• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto let out a long sigh. "Well... It's time to go." He said as he closed his eyes and a portal opened behind him. He turned around and stepped through. He arrived in a corridor in the Exceed Dimension.
Noir appeared in the center of the arena in the Exceed Dimension. The best plan was to head for a help desk right now.
Noir landed without a sound, looking around to see herself in the middle of the arena. Great. If she could make it to her living area she'd have time to sneak around. She started for the nearest help desk, clutching her art tools in her hand tightly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen took the sheet, and with some guess work, filled it out
"I do have a few questions, first, wheres the food, and second, do we get to use our own equipment in the battles, and if we do can you send someone to get it if it was left behind." he asked in a logical determiner as his stomach growled.

@WeirdPrincess
Yuzu nodded. "Yes, there is a food court here. You also may use your own equipment during the tournament. If you have lost this equipment, we will try and locate it and bring it back to you." She said.

Lumina said:
Noir landed without a sound, looking around to see herself in the middle of the arena. Great. If she could make it to her living area she'd have time to sneak around. She started for the nearest help desk, clutching her art tools in her hand tightly.
Kite was sitting at this help desk. "Hello! How may I help you?" He asked with a grin that was undeniable. His hippo stood next to him.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim took the device and looked at it curiously What is this?I think this is my key to the exceed dimension Tim said as he pressed the small button He was teleported to the exceed dimension Uhhhh now its time to head to the help desk Tim said as he headed towards the help desk
@

[/QUOTE]
Shingo was sitting at the help desk Tim went to. "Timmmmm!!! Long time no see buddy." He said with a grin. "You here to sign up?" He asked.

Yuzu nodded. "Yes, there is a food court here. You also may use your own equipment during the tournament. If you have lost this equipment, we will try and locate it and bring it back to you." She said.

Kite was sitting at this help desk. "Hello! How may I help you?" He asked with a grin that was undeniable. His hippo stood next to him.

Shingo was sitting at the help desk Tim went to. "Timmmmm!!! Long time no see buddy." He said with a grin. "You here to sign up?" He asked.
Tim went up to Shingo and cried alittle after seeing him Shingo,I missed you where were you? Tim nodded and said Aren't you gonna be fighting aswell?

Noir looked at Kite, about to open her mouth, but stopped herself, redrawing the speech bubble in the air next to her.

"I'd like to sign up. Then I'd like to be shown my room, please."

It said. She hoped she wasn't being too rude. She just really wanted to start checking things out. She looked around and everything seemed normal, but they always do at first. She turned back to Kite, giving a smile.

Meanwhile, Dark Noir was floating in the air above the arena, watching as Noir finally appeared. She grinned, excited this was happening. She teleported randomly, curious about this dimension, and ended up on top of a huge tower next to two boys. She looked at them and waved.

Lumina said:
Noir looked at Kite, about to open her mouth, but stopped herself, redrawing the speech bubble in the air next to her.

It said. She hoped she wasn't being too rude. She just really wanted to start checking things out. She looked around and everything seemed normal, but they always do at first. She turned back to Kite, giving a smile.
Kite nodded. "Why of course! The fun can't begin without you!" He said happily. He handed her a sign up sheet. It had a number written on it. 623. "Any last questions before the tournament?"

Nonalaka said:
She looked at his hand briefly before taking it and stepping out, smiling at him as she did so. She looked around a bit "Anything else you want to do?" She asked him.
((I found it after 300 years, *dies*))

Yuto let out a long sigh. "Well... It's time to go." He said as he closed his eyes and a portal opened behind him. He turned around and stepped through. He arrived in a corridor in the Exceed Dimension.
Noir appeared in the center of the arena in the Exceed Dimension. The best plan was to head for a help desk right now.

