• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff]''mmm...makes sense''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
William sighed "Now I seem like a total jerk" He said looking down

LunaCrosby said:
"Good, when I saw it I had to take it, I didn't wanna leave it without a home" she smiled.
Sam chuckles. "Yea" she says laying down and looking at the sky

Jennete said:
Snow:*she whispers softly and suddenly the whole group is in front of her as she looks at Roman with dead glazed over blue eyes, her hair dull, her body thing and her bones poking out, whispering softly to him* Leave... Your trip here was wasted... I will..I will handle things now.
Rain:*in Un Seelie court, watching Jay, wishing he had chosen to wander down the left path instead of the right where....his child and Snow's were being held. She didn't care if she died, she just wanted their baby to be okay*

@SoulofTobi

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8 @Daniel reaver
Roman's eyes quickly flooded with tears. The wind blowing lightly.

kakashi_cries_by_protul.gif

"I'm not leaving. If that's what you think you're mistaking." He said. He then looked at Jay, "Go get our kids. I'm gonna fix things here." He said, sending Jay to the end of the right path, using Kamui.

@BlueHawk

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Now I seem like a total jerk" He said looking down
"Now I definaetly not going to lose yo any one. I'm keeping you forever" she said as she looked up at him and blushed

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Now I definaetly not going to lose yo any one. I'm keeping you forever" she said as she looked up at him and blushed

[/QUOTE]
William smiled as he looked at her "I love you....Now and forever" He said before kissing her softly

Roman said:

"I'm not leaving. If that's what you think you're mistaking." He said. He then looked at Jay, "Go get our kids. I'm gonna fix things here." He said, sending Jay to the end of the right path, using Kamui.

@BlueHawk
Thana stood there next to roman "I with you brother" she said as she readyed her schythhe and looked forward "I'm with you till the end" she said softly as she stood there next to him her wings stretched back a little as he prepared

@Jennete

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled as he looked at her "I love you....Now and forever" He said before kissing her softly
Mitsu blushe and kissed back embarased that her parents where watching them

Shira sighed as she watched mitsu ten slid a hand into yukis

@Himeragi Seiker

shortyshot8 said:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Now I definaetly not going to lose yo any one. I'm keeping you forever" she said as she looked up at him and blushed

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki watched them as she looked over at Kikuri who was cutting a piece of her hair as she holds Shira's hand a bit tightly*

Daniel reaver]Thana stood there next to roman "I with you brother" she said as she readyed her schythhe and looked forward "I'm with you till the end" she said softly as she stood there next to him her wings stretched back a little as he prepared [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]

@Himeragi Seiker
William smiled and pulled away as he looked at Yuki and Shira "Hey! How about we all go do something fun!" He said sounding like a kid again with the energy he had

Roman said:

@BlueHawk
Snow:*her tears flow, looking at Roman, her heart breaking again and she winces as a Satyr pinches her so hard she bruises.. bruises everywhere. The Fae had broken her, broken her until she agreed to feed the Seelie court with her power so they could fight. The vines in her feet connected to the Seelie Fae and they fed off of her. She remained silent, not wanting to upset Roman anymore, she needed him to leave, she was afraid what the Fae would do to him, convinced through their mind training that they were her only option to save their baby girl. She was terrified of the cage like a bird. Only she was a broken bird.*

Daniel reaver]Thana stood there next to roman "I with you brother" she said as she readyed her schythhe and looked forward "I'm with you till the end" she said softly as she stood there next to him her wings stretched back a little as he prepared [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]

@Himeragi Seiker
"Thank you, Thana." Hayate put a hand on Roman's shoulder, "I got you too, you helped me in my past. I'll help you in the present."

Jennete said:
Snow:*her tears flow, looking at Roman, her heart breaking again and she winces as a Satyr pinches her so hard she bruises.. bruises everywhere. The Fae had broken her, broken her until she agreed to feed the Seelie court with her power so they could fight. The vines in her feet connected to the Seelie Fae and they fed off of her. She remained silent, not wanting to upset Roman anymore, she needed him to leave, she was afraid what the Fae would do to him, convinced through their mind training that they were her only option to save their baby girl. She was terrified of the cage like a bird. Only she was a broken bird.*
jesus...should i send someone?)))

