• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
The Satyr looked at Roman before making a crude gesture towards him then Snow.
Snow:*shakes her head terrified if Roman angered the Satyrs. Still though she doesn't make one noise, silent tears running down her cheeks as her vines shrivel in her skin and die as she feeds the Seelie fae more and more*

@SoulofTobi

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8
''have you forgotten im here? Satyr?''

*She said as she was right behind Snow as her eyes glowed purple*

''allow me to sing you a song...''

*She said as she started singing making the Seelie fae hurt and destroy itself and fed Roman more power*

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpEISPEm_Ws[/media]

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Roman kill the Seelie fae!!" She exclaimed to him desperately "that fae is feeding on snow so if you kill it it should stop all this!!! She said to him
@SoulofTobi

[/QUOTE]

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#8000ff]''have you forgotten im here? Satyr?''[/COLOR][COLOR=#8000ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#8000ff][B]*She said as she was right behind Snow as her eyes glowed purple*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#8000ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#8000ff][I]''allow me to sing you a song...''[/I][/COLOR] [COLOR=#8000ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#8000ff][B]*She said as she started singing making the Seelie fae hurt and destroy itself and fed Roman more power*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#8000ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#8000ff][B][media][/B][/COLOR][URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpEISPEm_Ws said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpEISPEm_Ws[/URL][/media]

@Roman
(Nope too OP I'm out xD )

Jennete said:
The Satyr looked at Roman before making a crude gesture towards him then Snow.
Snow:*shakes her head terrified if Roman angered the Satyrs. Still though she doesn't make one noise, silent tears running down her cheeks as her vines shrivel in her skin and die as she feeds the Seelie fae more and more*

@SoulofTobi

Roman yelled out in anger before appearing out of nowhere in front of the Satyr, his hand through it's chest. "I told you to quit.... You didn't listen.... Who else wants to disobey my one request. I will kill you, with no hesitation." He hollered, his eyes going wide when he heard what Thana said. "Seelie Fae?! Which one is that?!"

@shortyshot8 @Daniel reaver

Jennete said:
((the Satyrs are low game on the feeding list, she is feeding ALL of the seelie court and every Warrior Fae in it with her energy.... that one means nothing...
@SoulofTobi

(Damit)

Jennete said:
Rain:*she senses Jay near her and she stands before screaming as the Horde king slams her back down to her chair, her will stronger than Snow, gasping in tears as she watches their children forced to bond, switching in and out from soul to soul. "JAY!!" *gasping as she cries out for her beloved before the king puts his hand caressing through her black hair and pulls it quickly like a noose around her neck, choking her silent*
Jay hears Rain's voice echo through out the road, snapping him out of his shock as he sprints down the road. "I'm coming Rain." He says confidently, chocking up a bit as a small tear rolls down his face as he thinks of Rain in trouble.

Roman said:
Roman yelled out in anger before appearing out of nowhere in front of the Satyr, his hand through it's chest. "I told you to quit.... You didn't listen.... Who else wants to disobey my one request. I will kill you, with no hesitation." He hollered, his eyes going wide when he heard what Thana said. "Seelie Fae?! Which one is that?!"

Marcus followed him and placed a hand on his shoulder "Roman.....Take this" He said handing him a necklace "I embedded my power in it should you ever need it" He said silently

Roman said:

"I believe all of them that are feeding off of snow!!!" She yelled to him as she looked around for any others

@Jennete

Jennete said:
((the Satyrs are low game on the feeding list, she is feeding ALL of the seelie court and every Warrior Fae in it with her energy.... that one means nothing...
@SoulofTobi

then...it hurts all the seelie court?))

*Kikuri's singing started to hurt all of the seelie court and making them unable to feed off of Snow*

@Roman

@Daniel reaver

@shortyshot8

@GodSoMuchTags

@BlueHawk

Jennete said:
Snow:*She watches as the two kill the Satyr and she gasps, finally making a noise, looking at Roman with her cheeks stained gold from tears, afraid to touch him, trained to know her baby girl would die if she touched him*
@SoulofTobi

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8 @Daniel reaver
Marcus looked at Snow "Heh sorry we took so long" He said happily as if he hadn't changed one bit

Himeragi Seiker]then...it hurts all the seelie court?)) [COLOR=#8000ff][B]*Kikuri's singing started to hurt all of the seelie court and making them unable to feed off of Snow*[/B][/COLOR] @shortyshot8 @GodSoMuchTags [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15539-bluehawk/ said:
@BlueHawk[/URL]
((yesh, you have to free snow from them by the vines in her connected to the earth annnd save yaaay!!))