Yuzu smiled. "Yes, you may room with another person here. Just tell me who you want to room with. The tournament starts in 6 hours..." She said.
"Oh okay! Then um....I would like to room with Akira Fukushima....and if I can have someone else, then Marcus Short. I'm not sure how many people we can room with....but I can make it work!" Asuka said with a laugh before she nodded."6 hours until it starts....gotta get in some more practice then! And how many other people are competing?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.

Kite nodded. "Why of course! The fun can't begin without you!" He said happily. He handed her a sign up sheet. It had a number written on it. 623. "Any last questions before the tournament?"
Noir shook her head, waving away the speech bubble. She nodded her head in thanks and began heading to her room. She felt uneasy, but couldn't exactly place why. She shrugged it off as nerves and just kept walking.

Lumina said:

Meanwhile, Dark Noir was floating in the air above the arena, watching as Noir finally appeared. She grinned, excited this was happening. She teleported randomly, curious about this dimension, and ended up on top of a huge tower next to two boys. She looked at them and waved.
Rev turned around from where he stood. "You are trespassing. If you do not leave immediately, me and my companion will be forced to kill you." He said with a cold stare at her.

Nonalaka said:
((I found it after 300 years, *dies*))
Ryft shrugged.

"We could go back to the school. It feels like it's been ages since we've been there."

He continued walking in no direction in particular, not really bothering to let go of Dakota's hand.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh okay! Then um....I would like to room with Akira Fukushima....and if I can have someone else, then Marcus Short. I'm not sure how many people we can room with....but I can make it work!" Asuka said with a laugh before she nodded."6 hours until it starts....gotta get in some more practice then! And how many other people are competing?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.
Yuzu typed in her computer. "So far we have... 4 people who signed up... Counting you two we have 6 people signed up..." She said. "By the way, your now rooming with Akira and Marcus." She finished.

Rev turned around from where he stood. "You are trespassing. If you do not leave immediately, me and my companion will be forced to kill you." He said with a cold stare at her.
Dark Noir blinked, then a smile appeared on her face. She walked forward to see th better, leaving trails of black inky steps as she walked.

"I like you two already. It's gonna be a great tournament, I can already tell. So much.."

A sinister grin appeared on her face as she looked at the two of them.

"...pain."

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim went up to Shingo and cried alittle after seeing him Shingo,I missed you where were you? Tim nodded and said Aren't you gonna be fighting aswell?

[/QUOTE]
Shingo shook his head. "Nope, I'm helping out today. I've been busy with Ally." He said. He handed him a sign up sheet. It also had his room number. 456.

Lumina said:
Dark Noir blinked, then a smile appeared on her face. She walked forward to see th better, leaving trails of black inky steps as she walked.
"I like you two already. It's gonna be a great tournament, I can already tell. So much.."

A sinister grin appeared on her face as she looked at the two of them.

"...pain."
Rev glared at her. "We don't accept outsiders..." He said plainly.

Drago suddenly interrupted Rev, still standing in the darkness of a wall nearby. "Let the girl speak. She may be helpful to our cause..." He hissed.

Ayen nodded as he made a detailed map of where to find his equipment and handed it over with a key

"it will be in a ivory chest reinforced with cold iron, and please use the key, it's a pain trying to fix those chests" he said with a sigh "see you later Asuka" he said as he made his way to the food court ready to eat.

@TheRebelliousDragon @anyone going to the food court

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded as he made a detailed map of where to find his equipment and handed it over with a key
"it will be in a ivory chest reinforced with cold iron, and please use the key, it's a pain trying to fix those chests" he said with a sigh "see you later Asuka" he said as he made his way to the food court ready to eat.

@TheRebelliousDragon @anyone going to the food court
Yuzu nodded. "Have a great day!" She said happily.

Shingo shook his head. "Nope, I'm helping out today. I've been busy with Ally." He said. He handed him a sign up sheet. It also had his room number. 456.

Drago suddenly interrupted Rev, still standing in the darkness of a wall nearby. "Let the girl speak. She may be helpful to our cause..." He hissed.
Dark Noir whistled, thankful at the boy who just spoke up.

