• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

BlueHawk said:
Jay holds her closer, kissing the top of her head again. "I love you too." He says simply, looking up at Himeragi. "Please just check on the kids, make sure they are okay. I've never met them yet." He says with a small smile. @Himeragi Seiker
''sure......DAMMIT ZERO CAN YOU STOP STABBING THE FUCKING BODY!?!''

"IT NEEDS TO BURN BEFORE IM SATISFIED!!''

''oh for fuck's sa- ugh, just stab it all you want..''

*She said as she checks on the kids and says in a soft and comforting tone*

''are you all okay? are you hurt anywhere?''

@Jennete

Mayyflower said:
Sam sighed and placed a hand on her head making her remember. "I didn't feel right taking that from you" she says laying back down
Kagura played there wide eyed, so many emotions running through her blood at once. She stared at the sky blankly, her mouth slightly open.. unable to tell how she was feeling, unable to tell if she was angry or sad.. she was most likely furious.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus held out his hands to her "Come on....I'm here...." He said softly "You always did want me to hold you" He said happily
Miyuki:*she turns to Marcus and takes his hands, easily going in his arms, gasping a little*

Daniel reaver]"I'm taking it" thana said frankly referring to the darkness on snows heart "you. Roman but me time alright!" She demanded of them hoping it would work [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
Snow:*whimpers as the darkness of Fae left her, her body able to heal some as she opens her eyes slowly, looking at Roman and when her eyes meet his she bursts into tears*

Roman said:
"Marcus has her, I can trust him." Roman said to Thana. "Yes, Snow? What is it?"

@Daniel reaver
Snow(Cont.): *She had missed him so much... but she still shook with fears of all the things they told her, that he was going to let her rot here for all eternity... and that their child could never be saved by him, that he would get his child killed if she touched him even once*

BlueHawk said:
Jay holds her closer, kissing the top of her head again. "I love you too." He says simply, looking up at Himeragi. "Please just check on the kids, make sure they are okay. I've never met them yet." He says with a small smile. @Himeragi Seiker
Rain:*gasps holding onto him tightly, her emotions raw and bare, her body beaten and bruised, her beautiful wings bloody stumps now*

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura played there wide eyed, so many emotions running through her blood at once. She stared at the sky blankly, her mouth slightly open.. unable to tell how she was feeling, unable to tell if she was angry or sad.. she was most likely furious.
"Cry and I'll slap you" she smirks before going wide eyes, covering her mouth with her hands so she didn't scream as the second to the last mark appeared on her neck

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*she turns to Marcus and takes his hands, easily going in his arms, gasping a little*
Snow:*whimpers as the darkness of Fae left her, her body able to heal some as she opens her eyes slowly, looking at Roman and when her eyes meet his she bursts into tears*

Snow(Cont.): *She had missed him so much... but she still shook with fears of all the things they told her, that he was going to let her rot here for all eternity... and that their child could never be saved by him, that he would get his child killed if she touched him even once*

Rain:*gasps holding onto him tightly, her emotions raw and bare, her body beaten and bruised, her beautiful wings bloody stumps now*
Marcus lifted her up easily "You okay? If so then let's get you back to your dad" He said softly

Jennete said:

Jay mutters under his breath. "Oh God..." He says looking at the stumps. "I know Rain, I know. You're okay now, I promise." He says, letting go of her a bit.

Jennete said:

Thana openes her mouth in a silent gasp as she held onto snow the fae darkness entering her as she started to gasp before she yelled a little as pain hit her "h-hayate!!! R-roman!!" She managed through the pain as she started to stumble before falling to her knees while still holding snow

@Roman @Himeragi Seiker

Mayyflower said:
"Cry and I'll slap you" she smirks before going wide eyes, covering her mouth with her hands so she didn't scream as the second to the last mark appeared on her neck
Kagura used magic to temporarily seal away her own emotions so it didn't end up in a blood bath as she turned to Sam and quickly used magic to numb the pain, Sam being the one person she didn't wanna see in pain.

