• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

(( I fixed my sleep pattern! :3 I am not a insomniac anymore xD ))

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Good job buddy Good Job)

[/QUOTE]
(( Why thank you ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Y kept blushing. "But what if someone sees us?!" He asked.

Yuto turned to face her and put a hand on her shoulder. "Do what you think is right. Don't let anyone tell you that what your doing is wrong. It's just the way YOU do it. That way makes you unique. Just... Come back safe, ok?" He asked hugging her. "I can't afford to lose you..."

Yushido walks through the halls on the outskirts to the stadium. "We spent a lot of money to get this solid vision technology... It better not be a waste..." He said as stood in front of a door, scanning his eye. Access granted.

Welcome Yushido. The door whirred as it slid open. He walked in to a series of controls. He flipped on the lights of the stadium and opened the gates. It's time... He thought with a smile. Spectators piled in to get seats to watch. Everyone's holo casters beeped. They all had new messages on them. They regarded new information on sign ups.

@shortyshot8

@SoulofTobi

@Lumina

@Anyone else I missed...

(Just a reminder... This tournament is being held in the Exceed Dimension...)
Roman's clone guard was watching TV in the living room, when he heard the holo caster beep. "Maybe I should just break it, but then I would be angry at myself. I guess I will listen to it, then tell myself what I learned..." it said grabbing it.

Y kept blushing. "But what if someone sees us?!" He asked.

Yuto turned to face her and put a hand on her shoulder. "Do what you think is right. Don't let anyone tell you that what your doing is wrong. It's just the way YOU do it. That way makes you unique. Just... Come back safe, ok?" He asked hugging her. "I can't afford to lose you..."

Yushido walks through the halls on the outskirts to the stadium. "We spent a lot of money to get this solid vision technology... It better not be a waste..." He said as stood in front of a door, scanning his eye. Access granted.

Welcome Yushido. The door whirred as it slid open. He walked in to a series of controls. He flipped on the lights of the stadium and opened the gates. It's time... He thought with a smile. Spectators piled in to get seats to watch. Everyone's holo casters beeped. They all had new messages on them. They regarded new information on sign ups.

@shortyshot8

@SoulofTobi

@Lumina

@Anyone else I missed...

(Just a reminder... This tournament is being held in the Exceed Dimension...)
(This is getting me soo pumped up and excited)Tim looked at his holo caster and said Finally it beeped after all these years

Roman said:
Roman's clone guard was watching TV in the living room, when he heard the holo caster beep. "Maybe I should just break it, but then I would be angry at myself. I guess I will listen to it, then tell myself what I learned..." it said grabbing it.
[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](This is getting me soo pumped up and excited)Tim looked at his holo caster and said Finally it beeped after all these years

[/QUOTE]
Kite appeared on the holo caster again. "Good morning everyone! We are excited to announce that sign ups are underway! When you arrive, all you have to do is find a help desk outside of the stadium. They'll answer any last questions you have, explain the rules, and give you a sign up sheet. Once completed, turn it back in and you will immediately put into the tournament database. If you wish to be roommates with somebody, tell the help desk who you want to room with and they'll give you a room number. Thank you for your time! And have a wonderful day!" He said before vanishing.

Kite appeared on the holo caster again. "Good morning everyone! We are excited to announce that sign ups are underway! When you arrive, all you have to do is find a help desk outside of the stadium. They'll answer any last questions you have, explain the rules, and give you a sign up sheet. Once completed, turn it back in and you will immediately put into the tournament database. If you wish to be roommates with somebody, tell the help desk who you want to room with and they'll give you a room number. Thank you for your time! And have a wonderful day!" He said before vanishing.
Ayen pulled his holo and listened to the message, then well putting it away he accidentally pressed the button to teleport him to the exceed dimension.

"wha.." he said looking around, trying to figure out where the trees went "
Where the hell am I?" he yelled loud enough for everyone in the surrounding areas to here.

