• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I know I am" she said playfully to him as she smiled and nuzzled his chest

[/QUOTE]
William laughed a little "God I'm not sure what you are like when not around me" He said giving her a kiss on the head

Mayyflower said:
Akito shrugged. "I do not know" he sighs quietly

Sam smiled. "Well I was gonna go watch the tournament" she suggest
Ilaani chuckled lightly "Ah, Alright" she replied as she took another sip of coffee.

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed a little "God I'm not sure what you are like when not around me" He said giving her a kiss on the head
"Well I'm quiet. And secluded" she said as she smiled and closed her eyes wen she felt his lips on her head

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Y kept blushing. "But what if someone sees us?!" He asked.

Yuto turned to face her and put a hand on her shoulder. "Do what you think is right. Don't let anyone tell you that what your doing is wrong. It's just the way YOU do it. That way makes you unique. Just... Come back safe, ok?" He asked hugging her. "I can't afford to lose you..."

Yushido walks through the halls on the outskirts to the stadium. "We spent a lot of money to get this solid vision technology... It better not be a waste..." He said as stood in front of a door, scanning his eye. Access granted.

Welcome Yushido. The door whirred as it slid open. He walked in to a series of controls. He flipped on the lights of the stadium and opened the gates. It's time... He thought with a smile. Spectators piled in to get seats to watch. Everyone's holo casters beeped. They all had new messages on them. They regarded new information on sign ups.

@shortyshot8

@SoulofTobi

@Lumina

@Anyone else I missed...

(Just a reminder... This tournament is being held in the Exceed Dimension...)
i guess...il have Himeragi sign up)))

*Himeragi signs up for the tournament*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well I'm quiet. And secluded" she said as she smiled and closed her eyes wen she felt his lips on her head

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "You have no clue how much I have to hold back on you" He said playfully

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Should we hed home baby" she asked yuki as they walked

"Wh-what's that mean" she asked as she blushed and looked at his chest embarased

[/QUOTE]
William laughed a little "What do you think?" He asked teasingly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Should we hed home baby" she asked yuki as they walked

"Wh-what's that mean" she asked as she blushed and looked at his chest embarased

[/QUOTE]
''sure, if you want to''

*She said happily as she looks up at Shira smiling*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Y kept blushing. "But what if someone sees us?!" He asked.

Yuto turned to face her and put a hand on her shoulder. "Do what you think is right. Don't let anyone tell you that what your doing is wrong. It's just the way YOU do it. That way makes you unique. Just... Come back safe, ok?" He asked hugging her. "I can't afford to lose you..."

Yushido walks through the halls on the outskirts to the stadium. "We spent a lot of money to get this solid vision technology... It better not be a waste..." He said as stood in front of a door, scanning his eye. Access granted.

Welcome Yushido. The door whirred as it slid open. He walked in to a series of controls. He flipped on the lights of the stadium and opened the gates. It's time... He thought with a smile. Spectators piled in to get seats to watch. Everyone's holo casters beeped. They all had new messages on them. They regarded new information on sign ups.

@shortyshot8

@SoulofTobi

@Lumina

@Anyone else I missed...

(Just a reminder... This tournament is being held in the Exceed Dimension...)
(I should sign Kagura up before it too late O.o )

Kagura walked up to the desk where she would have to sign up "I'm here to sign up for the tournament" she said and looked at the person.

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled. "Yea, I know right" she says placing a hand on her stomach
Marcus laughed a little "For me to get a Succubus pregnant is really rare" He said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed badly "o-oh" she said embarrassingly before she hurried her face into his chest

[/QUOTE]
William laughed a little "Hey...Bring your face here" He said softly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''sure, if you want to''
*She said happily as she looks up at Shira smiling*

[/QUOTE]
"Ok then" Shira said as she looke at yuki and smiled back

Mayyflower said:
Akito chuckled. "So you and Allen huh?" He says jokingly
Ilaani shot a glare "W-We are friends" she said quietly as she began tapping the sides of her coffee cup again staring into it.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Ok then" Shira said as she looke at yuki and smiled back

[/QUOTE]
''sooo....wanna fly home?''

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed a little "Hey...Bring your face here" He said softly
Mitsu blushed badly then slowly looked up at him

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''sooo....wanna fly home?''

[/QUOTE]
"But we drove didn't we" she asked yuki

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed badly then slowly looked up at him

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "I love you" He said before kissing her on the lips softly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen made his way down to the food court then placed his order
"i'll start with the biggest bowl of Miso ramen you have and the best sake you have." he said as he put several silver coins on the counter.

@TheRebelliousDragon

(@Shiroe Kurona , if you want, you can come interact with Ayen before the fights =D)
Ayen sat in the food court now on his fifth bowl of ramen and second bottle of sake

"Another bowl please" he yelled to the kitchen as he drank another cup of sake, making sure he got his moneys worth

@anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back