• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite smiled up at him. "Hey William! How ya doin buddy! I was glad you could see me and Lexi's wedding... She's having a baby soon." He said. "All you gotta do is sign up and I'll give you a room number! If you want to be roommates with someone, you may." He said.

Yuzu sighed when he left. "Great... Now I'm bored again..." She grumbled.
William looked shocked before sighing "That's nice" He said happily "Well there is one person who I don't need to share a room with but more of they need to share a room with me" He said nodding at the thought "Her name is Mitsu" He said happily "Oh did you hear about Marcus? He's not only going to soon have a child but also getting married!" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
William looked shocked before sighing "That's nice" He said happily "Well there is one person who I don't need to share a room with but more of they need to share a room with me" He said nodding at the thought "Her name is Mitsu" He said happily "Oh did you hear about Marcus? He's not only going to soon have a child but also getting married!" He said happily
Kite typed on his computer. "Alright! Misu it is! I'm also very happy to hear that! Just sign here." He said as he slid him a sign up sheet.

Kite typed on his computer. "Alright! Misu it is! I'm also very happy to hear that! Just sign here." He said as he slid him a sign up sheet.
William stared at it "Uhhhh......Shit" He said to himself "I may or may not know how to read.........Let me just do this" He said as his name was burned into the sheet

@TheRebelliousDragon Just waiting for you to take me to the Exceed dimension :P ))

Yuzu nodded. "Sure thing! Your room number is 198. It's actually on this floor." She said.

Shingo nodded. "Sure! Here you go!" He said as he slid him a sign up sheet. "Any final questions about the tournament?"
Alastair hummed in thought,"What room number am I staying in? That's about it." He said as he picked up the sign up sheet.

Nonalaka said:
"An incubus? Huh, Thats kinda interesting, I've never met one of those before" she replied before taking a sip of coffee.
((Sorry I fell asleep))
Akito looked at iIaani "Really?" He asks supprised

Ayen made his way down to the food court then placed his order

"i'll start with the biggest bowl of Miso ramen you have and the best sake you have." he said as he put several silver coins on the counter.

@TheRebelliousDragon

(@Shiroe Kurona , if you want, you can come interact with Ayen before the fights =D)

Mayyflower said:
Akito looked at iIaani "Really?" He asks supprised
She raised a brow as she left her cup down on the table "Really... you look surprised"

Y kept blushing. "But what if someone sees us?!" He asked.

Yuto turned to face her and put a hand on her shoulder. "Do what you think is right. Don't let anyone tell you that what your doing is wrong. It's just the way YOU do it. That way makes you unique. Just... Come back safe, ok?" He asked hugging her. "I can't afford to lose you..."

Yushido walks through the halls on the outskirts to the stadium. "We spent a lot of money to get this solid vision technology... It better not be a waste..." He said as stood in front of a door, scanning his eye. Access granted.

Welcome Yushido. The door whirred as it slid open. He walked in to a series of controls. He flipped on the lights of the stadium and opened the gates. It's time... He thought with a smile. Spectators piled in to get seats to watch. Everyone's holo casters beeped. They all had new messages on them. They regarded new information on sign ups.

@shortyshot8

@SoulofTobi

@Lumina

@Anyone else I missed...

(Just a reminder... This tournament is being held in the Exceed Dimension...)
"Ten I'll just tell them that I'm your future wife so they can't do any thing about it. Or I'll just hide" he said as she hugged him happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu giggled happily and quickly wrapped her arms around his neck "hi baby" she said happily to him

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "I got us our own room at the tournament" He said happily

Mayyflower said:
Sam hummed at the thought. "Well, what do you want to do?" She asks still holding his hands
Marcus shrugged "I have no clue" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:

"That's good baby" she said happily as she smiled at him then pecked his nose

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"That's good baby" she said happily as she smiled at him then pecked his nose

[/QUOTE]
William smiled as he wrapped his arms around her waist "You are cute" He said jokingly

Mayyflower said:
Akito nodded. "Yea alittle supprised" he chuckled
"Why are you surprised though?" She asked as she stared over at him.

"Do it once the tournament starts." Rev said as he looke out the window again.
Dark Noir nodded, looking out from the tower.

"Sounds good to me."

-----

Meanwhile Noir was walking around silently under the invisible cloak, trying her best not to bump into anyone. She noticed somebody working and followed them through a door into someplace she knew she shouldn't be, but she had to check everywhere to see what was happening.

Nonalaka said:
"Why are you surprised though?" She asked as she stared over at him.
Akito shrugged. "I do not know" he sighs quietly

shortyshot8 said:

Sam smiled. "Well I was gonna go watch the tournament" she suggest

Mayyflower said:
Akito shrugged. "I do not know" he sighs quietly

Sam smiled. "Well I was gonna go watch the tournament" she suggest
Marcus smiled "Sweet I'm going to be in it!" He said happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back