Asuka pulled out the holo caster and listened to the message,"I can room with someone else? I wanna share a room with Akki-san.....and maybe Marcus.....but he gets annoyed at Akki-san if he starts flirting with me and he thinks it's gross." She muttered at she walked out of her room. She walked for a while before spotting someone. She raised her hand and waved,"Hello! You're in the Exceed Dimension for a tournament....are you lost?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. @SoulofTobi

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen pulled his holo and listened to the message, then well putting it away he accidentally pressed the button to teleport him to the exceed dimension.
"wha.." he said looking around, trying to figure out where the trees went "
Where the hell am I?" he yelled loud enough for everyone in the surrounding areas to here.
People in the stands stared at him, murmuring among each other, some laughing. "He's participating in the tournament...? Who does he think is...? What does he mean...? Didn't he read the invitation...?" They all murmured amongst themselves.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka pulled out the holo caster and listened to the message,"I can room with someone else? I wanna share a room with Akki-san.....and maybe Marcus.....but he gets annoyed at Akki-san if he starts flirting with me and he thinks it's gross." She muttered at she walked out of her room. She walked for a while before spotting someone. She raised her hand and waved,"Hello! You're in the Exceed Dimension for a tournament....are you lost?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. @SoulofTobi
People in the stands stared at him, murmuring among each other, some laughing. "He's participating in the tournament...? Who does he think is...? What does he mean...? Didn't he read the invitation...?" They all murmured amongst themselves.
Ayen looked over at the girl

"i guess you could say that" he sighed "i guess sense i here i may as well sign up, so could you lead me to a help desk." he asked calmly "oh, where are my manners, im Ayen, its a pleasure." he said doing a courtly bow ignoring the other people.

Noir looked at Yuto, surprised. But she had made up her mind. Something seemed fishy at the tournament, and she wanted to find out. Part of it was to repay both Yuto and his father for their kindness to her. She sat another moment before the holocaster beeped, and she looked between it and Yuto. She stood up, grabbing it, listening to Kites message. She then looked at Yuto again.

"If I go, there's no coming back."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked over at the girl
"i guess you could say that" he sighed "i guess sense i here i may as well sign up, so could you lead me to a help desk." he asked calmly "oh, where are my manners, im Ayen, its a pleasure." he said doing a courtly bow ignoring the other people.
Asuka nodded,"Of course I'll show you were it is." She said with a smile as she walked up to him."It's nice to meet you Ayen, I'm Asuka. You don't have to bow, that seems to formal." She said laughing a little as she looked around."The information desk should be that way. Just follow me." She said as she pointed off towards the left before walking that way.

Lumina said:
Noir looked at Yuto, surprised. But she had made up her mind. Something seemed fishy at the tournament, and she wanted to find out. Part of it was to repay both Yuto and his father for their kindness to her. She sat another moment before the holocaster beeped, and she looked between it and Yuto. She stood up, grabbing it, listening to Kites message. She then looked at Yuto again.
"If I go, there's no coming back."
Yuto nodded. "Don't worry, I'll be there too... I have to help make sure things at the tournament are going smooth, like no random riots or battles take place. I also have to keep the crowd in check." He said. "I'll always come to your rescue... I promise. Now go out there and show them what your made of!" He said with a confident grin and a gave her a thumbs up.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded,"Of course I'll show you were it is." She said with a smile as she walked up to him."It's nice to meet you Ayen, I'm Asuka. You don't have to bow, that seems to formal." She said laughing a little as she looked around."The information desk should be that way. Just follow me." She said as she pointed off towards the left before walking that way.
Yuzu twirled her pen at the help desk. "Well today is going to be interesting..." She said to herself.

WeirdPrincess said:
Ayen chuckled

"well Asuka, lets just say it's been awhile sense i was last in any social environment, so I'm a bit rusty." he said with a small laugh.

Yuto nodded. "Don't worry, I'll be there too... I have to help make sure things at the tournament are going smooth, like no random riots or battles take place. I also have to keep the crowd in check." He said. "I'll always come to your rescue... I promise. Now go out there and show them what your made of!" He said with a confident grin and a gave her a thumbs up.