Jennete said:

"Snow, you look scared. Is there something I did or they told you?" Roman asked quietly.

Daniel reaver]Thana openes her mouth in a silent gasp as she held onto snow the fae darkness entering her as she started to gasp before she yelled a little as pain hit her "h-hayate!!! R-roman!!" She managed through the pain as she started to stumble before falling to her knees while still holding snow [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
Hayate killed the last fae who attacked him and ran over to Thana, "Thana!? What's wrong?!" He asked, clearly panicked.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura used magic to temporarily seal away her own emotions so it didn't end up in a blood bath as she turned to Sam and quickly used magic to numb the pain, Sam being the one person she didn't wanna see in pain.
Sam relaxed, her eyes still opening and shutting. "Thank you" she whispers holding her neck

BlueHawk said:
Jay mutters under his breath. "Oh God..." He says looking at the stumps. "I know Rain, I know. You're okay now, I promise." He says, letting go of her a bit.
Jennete said:
Naomi:*looks up at them and her blue eyes stare blankly at hers, the tough one of the souls, looking down silently at her fingernails... all ripped out to prevent from clawing at her skin when being tortured with fear by the Hordes bogles*
''damn...poor thing...ugh..NATSUMI!!''

*Natsumi then appeared*

''...jeez..what a damn scene....''

*She said as she made a light explode into the air healing Rain and Naomi. Naomi got her finger nails back as Rain's bruises were healed and wings come back*

''god damn the king...''

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus lifted her up easily "You okay? If so then let's get you back to your dad" He said softly
Miyuki:*looks at Marcus nodding through her tears*

BlueHawk said:
Rain:*brings him closer, not wanting him to be away, wanting to be held and loved instead of fearing any and all touches that she had come in contact with*

Roman said:
"Snow, you look scared. Is there something I did or they told you?" Roman asked quietly.

Hayate killed the last fae who attacked him and ran over to Thana, "Thana!? What's wrong?!" He asked, clearly panicked.
Daniel reaver]Thana openes her mouth in a silent gasp as she held onto snow the fae darkness entering her as she started to gasp before she yelled a little as pain hit her "h-hayate!!! R-roman!!" She managed through the pain as she started to stumble before falling to her knees while still holding snow [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
Snow: Rot...rot rot Rot!! *she starts screaming at him, crying as she hides in her hands, gasping, terrified of him and her rotting and her baby girl dead, she loved him, she did. But the Fae had made her scared.*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''damn...poor thing...ugh..NATSUMI!!''
*Natsumi then appeared*

''...jeez..what a damn scene....''

*She said as she made a light explode into the air healing Rain and Naomi. Naomi got her finger nails back as Rain's bruises were healed and wings come back*

''god damn the king...''

[/QUOTE]
Naomi:*she looked at Natsumi and slowly stood and went over to hug her, crying against her leg silently, her tiny body shaking*

Jennete said:
Rain:*brings him closer, not wanting him to be away, wanting to be held and loved instead of fearing any and all touches that she had come in contact with*

Snow: Rot...rot rot Rot!! *she starts screaming at him, crying as she hides in her hands, gasping, terrified of him and her rotting and her baby girl dead, she loved him, she did. But the Fae had made her scared.*
Marcus looked down at the other girl "Hey there....Are you okay?" He asked

Jennete said:

Thana pushed snow into Roman to show her not the be scared before she looked at hayate "th-the darkness" she said through the pain as it started to change her her wings started to burn up as she fought it "h-hayate t-take every one. And leave" she said desperately to him

@Roman

Jennete said:

Roman looked at Snow, before hugging her tightly. "Say whatever you want. No one is rotting her. No one is dying and no one is being left behind. You can tell me to rot if that's what you really meant, bur it wouldn't make me love you any less."

Jennete said:

Naomi:*she looked at Natsumi and slowly stood and went over to hug her, crying against her leg silently, her tiny body shaking*
*Natsumi then knelt down to be at her height as she hugged her*

''your okay......they wont hurt you anymore...they wont hurt you mommy also...wanna see mommy and daddy?''

