he says quietly "he's a very good guy" he continues
She looked up at him, blinking a few times "I-I know he is" she said quietly "He's been a good friend to me"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well im 16...but i dont mind''

[/QUOTE]
Ayen kept his drink away from her

"Some milk for the girl as well" he called over to the kitchen as they brought out her ramen "another five years and I'll let you have some." he said as he took another drink while looking at her.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen kept his drink away from her
"Some milk for the girl as well" he called over to the kitchen as they brought out her ramen "another five years and I'll let you have some." he said as he took another drink while looking at her.
''hmmm~ fine then''

*She said patiently waiting for her ramen and milk*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i guess...il have Himeragi sign up)))
*Himeragi signs up for the tournament*

[/QUOTE]
((Alright! Your the best Himeragi...! *sigh* This tournament is gonna be the death of me xD )

Lumina said:
Dark Noir nodded, looking out from the tower.
"Sounds good to me."

-----

Meanwhile Noir was walking around silently under the invisible cloak, trying her best not to bump into anyone. She noticed somebody working and followed them through a door into someplace she knew she shouldn't be, but she had to check everywhere to see what was happening.
The man didn't notice Noir. He scanned his iris against a door and it slid open to reveal a room full of cameras all over the stadium. He sat in a chair and began typing things into a database computer.

((Fuck it, I'll have Aion sign up. I miss RPing her ;- ;) )

Aion had seen someone casually toss away a holocaster so she picked it up, listened to the message, and pressed the button. She hadn't fought in a long time, so she figured now was a good a time as any.

She appeared in the Exceed dimension, confused by the fact the holocaster was gone, but shook it off, approaching the help desk to sign up. After signing up and receiving her room number she headed to the cafeteria, her stomach rumbling. She literally couldn't remember the last time she ate.

Tobi appeared in the real world as he put his mask back on the hole in his chest gone "Damn that sucked" He said to himself

@ANYONE

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((Alright! Your the best Himeragi...! *sigh* This tournament is gonna be the death of me xD )

The man didn't notice Noir. He scanned his iris against a door and it slid open to reveal a room full of cameras all over the stadium. He sat in a chair and began typing things into a database computer.
Noir walked around the room, closely inspecting all the cameras. She didn't really have anything she was looking for, she just was trying to see if there was anything, or anyone, out of place.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmm~ fine then''
*She said patiently waiting for her ramen and milk*

[/QUOTE]
Ayen finished his sake and ramen as they brought Himeragi her ramen and milk

"eat up" he said as he got up and stretched "you'll need your strength for the fights" he says as he starts walking out of the court "if you wish to talk more, I'll be in my room, it's 198" he said as he walked off waving his hand.

Lumina said:
Noir walked around the room, closely inspecting all the cameras. She didn't really have anything she was looking for, she just was trying to see if there was anything, or anyone, out of place.
One camera in particular should a strange nebula at the edge of the Exceed Dimension. Another showed the stadium. Suddenly, one of the cameras fixed itself on Yuto.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen finished his sake and ramen as they brought Himeragi her ramen and milk
"eat up" he said as he got up and stretched "you'll need your strength for the fights" he says as he starts walking out of the court "if you wish to talk more, I'll be in my room, it's 198" he said as he walked off waving his hand.
''alright...oh! and when does the tournament begin?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Ten I'll just tell them that I'm your future wife so they can't do any thing about it. Or I'll just hide" he said as she hugged him happily

[/QUOTE]
Y sighed. "If you say so..." He said softly, pecking her lips and breaking away from her. He made his way towards the door. "I have work to do. You should hurry and sign up for the tournament." Y said as he left and disappeared into a elevator.

One camera in particular should a strange nebula at the edge of the Exceed Dimension. Another showed the stadium. Suddenly, one of the cameras fixed itself on Yuto.
Noir studied the nebula, intrigued by how interesting and strange it looked, but her attention was changed to the other screen showing Yuto. He seemed to be okay, and she quietly exhaled a sigh of relief seeing him, but her attitude changed to that of a curious one. He was just on duty to make sure things went smoothly behind the scenes, why was a camera fixed on him? She watched to find out.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''alright...oh! and when does the tournament begin?''

[/QUOTE]
"ask one of the people at the Help desks" called back before he made a b-line for his room hoping his stuff would be there.

SoulofTobi said:
"ask one of the people at the Help desks" called back before he made a b-line for his room hoping his stuff would be there.
*Himeragi then thanks him then starts eating her meal*

Lumina said:
Noir studied the nebula, intrigued by how interesting and strange it looked, but her attention was changed to the other screen showing Yuto. He seemed to be okay, and she quietly exhaled a sigh of relief seeing him, but her attitude changed to that of a curious one. He was just on duty to make sure things went smoothly behind the scenes, why was a camera fixed on him? She watched to find out.
The man in the room talked into his headset. "Follow him." He said as the camera now fixed on a group of men in black hoods that started following Yuto silently.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus thought about it "I have no idea...." He said in thought
Sam thought about it for a little. "We could go bowling, see a movie, or go out to eat" she suggests. "I'll be fine with either one" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Sam thought about it for a little. "We could go bowling, see a movie, or go out to eat" she suggests. "I'll be fine with either one" she says smiling
Marcus smirked "Or we could do all of them" He said happily

The man in the room talked into his headset. "Follow him." He said as the camera now fixed on a group of men in black hoods that started following Yuto silently.
Noir's eyes widened as she saw the men.

No no nono this is NOT happening!

Noir snuck behind the man so he wouldn't see her arm sticking out and she drew a raincloud above the control panel, making it rain all over it and soak it. She slipped out the door before he was able to react.

Lumina said:
Noir's eyes widened as she saw the men.
No no nono this is NOT happening!

Noir snuck behind the man so he wouldn't see her arm sticking out and she drew a raincloud above the control panel, making it rain all over it and soak it. She slipped out the door before he was able to react.
A series of cursing could be heard from inside. The man chased after her with a dark blade in his hand. "Get back here!" He yelled at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back