@Roman

@Daniel reaver

Jennete said:
Marcus looked at Roman "Let's do this....." He said looking down "Like old times" He said his anger flowing from him into Roman as if he was giving him power

@Roman

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Yuki watched them as she looked over at Kikuri who was cutting a piece of her hair as she holds Shira's hand a bit tightly*

[/QUOTE]
"Umm what's she doing" she asked yuki curiously as she stared at kikuri

Roman said:

@BlueHawk
Jay nods in agreeance as he starts down the right path. "Got to get our kids, got to get our kids." He says stopping dead in his tracks. "Wait... Our kids?" He says, not sure how to feel. @Jennete

Jennete said:
Roman looked at the Satyr who was pinching Snow. "Take your filthy hands off of my wife. I will give you 3 seconds. If you ignore my offer, I swear to you, I swear on my life I will kill you all."

BlueHawk said:
Jay nods in agreeance as he starts down the right path. "Got to get our kids, got to get our kids." He says stopping dead in his tracks. "Wait... Our kids?" He says, not sure how to feel. @Jennete
Rain:*she senses Jay near her and she stands before screaming as the Horde king slams her back down to her chair, her will stronger than Snow, gasping in tears as she watches their children forced to bond, switching in and out from soul to soul. "JAY!!" *gasping as she cries out for her beloved before the king puts his hand caressing through her black hair and pulls it quickly like a noose around her neck, choking her silent*

Daniel reaver]"Umm what's she doing" she asked yuki curiously as she stared at kikuri [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#ff00ff]''i guess she just does that...i heard her hair does grow really fast..''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#8000ff]''excuse me...i wanna be somewhere else...i need to...help a friend''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#8000ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#8000ff][B]*She said as she appeared next to Snow*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#8000ff] ''i leave the shrine of forests and i still feel trouble in forest areas...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#8000ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#8000ff][B]*She said as she takes out her scissors as puppets appeared around her*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#8000ff] ''attack that bastard Fae...''[/COLOR] This is the Puppet she summoned...pretty creepy huh? [COLOR=#8000ff]@shortyshot8 [/COLOR] [COLOR=#8000ff] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16621-who/ said:
@Who[/URL] ever the fuck is fighting the Fae

Himeragi Seiker]jesus...should i send someone?))) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
(( It's meant to be this way I guess. Whatever she types we have to respond to. We never knew this was about to happen xD Literally xD ))

Roman said:
(( It's meant to be this way I guess. Whatever she types we have to respond to. We never knew this was about to happen xD Literally xD ))
(Reply you bastard! xD )

Roman said:
well i just sent Kikuri(Three) Intoner of the forests there...she's gonna...i dunno fk sht up xD )))

Roman said:
Roman looked at the Satyr who was pinching Snow. "Take your filthy hands off of my wife. I will give you 3 seconds. If you ignore my offer, I swear to you, I swear on my life I will kill you all."
The Satyr looked at Roman before making a crude gesture towards him then Snow.

Snow:*shakes her head terrified if Roman angered the Satyrs. Still though she doesn't make one noise, silent tears running down her cheeks as her vines shrivel in her skin and die as she feeds the Seelie fae more and more*

@SoulofTobi

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8

Jennete said:
Snow:*shakes her head terrified if Roman angered the Satyrs. Still though she doesn't make one noise, silent tears running down her cheeks as her vines shrivel in her skin and die as she feeds the Seelie fae more and more*

@SoulofTobi

Marcus continued looking down "You bastard.......You hurt my friends.....And Snow....And Rain....And everyone else......I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!!!" He yelled

@Roman

Jennete said:

@SoulofTobi

"Roman kill the Seelie fae!!" She exclaimed to him desperately "that fae is feeding on snow so if you kill it it should stop all this!!! She said to him

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back