''hey Ciara, good news, we'll use the body for fire wood''

''Fuckin A''

*Ciara said as she grinned feeling a little satisfied*

@BlueHawk

Daniel reaver]Thana pushed snow into Roman to show her not the be scared before she looked at hayate "th-the darkness" she said through the pain as it started to change her her wings started to burn up as she fought it "h-hayate t-take every one. And leave" she said desperately to him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Hayate shook his head and frowned, "Roman said no one is dying or be left behind! That includes you." He said picking her up. "I can fix this!"

Jennete said:

Jay wraps his arms around Rain and struggles to his feet, carrying her like he would a child. "Come on Rain, we are going home." He whispers softly and lovingly to her as he turns toward the kids, smiling toward them. "Let's go guys!" He says, trying to sound upbeat, for their sake.

Roman said:
Hayate shook his head and frowned, "Roman said no one is dying or be left behind! That includes you." He said picking her up. "I can fix this!"
"N-no you can't. I-I have to stay for now" she said defiantly as she rolled out of his arms "I-i need to stay for now" she said before her wings burned down to the bone "I-if you take me you will doom every thing we love" she said Defiantly to him

Roman said:
Roman looked at Snow, before hugging her tightly. "Say whatever you want. No one is rotting her. No one is dying and no one is being left behind. You can tell me to rot if that's what you really meant, bur it wouldn't make me love you any less."
Snow:*screams, gasping as she struggles from his grasp, terrifie the Fae will kill her* NO!! NO!..NO!! PLEASE! Please I need to eat, i need to eat I don't want to die, I need to live, I need to live to see Roman *thinking he is one of her Fae captures, her mind very messed up*

@BlueHawk[/URL]
BlueHawk said:
Jay wraps his arms around Rain and struggles to his feet, carrying her like he would a child. "Come on Rain, we are going home." He whispers softly and lovingly to her as he turns toward the kids, smiling toward them. "Let's go guys!" He says, trying to sound upbeat, for their sake.
Naomi:*looks over at Jay and Rain and nods slowly as she walked over slowly to them, holding onto his leg*

Rain:*clinging to him, feeling helpless and afraid still as she breathes him in slowly*

Jennete said:
Snow:*screams, gasping as she struggles from his grasp, terrifie the Fae will kill her* NO!! NO!..NO!! PLEASE! Please I need to eat, i need to eat I don't want to die, I need to live, I need to live to see Roman *thinking he is one of her Fae captures, her mind very messed up*
Roman pulled away from the hug, "Snow. There aren't any fae left.... We took them all out. It's me Roman, we're here to take you home."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"N-no you can't. I-I have to stay for now" she said defiantly as she rolled out of his arms "I-i need to stay for now" she said before her wings burned down to the bone "I-if you take me you will doom every thing we love" she said Defiantly to him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate frowned, "Just know I don't want to do this... You better return, because if you don't I'm coming back here for you." He said sternly

Jennete said:

Naomi:*looks over at Jay and Rain and nods slowly as she walked over slowly to them, holding onto his leg*

Rain:*clinging to him, feeling helpless and afraid still as she breathes him in slowly*
btw just letting you know, Rain is also healed meaning she has her wings back))

Jennete said:

Jay smiles at Naomi. "I love you very much dear." He says, grinning from ear to ear. He leans in close and whispers to Rain. "She is beautiful, she looks just like her mother." He says with a small laugh, trying to sound brave for the both of them.

Roman said:
Roman pulled away from the hug, "Snow. There aren't any fae left.... We took them all out. It's me Roman, we're here to take you home."

Hayate frowned, "Just know I don't want to do this... You better return, because if you don't I'm coming back here for you." He said sternly
"JUST GO!!" Thana yelled at him "take every one and leave me here" she yelled at him sternly not letting him think of it as a suggestion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back