Snow:*her vines slowly begin to travel back inside her skin, still some dead as she gasps a little more, looking around as a whole army out in the forests drop in pain*

Jennete said:
((yesh, you have to free snow from them by the vines in her connected to the earth annnd save yaaay!!))
Snow:*her vines slowly begin to travel back inside her skin, still some dead as she gasps a little more, looking around as a whole army out in the forests drop in pain*
*Kikuri's singing also controlled her puppets which made them cling onto the army and explode*

@shortyshot8

@BlueHawk

@Daniel reaver

Jennete said:
Thana realized what was happening "ROMAN THE VINES" she yelled to him as she ran up and stared at them "Roma I thing we need to cut the vines" she said to him again

@shortyshot8 @BlueHawk

@Roman

BlueHawk said:
Jay hears Rain's voice echo through out the road, snapping him out of his shock as he sprints down the road. "I'm coming Rain." He says confidently, chocking up a bit as a small tear rolls down his face as he thinks of Rain in trouble.
Rain:*gasped as Jay was suddenly in front of her, the Horde king stepping out and looking at him, breaking slightly and it sends him flying into the rock walls, his eyes on Miyuki flashing Assana and another little girl, brown then black hair, blue then brown eyes, screaming as they all start merging into one. The girl cries out painfully,* D..daddy!!

Mayyflower said:
Sam signed. "I bet" she whispers
"I'm constantly feeling a strange loneliness, sadness, and enptyness" she says blankly and looks at Sam with her dark red eyes "and what scares me the most is my sudden transformation" she sighs.

Roman began to acquire power from the Intoner who had appeares and Marcus's necklace. His eyes changed, turning into what was known as Mangekyo Sharingan. Roman looked at all the Fae before his body had been surrounded by a human like figure. This power was known as Susanoo.

-Kakashi-s-Susanoo-Kamui-Shuriken-kakashi-37479091-1280-515.png

"Everyone. I can take it from here...." He said smirking.

@shortyshot8
@Himeragi Seiker @Daniel reaver @anyone else

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm constantly feeling a strange loneliness, sadness, and enptyness" she says blankly and looks at Sam with her dark red eyes "and what scares me the most is my sudden transformation" she sighs.
"Your seeking revenge.." She says still looking up at the sky. "

Jennete said:
Rain:*gasped as Jay was suddenly in front of her, the Horde king stepping out and looking at him, breaking slightly and it sends him flying into the rock walls, his eyes on Miyuki flashing Assana and another little girl, brown then black hair, blue then brown eyes, screaming as they all start merging into one. The girl cries out painfully,* D..daddy!!
Marcus sighed "Sorry but I have to do something" He said warping from Roman and Snow to the others

Jennete said:
Jay's vision blurs as he sits up a bit, taking his gun out of his waist band. He takes one look between Rain and the kids and his eyes swell with tears, turning to anger as he looks at the Horde King. "Ohh hoh hoh..." He says as he stands. "Nobody as ever truly pissed me off before... Except your ugly ass. You're in for it now." He says as he fires a volley of shots into the Horde King, dropping down into a portal.

Roman said:
Roman began to acquire power from the Intoner who had appeares and Marcus's necklace. His eyes changed, turning into what was known as Mangekyo Sharingan. Roman looked at all the Fae before his body had been surrounded by a human like figure. This power was known as Susanoo.
-Kakashi-s-Susanoo-Kamui-Shuriken-kakashi-37479091-1280-515.png

"Everyone. I can take it from here...." He said smirking.

@shortyshot8
@Himeragi Seiker @Daniel reaver @anyone else
*Kikuri kept singing so the puppets would extinguish more of the army*

@whoever

Random Video: So epic sounding

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lW69pA4XZ0g[/media]

Roman began controlling the Sasunoo, making it move around and slash at the fae, killing mutiple amounts in every slash. "You pieces of trash! I have already told you... To stop!" Roman quickly turned around and slashed at the vines, cutting them all loose.

@shortyshot8
@Daniel reaver daniel @Himeragi Seiker @other 50 million people

Users who are viewing this thread

Back