• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
((omg english isn't your first language??? I never would have known))
((Shorty is making my monster more bad ass, you can go for killing shots now I suppose

@SoulofTobi

@TheRebelliousDragon@shortyshot8 @Daniel reaver ))
(Is it ok that thana killed his wolf already?)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Y nodded and stuck a pocky in his mouth. He lead the way to another door in the hallways. He scanned his eye and the door slid open. It opened to a lounge with a fountain drink dispenser and a tv. "This is the lounge. It's where the leaders of this dimension usually get together and hang out in from time to time." He said.
"Oooo" mika said in awe as she walked with him holding Ito his hand childishly as he stared around the room "it's cool here" she said to him

Jennete said:
The Forest spirit turned to Roman first, his skin burned by the lightening strike, noting him as a strong opponent, roaring into the ground as acid falls on all of them. Roman, Marcus, Ayen, Jay, Thana, Tyler and Nora. He swung his hand around and hit Marcus straight in the chest with the force of a thousand tons. "I am not here to entertain you eager warrior."
@SoulofTobi

@TheRebelliousDragon
Ayen made no sound till he was right behind the spirit, then he re-released his aura which was now giving off the feeling of a predator who has caught its prey

"one would think you wouldn't take your eyes off of me." he said as he stabbed his hand into the spirits back "now as your punishment for not following my orders, I'm going to cook your insides." he said almost to calmly as fire erupted inside the spirit, making him glow and giving off enough heat to catch the immediate area around them on fire.

@Jennete @Roman @Daniel reaver @TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8 @WeirdPrincess @BlueHawk

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Oooo" mika said in awe as she walked with him holding Ito his hand childishly as he stared around the room "it's cool here" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Y nodded. "Uh huh! The world leaders are busy right now, so no one is around but us~." He said with a smile as he got himself a soda, finishing off his pocky stick.

Y nodded. "Uh huh! The world leaders are busy right now, so no one is around but us~." He said with a smile as he got himself a soda, finishing off his pocky stick.
Mika giggled happiy as she watched him get a soda "can I have one too?" she aske him softly as se smiled at him

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅Akira caught the pillow and placed it on the chair beside him and Asuka. He replied, still playing with Asuka's hair♅...

“ You're more than welcome to leave, after all, it's better when it's just the two of us~ ”

...♅Akira smirked and replied as he continued to play with Asuka's hair♅...

“ Aw~ Maybe next time, ay, Sexy?~ ”

((( I have no idea if "Ay" is a word, I don't know the grammatical term for the word, I jut went with how it sounds xD )))

[/QUOTE]
"S-Sexy?!" Asuka exclaimed as her whole face turned bright red."Oh dear god......I feel woozy right now." She whispered.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika giggled happiy as she watched him get a soda "can I have one too?" she aske him softly as se smiled at him

[/QUOTE]
Y kissed her forehead. "Of course!" He said. "No ones around, so who's going to stop you?"

Y kissed her forehead. "Of course!" He said. "No ones around, so who's going to stop you?"
Mika smiled happiy as giggled when he kissed her for head then grabbed a soda and smiled "thank you" she said to him

Yuto looked up in surprise. "You did?" He asked. "And sorry if I'm making you blush so much." He said. He knew he was being a little forward and needed to ease up a bit.
Noir nodded.

"Yeah. He was really nice. And, um... its okay. It's not your fault. I'm working on it too... ugh..."

As she finished her sentence a massive headache hit her and she held her head, making her way over to the pad of paper, writing on it.

"I'm not used to hearing my thoughts projected out like that. Guess I've got a while to go before I master using what you've given me."

She managed a smile before walking over to and tiredly sliding down against a nearby tree, one hand clutched to her head and the other to the pad pressed against her chest.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika smiled happiy as giggled when he kissed her for head then grabbed a soda and smiled "thank you" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Y winked at her. "Don't mention it." He said. "Plus we love each other right?" He asked as he sipped his soda.

Y winked at her. "Don't mention it." He said. "Plus we love each other right?" He asked as he sipped his soda.
Mika nodded excitedly "yes" he said as she hugged him around the chest childishly "abs that's because your my future husband" she said happily to him

Lumina said:
Noir nodded.
"Yeah. He was really nice. And, um... its okay. It's not your fault. I'm working on it too... ugh..."

As she finished her sentence a massive headache hit her and she held her head, making her way over to the pad of paper, writing on it.

"I'm not used to hearing my thoughts projected out like that. Guess I've got a while to go before I master using what you've given me."

She managed a smile before walking over to and tiredly sliding down against a nearby tree, one hand clutched to her head and the other to the pad pressed against her chest.
Yuto got up and laid next to her, holding her hand. He smiled at her. "It's ok... You have all the time in the world to master it..." He said softly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen made no sound till he was right behind the spirit, then he re-released his aura which was now giving off the feeling of a predator who has caught its prey
"one would think you wouldn't take your eyes off of me." he said as he stabbed his hand into the spirits back "now as your punishment for not following my orders, I'm going to cook your insides." he said almost to calmly as fire erupted inside the spirit, making him glow and giving off enough heat to catch the immediate area around them on fire.

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8 @SoulofTobi

@TheRebelliousDragon@shortyshot8 @Daniel reaver

[/color][/b]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika nodded excitedly "yes" he said as she hugged him around the chest childishly "abs that's because your my future husband" she said happily to him

[/QUOTE]
Y blushed and almost spilled his soda. "J-Jesus your cute." He said. "I don't know how I'm going to contain myself."

Y blushed and almost spilled his soda. "J-Jesus your cute." He said. "I don't know how I'm going to contain myself."
Mika giggled happily as nuzzled his neck "thaaaank you" she said inoccently to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika giggled happily as nuzzled his neck "thaaaank you" she said inoccently to him

[/QUOTE]
Y frowned and blushed more. "S-Stop making me blush..." He said, looking away.

*Yuki happily walked with Shira as she watched Mitsu and William walk ahead of them*

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki happily walked with Shira as she watched Mitsu and William walk ahead of them*
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William looked back at them "So.......How have things been going between you both?" He asked

Yuto got up and laid next to her, holding her hand. He smiled at her. "It's ok... You have all the time in the world to master it..." He said softly.
Noir nodded tiredly, holding his hand. She scribbled on the paper with the other hand, glancing at the clearing.

"Yknow, I don't like that invitation. It sends you to the stadium, yeah, but it's a one way trip. It sends you there but the invitation stays here, stranding you there."

She looked at the invitation, furrowing her brow.

"I would have been stuck if your dad wasn't there. Something just seems... off."

Noir looked sideways at Yuto, slightly worried.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff]''really good...we got married this morning''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
William laughed a little "Yeah....That's really nice.....There is one girl someday I hope to marry" He said looking at Mitsu again

Lumina said:
Noir nodded tiredly, holding his hand. She scribbled on the paper with the other hand, glancing at the clearing.
"Yknow, I don't like that invitation. It sends you to the stadium, yeah, but it's a one way trip. It sends you there but the invitation stays here, stranding you there."

She looked at the invitation, furrowing her brow.

"I would have been stuck if your dad wasn't there. Something just seems... off."

Noir looked sideways at Yuto, slightly worried.
Yuto shrugged and furrowed his eyebrow. "I know... This seems like a trap to me..." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back