• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed badly then slowly looked up at him

"But we drove didn't we" she asked yuki

[/QUOTE]
''it was Natsumi's car, she drove us here''

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sat in the food court now on his fifth bowl of ramen and second bottle of sake
"Another bowl please" he yelled to the kitchen as he drank another cup of sake, making sure he got his moneys worth

@anyone?
*Himeragi visited the food court and looks what Ayen was eating*

''hmm..does seem to taste good...huh?''

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little "For me to get a Succubus pregnant is really rare" He said happily
Sam chuckled and nodded. "Yea but I'm not just a succubus, Im a Night goddess " she says quietly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''it was Natsumi's car, she drove us here''

*Himeragi visited the food court and looks what Ayen was eating*

''hmm..does seem to taste good...huh?''

[/QUOTE]
Ayen nodded

"It is pretty good, but it's also filling, which is good for getting ready for fights." he said as another bowl of ramen was placed before him "I'm Ayen, nice to meet you, are you gonna be in the tournament as well?" he asked before starting on the food in-front of him.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded
"It is pretty good, but it's also filling, which is good for getting ready for fights." he said as another bowl of ramen was placed before him "I'm Ayen, nice to meet you, are you gonna be in the tournament as well?" he asked before starting on the food in-front of him.
''yes...i need to clean off the rust off of my skills.......may i sit down with you?''

*She said as she puts her hands behind her back looking innocent*

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled a little. "A goddess of the night" she says looking up from her stomach to look at Marcus
Marcus laughed a little "Though I wonder how you are feeling...I mean you can't exactly eat" He said to her

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little "Though I wonder how you are feeling...I mean you can't exactly eat" He said to her
Sam laughed a little and shook her head. "I'll be okay" she says rubbing her neck

Mayyflower said:
Sam laughed a little and shook her head. "I'll be okay" she says rubbing her neck
Marcus sighed in relief "That's good" He said softly before kissing her

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani shot a glare "W-We are friends" she said quietly as she began tapping the sides of her coffee cup again staring into it.
Akito put his hands up. "Woah okay okay" he huffed with a little chuckle

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed in relief "That's good" He said softly before kissing her
Sam kissed him back before hugging him. "Gosh I missed you" she whispers

Mayyflower said:

Sam kissed him back before hugging him. "Gosh I missed you" she whispers
Marcus smiled "I missed you too" He said hugging her back

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yes...i need to clean off the rust off of my skills.......may i sit down with you?''
*She said as she puts her hands behind her back looking innocent*

[/QUOTE]
Ayen nodded

"yes you may," he said patting a seat next to him "and if i may ask, whats your name?" he said taking another drink of sake.

Mayyflower said:
Ilaani let out a quiet sigh as she continued to stare into the cup and tapping her finger tips off it feeling a bit awkward that he brought that up her face tinting a light pink.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded
"yes you may," he said patting a seat next to him "and if i may ask, whats your name?" he said taking another drink of sake.
*Himeragi sits next to Ayen*

''my name is Himeragi...im guessing yours is...Ayen?''

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "I missed you too" He said hugging her back
Sam smiled. "When is the tournament?" She asks "like I know

It's today, but when?" She sighs a little

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled. "When is the tournament?" She asks "like I know
It's today, but when?" She sighs a little
Marcus shrugged "I have no clue" He said happily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi sits next to Ayen*
''my name is Himeragi...im guessing yours is...Ayen?''

[/QUOTE]
Ayen slightly smiled

"yes, that's right, I'm in a generous right now, what would you like to eat?" he asked cheerfully as he pulled out a couple more silver coins.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen slightly smiled
"yes, that's right, I'm in a generous right now, what would you like to eat?" he asked cheerfully as he pulled out a couple more silver coins.
''hmm il just have ramen please''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmm il just have ramen please''

[/QUOTE]
Ayen nodded

"a bowl of
Miso ramen for the girl" he yelled to the kitchen "are you old enough to drink sake?" he asked her cautiously well holding a cup of it.

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani let out a quiet sigh as she continued to stare into the cup and tapping her finger tips off it feeling a bit awkward that he brought that up her face tinting a light pink.
Akito sighed. "Allen is like a brother to me" he says quietly "he's a very good guy" he continues

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded
"a bowl of
Miso ramen for the girl" he yelled to the kitchen "are you old enough to drink sake?" he asked her cautiously well holding a cup of it.
''well im 16...but i dont mind''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back