"My counterpart is taking place in that tournament. I wanna see her burn, little by little, bit by bit, from the inside out, in the worst way possible. It's the least I can do for her keeping me locked away for so many years."

She was seething, but regained her composure.

"You two seem like you've got some kind of plan brewing. If you can help me, I'll do whatever it is you ask. And honestly, seeing people in pain is kinda cool."

She leaned against a nearby wall, looking at the two.

Yuzu typed in her computer. "So far we have... 4 people who signed up... Counting you two we have 6 people signed up..." She said. "By the way, your now rooming with Akira and Marcus." She finished.
"Ah Thank you so much for your help." Asuka said with a smile before she hummed again."I'm going to go now, again thank you and bye!" She waved at the girl before turning around and leaving.

Good job buddy You beated me and won a girl Tim said taking the sign up sheet and patting his shoulder

Lumina said:
Dark Noir whistled, thankful at the boy who just spoke up.
"My counterpart is taking place in that tournament. I wanna see her burn, little by little, bit by bit, from the inside out, in the worst way possible. It's the least I can do for her keeping me locked away for so many years."

She was seething, but regained her composure.

"You two seem like you've got some kind of plan brewing. If you can help me, I'll do whatever it is you ask. And honestly, seeing people in pain is kinda cool."

She leaned against a nearby wall, looking at the two.
Rev nodded. "You can help us... But you must lay low. We can't afford to reveal what is about to happen... As for your first mission-" He said before he was cut off by Drago.

"Is to kidnap Yuto. If you really want to see Noir suffer, take the one she loves away from her. Not only that... Nobody will be able to protect the stadium from ongoing Rogue Gods. Then everyone starts suffering... Which is the perfect moment to put our plan in motion. Now if you don't comply, we will be forced to kill you." Drago said.

Noir finally made it to her room. She closed and locked the door behind her and placed the paintbrush in her hand.

First things first, she wanted to try something. She wrote out the word SILENCE in the air, kicking one foot through it, then the other, then walked around. She grinned when she made zero noise walking around.

Secondly. She drew a blanket in midair, writing the word INVISIBLE in the middle. She grabbed it, throwing it over herself, and checked herself out in the mirror. She grinned even wider when she saw that she wasn't visible anymore.

This was perfect.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Ah Thank you so much for your help." Asuka said with a smile before she hummed again."I'm going to go now, again thank you and bye!" She waved at the girl before turning around and leaving.
Yuzu sighed when Asuka left, laying her head on the desk. "This is so boring..."

Lumina said:
Ryft shrugged.
"We could go back to the school. It feels like it's been ages since we've been there."

He continued walking in no direction in particular, not really bothering to let go of Dakota's hand.
"Ah, alright, yeah" she nodded "let's go back then" she said with a small smile she walked alongside him, her gaze moved down to their hands, she blushed lightly a light pink tint on her face as she walked along quietly.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Good job buddy You beated me and won a girl Tim said taking the sign up sheet and patting his shoulder

[/QUOTE]
Shingo brushed his hair out of his face. "Why of course, no woman can refuse the magnificent Shingo." He said.

Rev nodded. "You can help us... But you must lay low. We can't afford to reveal what is about to happen... As for your first mission-" He said before he was cut off by Drago.
"Is to kidnap Yuto. If you really want to see Noir suffer, take the one she loves away from her. Not only that... Nobody will be able to protect the stadium from ongoing Rogue Gods. Then everyone starts suffering... Which is the perfect moment to put our plan in motion. Now if you don't comply, we will be forced to kill you." Drago said.
Dark Noir nodded, seeming to be surrounded by a dark inky aura.

"Trust me, darlings, you don't have to threaten me with death for me to comply."

She crossed her arms before looking at the two.

"Would it be best to do it now, or once the tournament has actually started?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back