Yuzu twirled her pen at the help desk. "Well today is going to be interesting..." She said to herself.
SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled
"well Asuka, lets just say it's been awhile sense i was last in any social environment, so I'm a bit rusty." he said with a small laugh.
"Oh really? I didn't know that! It's okay though." Asuka said with a smile as she went up to the help desk."Hi! We're here to get a sign up sheet. I'm Asuka and that's Ayen by the way." She said as she pointed to him before dropping her hand to her side.

Noir nodded, slightly happy he was going to be there. However, she wasn't sure she was going to actually fight. She was going to check around, see what was really going on. She quickly ran to Yuto and kissed him, wrapping her arms around his neck. If she was going to do this and there was something bad going on, she guessed there was a chance, however small, that she might die. So she wanted to make it worth it before she did.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh really? I didn't know that! It's okay though." Asuka said with a smile as she went up to the help desk."Hi! We're here to get a sign up sheet. I'm Asuka and that's Ayen by the way." She said as she pointed to him before dropping her hand to her side.
Yuzu looked up. "Oh! Then here's your sign up sheets... Do you both have any last questions before the tournament starts?" She asked as she slid sign up sheets towards them, looking at Asuka, then Ayen.

@SoulofTobi

I should probably go to the exceed dimension Tim said getting excited But,How do i go there?

Lumina said:
Noir nodded, slightly happy he was going to be there. However, she wasn't sure she was going to actually fight. She was going to check around, see what was really going on. She quickly ran to Yuto and kissed him, wrapping her arms around his neck. If she was going to do this and there was something bad going on, she guessed there was a chance, however small, that she might die. So she wanted to make it worth it before she did.
Yuto blushed as his eyes widened. He closed his eyes as he wrapped his arms around her, kissing her back. He then pulled away. "I love you..." He said softly to her. "Be safe..."

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
I should probably go to the exceed dimension Tim said getting excited But,How do i go there?

[/QUOTE]
The small device slipped out of the envelope. It had a small button on it.

Yuto blushed as his eyes widened. He closed his eyes as he wrapped his arms around her, kissing her back. He then pulled away. "I love you..." He said softly to her. "Be safe..."

Noir nodded, stepping away into the clearing for a quick moment. She then grabbed her pad, flipping through it until she came to the drawing of the two of them. She took it out, placing the page on top of the pad, and handed it to Yuto. She then stepped back into the clearing, clutching only a pencil and paintbrush and gave Yuto one last smile before pressing the button, the holocaster landing with a small thump in the grass.

Yuzu looked up. "Oh! Then here's your sign up sheets... Do you both have any last questions before the tournament starts?" She asked as she slid sign up sheets towards them, looking at Asuka, then Ayen.
@SoulofTobi
Asuka took the sign up sheets and hummed in thought,"Yeah! I heard that we can room with other people. Can I do that here? Because I'm not all that sure....and when does the tournament start?"

@SoulofTobi
Ayen took the sheet, and with some guess work, filled it out

"I do have a few questions, first, wheres the food, and second, do we get to use our own equipment in the battles, and if we do can you send someone to get it if it was left behind." he asked in a logical determiner as his stomach growled.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Last edited by a moderator:

Tim took the device and looked at it curiously What is this?I think this is my key to the exceed dimension Tim said as he pressed the small button He was teleported to the exceed dimension Uhhhh now its time to head to the help desk Tim said as he headed towards the help desk

@

Lumina said:
Noir nodded, stepping away into the clearing for a quick moment. She then grabbed her pad, flipping through it until she came to the drawing of the two of them. She took it out, placing the page on top of the pad, and handed it to Yuto. She then stepped back into the clearing, clutching only a pencil and paintbrush and gave Yuto one last smile before pressing the button, the holocaster landing with a small thump in the grass.
Yuto let out a long sigh. "Well... It's time to go." He said as he closed his eyes and a portal opened behind him. He turned around and stepped through. He arrived in a corridor in the Exceed Dimension.

Noir appeared in the center of the arena in the Exceed Dimension. The best plan was to head for a help desk right now.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka took the sign up sheets and hummed in thought,"Yeah! I heard that we can room with other people. Can I do that here? Because I'm not all that sure....and when does the tournament start?"
Yuzu smiled. "Yes, you may room with another person here. Just tell me who you want to room with. The tournament starts in 6 hours..." She said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back