• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
"Do dorms allow pets? Because if not I was gonna turn it into a human... well what humans call a... neko?" She says and smiles.
"They allow pets, I think" she says nodding

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well. I don't know love. All I've ever heard was that he was mamas first heart break and that doesn't make me like him. But I'd like to at least meet him" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
William nodded "He was a lot of girls first heartbreak...." He said softly "Oh yeah! I don't think I've told any of you but Mitsu is twice as lucky to have gotten me because....I'm bi-sexual!" He said happily

The Seelie court looms up and sounds of crying are heard inside, Fey of nobility all bow down to Ayen, muttering though in a show that things have changed, the Horde king has taken control. Inside the castle, Snow sits on the throne, her feet the same as Raines, her vines growing into the floor as she sits and waits for her next court session, planning the attacks on Un Seelie, gasping a little as she wipes her tears. She had stopped trying to escape, her eyes were blank and Satyr of the crude versions loomed around her, poking and pinching and leering.

In Un Seelie the Satyrs did much worse to Driads and nymphs in front of Rain. Her forced to watch as Assana and her baby girl were slowly being hit and drugged and force fed fae wine to get them to pass out... they fought back the strong dears. Rain cried and tried to move to help but the Horde king kept his hand on her shoulder, forcing her still as he ordered Red caps to go find Nissa, the last of the feeders and bring the key slave to him.

All Hell was breaking loose in Fae.

@SoulofTobi

@TheRebelliousDragon@shortyshot8 @Daniel reaver

Daniel reaver]Mitsu smiled "mhm" she said softly to him Shira watched them and smiled "ahh they do look good together" she said quietly to yuki [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
shortyshot8 said:
William looked up at the sky "Mitsu...Someday I would like to introduce you to my brother.....They may make it sound like he's a jerk but to be honest he is a very good man" He said softly
''yea...i feel like she made the right choice''

BlueHawk said:
"I don't want Rain to die!" He yells as he runs a bit faster, now running next to him. "I really need to talk to her, man." He says, being serious for one in his life.
"How do you think I feel?! They just took my daughter, and they had my wife the whole time!" Roman said, both his eyes activating again, just like when they tried taking Miyuki the first time. "And they will pay for it...."

@Jennete ( You determine how close we get overtime )

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "He was a lot of girls first heartbreak...." He said softly "Oh yeah! I don't think I've told any of you but Mitsu is twice as lucky to have gotten me because....I'm bi-sexual!" He said happily
"Wh-what!!!" She said shocked to just now knowing abou this

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''yea...i feel like she made the right choice''

[/QUOTE]
Shira stood there wide eyed and dared at william "that was a twist" she said quietly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Wh-what!!!" She said shocked to just now knowing abou this

[/QUOTE]
William laughed a little nervously "Is there a problem?" He asked happily

Roman said:
"How do you think I feel?! They just took my daughter, and they had my wife the whole time!" Roman said, both his eyes activating again, just like when they tried taking Miyuki the first time. "And they will pay for it...."
@Jennete ( You determine how close we get overtime )
Jay looks at him nervously, slowing down a bit. "Alright man, just relax. We'll get them back, you and I. I promise." He says with a small, reassuring smile.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Wh-what!!!" She said shocked to just now knowing abou this

Shira stood there wide eyed and dared at william "that was a twist" she said quietly

[/QUOTE]
shortyshot8 said:
*Yuki was shocked as well*

''gah-! .....hm...just dont especially go after any guys. cuz i have one guy in mind that i fear you'll fall for''

*She said jokingly*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki was shocked as well*
''gah-! .....hm...just dont especially go after any guys. cuz i have one guy in mind that i fear you'll fall for''

*She said jokingly*

[/QUOTE]
William looked at her "Hmm? Who?" He asked happily

Roman said:
@SoulofTobi

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8
@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
N-no you just never told me about this" she said frowning a little as he leaned into him 'how am I lucky when this means that I going to have to fight guys as well for him' she thoght to her self

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]N-no you just never told me about this" she said frowning a little as he leaned into him 'how am I lucky when this means that I going to have to fight guys as well for him' she thoght to her self

[/QUOTE]
William frowned and pulled away a little "What's wrong?" He asked

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at her "Hmm? Who?" He asked happily
''Kajima. he told me that you turned him into a girl once and made him drunk. by the way, i dont consider Mitsu being lucky that your bi-sexual. it just makes it twice as hard to fight guys off as well to keep you, dont chu agree?''

@Daniel reaver

Jennete said:
Snow:*she whispers softly and suddenly the whole group is in front of her as she looks at Roman with dead glazed over blue eyes, her hair dull, her body thing and her bones poking out, whispering softly to him* Leave... Your trip here was wasted... I will..I will handle things now.
Rain:*in Un Seelie court, watching Jay, wishing he had chosen to wander down the left path instead of the right where....his child and Snow's were being held. She didn't care if she died, she just wanted their baby to be okay*

@SoulofTobi

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8 @Daniel reaver
Jay screeches to a halt in front of Snow. A shocked expression on his face as he looks between her and Roman. "Dude... She doesn't look so good." He whispers to Roman, putting a hand on his shoulder. @Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Now I have to fend off guys as well so I can have you" she said as she leaned into him more

[/QUOTE]
William frowned "I thought I told you that I'm not leaving you again" He said softly

BlueHawk said:
Jay looks at him nervously, slowing down a bit. "Alright man, just relax. We'll get them back, you and I. I promise." He says with a small, reassuring smile.
"Did you not hear what that guy back there said? 'The children', whatever he means by that, I know my daughter is there and I won't let her be harmed by these aasholes. I have every right to be pissed." Roman said.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "The way you all are putting this....Is beginning to make me think I made the wrong choice" He said softly
''well..its not that, its just wrong to say Mitsu was twice as lucky that you were bi-sexual''

@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "The way you all are putting this....Is beginning to make me think I made the wrong choice" He said softly
"Now I'm definitely not loseing you to some stupid boy" she said as she looked at him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back