• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

BlueHawk said:
Jay smiles at Naomi. "I love you very much dear." He says, grinning from ear to ear. He leans in close and whispers to Rain. "She is beautiful, she looks just like her mother." He says with a small laugh, trying to sound brave for the both of them.
*Natsumi smiled as Kikuri appeared next to her and Ciara walking to Natsumi as well*

''well...can i take you guys home? i have some free time''

@Jennete

Roman said:
Roman pulled away from the hug, "Snow. There aren't any fae left.... We took them all out. It's me Roman, we're here to take you home."

Hayate frowned, "Just know I don't want to do this... You better return, because if you don't I'm coming back here for you." He said sternly
Snow:*looks at Roman, her eyes searching his as she whimpers a little, wrapping her arms around him tightly, her bony arms not what they were* I... I.. I love ... I want... *sniffing, stuttering to much as she tries to tell him she sees him now, sees him and loves him*

BlueHawk said:
Jay smiles at Naomi. "I love you very much dear." He says, grinning from ear to ear. He leans in close and whispers to Rain. "She is beautiful, she looks just like her mother." He says with a small laugh, trying to sound brave for the both of them.
Naomi:*she nods slowly and turns into Caldia, looking like Jay as she kisses his cheek softly, flotating up on her wings, sniffing a bit as Rain lays passed out in his arms from tiredness. She turns and see's

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b3b300][B]*Natsumi smiled as Kikuri appeared next to her and Ciara walking to Natsumi as well*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#b3b300] ''well...can i take you guys home? i have some free time''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Caldia:*nods her head slowly* I want to leave this place... please...

((going to bed lol, bassically all my characters are free now and passed out, you may leave Fae now yaaay))

Mayyflower said:
Sam relaxed, her eyes still opening and shutting. "Thank you" she whispers holding her neck
"Don't mention it" she says and holds her tightly but not too tightly. "How many more of those will you have?" She asks blankly.

Jennete said:
Snow:*looks at Roman, her eyes searching his as she whimpers a little, wrapping her arms around him tightly, her bony arms not what they were* I... I.. I love ... I want... *sniffing, stuttering to much as she tries to tell him she sees him now, sees him and loves him*
Naomi:*she nods slowly and turns into Caldia, looking like Jay as she kisses his cheek softly, flotating up on her wings, sniffing a bit as Rain lays passed out in his arms from tiredness. She turns and see's

((going to bed lol, bassically all my characters are free now and passed out, you may leave Fae now yaaay))
''sure.......Kikuri?''

''yes...''

*She said as she took out scissors and threw it through the air as it made a sound of paper tearing apart as it opened up a portal to their home*

''just walk through the portal...''

@BlueHawk

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"JUST GO!!" Thana yelled at him "take every one and leave me here" she yelled at him sternly not letting him think of it as a suggestion

[/QUOTE]
Hayate came running back to everyone, "We're leaving already?!" He asked. "Well so be it I guess..."

@shortyshot8

Jennete said:

Jay begins to sob lightly, but not from sadness, from happiness of getting Rain back, and meeting his daughter. He smiles wide, feeling so loved in this moment. He looks at Ciara and nods. "Please." He says softly. @Himeragi Seiker

Marcus still had the little girl in his arms as he looked around "Crap.....I don't remember where I came from" He muttered before looking at her "How ya holding up?" He asked softly

@Jennete

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus still had the little girl in his arms as he looked around "Crap.....I don't remember where I came from" He muttered before looking at her "How ya holding up?" He asked softly
@Jennete
(None of you interact with me because I am going to bed)

BlueHawk said:
Jay begins to sob lightly, but not from sadness, from happiness of getting Rain back, and meeting his daughter. He smiles wide, feeling so loved in this moment. He looks at Ciara and nods. "Please." He says softly. @Himeragi Seiker
done.)))

LunaCrosby said:
"Don't mention it" she says and holds her tightly but not too tightly. "How many more of those will you have?" She asks blankly.
"There fucking ugly, my baby will be fucking scared of me" she sighs. "But 2 more" she says plainly

Jennete said:

Roman nodded, "I love you too. Now, let's get you home and fed, I found some fae fruit on our way here. I was gonna experiment on it, but you could use it more than I can."

Thana started to laugh sinisterly as she clenched her head as Collums of Fire shot up fro mr he groud around her any remaining life form in this realm becoming a target as long as there here as she laughed loudly more and more collums of Fire and darkness blasting through the surface as se was consumed by the darkness and blood making her show her true colors as she started to randomly slaughter while laughing the hole time

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "I love you too. Now, let's get you home and fed, I found some fae fruit on our way here. I was gonna experiment on it, but you could use it more than I can."
(Night bro I will bring you your other daughter when both me and Jen wake up)

(Jay is going to lay Rain on the bed and sleep wkt

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b3b300]''sure.......Kikuri?''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#8000ff]''yes...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#8000ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#8000ff][B]*She said as she took out scissors and threw it through the air as it made a sound of paper tearing apart as it opened up a portal to their home*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#8000ff] ''just walk through the portal...''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15539-bluehawk/ said:
@BlueHawk[/URL]
Jay walks through the portal and lays Rain down on his bed, giving her a quick kiss as he steps out and shuts the door behind him. He sits with Caldia on the couch and drifts off to sleep. (Night everyone!)

Roman said:
(( Night ))

( I can stop and get her now if you'd like )
(NO! xD I'm having a moment with her that's going to be funny as hell....Night dude! Sleep well my Rival!)

shortyshot8 said:
(NO! xD I'm having a moment with her that's going to be funny as hell....Night dude! Sleep well my Rival!)
(( Night, my rival! ))

(( Night everyone else I'm heading to bed )

Mayyflower said:
Sam shook her head. "When I die... The baby will get the powers I have" she smsays quietly
Marcus's clone appeared "What are we all talking about?" He asked happily

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked at Marcus. "The marks,the baby..." She says quietly
Marcus nodded"I see..." He said softly "I'm sure the baby will love you" He said softly "And I have pretty much all of my memories back sooo...." He said happily as he grabbed her hand "Is there somewhere I can ask you something?"

Nymph walked through the halls. What a strange place to be She thought to herself as she walked around confused

@Shiroe Kurona

(There)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded"I see..." He said softly "I'm sure the baby will love you" He said softly "And I have pretty much all of my memories back sooo...." He said happily as he grabbed her hand "Is there somewhere I can ask you something?"
Sam nodded. "Yea." She says looking a bit confused

Mayyflower said:
Nymph walked through the halls. What a strange place to be She thought to herself as she walked around confused
@Shiroe Kurona

(There)

Sam nodded. "Yea." She says looking a bit confused
Marcus smiled "All in here" He said pointing at his head "I know now how I felt with you......How much I loved you then....And how much more I love you now" He said softly "I need somewhere private to ask you this"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back