• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled before kissing Marcus and wrapping her arms around his neck softly.
Marcus smiled and kissed her back softly before pulling away and placing a hand on her stomach "Crazy to think" He said before looking at her "I know you're dying to so.......Go tell Kagura already!" He said happily

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "Yes." She says happily as tears of joy slip down her cheeks, she takes her hand from her mouth and wipes the little bit of tears.

Nymph smiled. "I'm Nymph" she says happily
Nice to meet you Nymph Shinji said with a smile Let me do something Shinji said as he made all the information and areas of the school appear on her mind

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Nice to meet you Nymph Shinji said with a smile Let me do something Shinji said as he made all the information and areas of the school appear on her mind

[/QUOTE]
Nymph raised an eyebrow. "Wow, thanks" she says smiling

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled and kissed her back softly before pulling away and placing a hand on her stomach "Crazy to think" He said before looking at her "I know you're dying to so.......Go tell Kagura already!" He said happily
Sam chuckled and nodded. "I'll go tell her" she says smiling.

Mayyflower said:

Marcus smiled as he grabbed her hand "Tsu Boklishen" He said making them warp to Kagura

@LunaCrosby

Mayyflower said:

Your welcome Shinji said as he bowed a little to her So Nymph how about we hangout for awhile

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Your welcome Shinji said as he bowed a little to her So Nymph how about we hangout for awhile

[/QUOTE]
Nymph nodded. "Sure why not" she says looking at Shinji.

(Okay this is the last I'll reply tomorrow)

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura wiped her eyes then suddenly Marcus and Sam teleported in front of her "oh hey.. you seem... happy" she says and picks up the kitten, holding it close and looking at the both of them, forcing a smile onto her face.
@shortyshot8
Marcus laughed happily "Well why would I not be?" He said pointing at the ring on her finger

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed happily "Well why would I not be?" He said pointing at the ring on her finger
Kagura went wide eyed and stared at the ring on Sam's finger "the last time I saw something that expensive I nearly died" she said with a surprised and curious look, the kind of curious look a child gets.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura went wide eyed and stared at the ring on Sam's finger "the last time I saw something that expensive I nearly died" she said with a surprised and curious look, the kind of curious look a child gets.
Marcus laughed a little "Well she does bear my child after all" He said happily

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little "Well she does bear my child after all" He said happily
"Well im well aware of that, I have a bruise from the memory" she says and smirks, referring to him punching her in the gut.

LunaCrosby said:
"Well im well aware of that, I have a bruise from the memory" she says and smirks, referring to him punching her in the gut.
Marcus sighed "Yeah I'm sorry about that" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Yeah I'm sorry about that" He said softly
"Yes I'd hope you were, just don't do it when I'm in this... state" she says "because your fiancé here thought it would be wise to erase someone from my memory, but now that I remember I'm all over the place" she laughed.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yes I'd hope you were, just don't do it when I'm in this... state" she says "because your fiancé here thought it would be wise to erase someone from my memory, but now that I remember I'm all over the place" she laughed.
Marcus laughed a little "And who might that person be?" He asked

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little "And who might that person be?" He asked
Kagura thought for a bit "your brother I believe" she says looking upwards as she thought about it "yeah your brother" his esmiles before getting a seriouse look "if you hurt Sam I will tear.you.up" she says, quiet enough for him to hear before going back to her attempt of a smile.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura thought for a bit "your brother I believe" she says looking upwards as she thought about it "yeah your brother" his esmiles before getting a seriouse look "if you hurt Sam I will tear.you.up" she says, quiet enough for him to hear before going back to her attempt of a smile.
Marcus sighed "Dammit William....Listen I'm sure he had a good reason to leave" He said with a shrug

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Dammit William....Listen I'm sure he had a good reason to leave" He said with a shrug
"Yeah because I should beleuve that with the way I am right now" she said and furrowed her eyebrows before stopping, not wanting to be rude and trying really hard "if I become rude at any moment slap me because I have trouble with that stuff" she says nervously.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah because I should beleuve that with the way I am right now" she said and furrowed her eyebrows before stopping, not wanting to be rude and trying really hard "if I become rude at any moment slap me because I have trouble with that stuff" she says nervously.
Marcus sighed "Okay but..........Listen I understand you are mad at him but cut the guy some slack ever since he was born all he has seen is death....Love is...A new thing to him"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Okay but..........Listen I understand you are mad at him but cut the guy some slack ever since he was born all he has seen is death....Love is...A new thing to him"
Kagura stared at him blankly "I'd cut him some slack if I knew why he left and if it was a good reason, but i have horrible luck with love.. I'm always hurt in the end so I usually give up until my emotions get in the way" she says, beggining to ramble.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura stared at him blankly "I'd cut him some slack if I knew why he left and if it was a good reason, but i have horrible luck with love.. I'm always hurt in the end so I usually give up until my emotions get in the way" she says, beggining to ramble.
Marcus sighed and poked her in the cheek "I'm not gonna hit you be god....You go on forever"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed and poked her in the cheek "I'm not gonna hit you be god....You go on forever"
"I usually go on forever when what I'm talking about is Important to me" she said "I can't help it... it just happens" she shrugs.

LunaCrosby said:
"I usually go on forever when what I'm talking about is Important to me" she said "I can't help it... it just happens" she shrugs.
Marcus smiled "well that's a good thing I guess" He said happily (Night!)

Mayyflower said:
Akito shook his head. "No I'm a incubus" he says looking into his drink
"An incubus? Huh, Thats kinda interesting, I've never met one of those before" she replied before taking a sip of coffee.

((Sorry I fell asleep))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back