• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
A series of cursing could be heard from inside. The man chased after her with a dark blade in his hand. "Get back here!" He yelled at her.
Noir kept running, wondering if the guy would see her under her cloak. She didn't really know where she was running but she felt okay having trashed the control panel. This was... actually kinda fun.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus grabbed her hand "Then...Let's go!" He said happily
Sam smiles as she links her hand in his. "Okay yea lets go" she says happily. "Where to first?" She asks smiling

Lumina said:
Noir kept running, wondering if the guy would see her under her cloak. She didn't really know where she was running but she felt okay having trashed the control panel. This was... actually kinda fun.
The man looked around angrily. "Dammit! Where did that little squirt to ?!" He said angrily. He had lost sight of her.

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiles as she links her hand in his. "Okay yea lets go" she says happily. "Where to first?" She asks smiling
Marcus smiled "Let's see...The plan would be that we go bowling first and work up an appetite then we go and eat dinner and finish off the night with a movie!" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Let's see...The plan would be that we go bowling first and work up an appetite then we go and eat dinner and finish off the night with a movie!" He said happily
Sam nodded. "Sounds good" she says happily

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "I love you" He said before kissing her on the lips softly
Mitsu's kissed him back "I lvw you too" she said softly to him

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''it was Natsumi's car, she drove us here''

*Himeragi visited the food court and looks what Ayen was eating*

''hmm..does seem to taste good...huh?''

[/QUOTE]
"Oh..... Roght" she said with a giggle

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu's kissed him back "I lvw you too" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
William looked in her eyes "You are too good to me Mitsu" He said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu's kissed him back "I lvw you too" she said softly to him

"Oh..... Roght" she said with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki giggled as she nuzzled Shira's shoulder*

Y sighed. "If you say so..." He said softly, pecking her lips and breaking away from her. He made his way towards the door. "I have work to do. You should hurry and sign up for the tournament." Y said as he left and disappeared into a elevator.
"I don't know where" she said before she looked around the room and giggled happily

The man looked around angrily. "Dammit! Where did that little squirt to ?!" He said angrily. He had lost sight of her.
Noir grinned, proud of herself. She kept running, trying to see anything that looked familiar to where she had seen Yuto in the camera. She hoped she wasn't too late, but she... wasn't optimistic. Gritting her teeth, she kept running.

Mayyflower said:
(Sorry I'm firework shopping
((Ohhh that's fine uvu, 4rth of July stuff right?, I could repost it? But its only a page or so back))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I don't know where" she said before she looked around the room and giggled happily

[/QUOTE]
Kite teleported her to him. "Heard there were people in The Imperial Tower that weren't supposed to. Your new here so I'll let you off the hook. Anyway, this is where you sign up." He said happily. They were both at Kite's Help Desk.

Lumina said:
Noir grinned, proud of herself. She kept running, trying to see anything that looked familiar to where she had seen Yuto in the camera. She hoped she wasn't too late, but she... wasn't optimistic. Gritting her teeth, she kept running.
The men decided to fall back from Yuto for now. They just had to make sure that Noir couldn't warn Yuto. They blocked off any areas that Yuto would happen to be in, claiming to be part of the staff and blocking any places off limits.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I know" she said playfuly to him as she smiled

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "I truly love you" He said softly before kissing her nose

The men decided to fall back from Yuto for now. They just had to make sure that Noir couldn't warn Yuto. They blocked off any areas that Yuto would happen to be in, claiming to be part of the staff and blocking any places off limits.
Noir, still under the cloak, noticed a lot of new security. There was a few more guards in a few places than she had remembered there being before. She eyed them, guessing he was through one of those areas. She wondered how she could get through, guessing it wouldn't be as easy as before.

Kite teleported her to him. "Heard there were people in The Imperial Tower that weren't supposed to. Your new here so I'll let you off the hook. Anyway, this is where you sign up." He said happily. They were both at Kite's Help Desk.
Mika looked around "well I don't care if Im not supposed to be here because my future husband is here" she said childihsly as she walked over to the desk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back