• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]"No problem" she said "What were you playing?" Kio asked curiously

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu looked back at her piano. "It's a song called yukiri Genman." She said.

Jennete said:
((okey dokey then!!))
The Forest Beast looks at his green blood spilling and roars, driving his razor sharp horns across the trees, breaking them so they fall and at least crush one or maybe more of you in the process. He raises more plants as they spit acid, towering ten stories high upon the group, his spirit ancient, he can not be killed like some measly effort taken on by the group.

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon
Roman appeared behind the beast and whipped his arm back, "No one cares about you and your forest! I'm just here for my family!" He shouted. Roman then pushed his hand into the giant's back.

b75a2ac5c317280042c38e9b7043c5d3.gif

Jennete said:
((yea this one I would like to be tough but I am super bad at always trying not to be OP lol...))
The Forest Beast, wolf in shape, fell to the ground with its head gone. The Forest spirit looked at all of them and winds blew across the them in strong force, mixing with the Acid. It was a deadly rain that fell upon the group as they fought. He himself still having not used even an ounce of his power on them, standing, taking their attacks as they simply graze him, doing nothing more then pricking his rock skin.

@SoulofTobi

@TheRebelliousDragon@shortyshot8
Marcus sighed "Screw this...." He walked up to the creature "You really bore me ya know that?"

shortyshot8 said:
(Maybe I would send Tobi xD )
(None of your characters know what's going on, and no matter what you do... The result would be the same, that character getting his ass whipped xD )

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(None of your characters know what's going on, and no matter what you do... The result would be the same, that character getting his ass whipped xD )
(Have you seen Tobi's eyes? Here just look and you will know what he is
obito_uchiha_2_by_pablolpark-d6yozbc.png
)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"B-but maybe when we grow up. We can be together?" She asked him inocently before she hugged him "your going to be my husband when we grow up" she said cutely to him

[/QUOTE]
Y nodded and hugged her. "I-I would like that..." He said. Rev is going to kill you. Was all he could think about. "I'm Y by the way..."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus tossed the pillow at Akira's face "Dude not cool!" He yelled blushing a little "I really don't need to hear this!"
WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka gulped,"So I've been told. You said that before, I remember. Let's not do that....I don't want to faint." She said quietly.

...♅Akira caught the pillow and placed it on the chair beside him and Asuka. He replied, still playing with Asuka's hair♅...

“ You're more than welcome to leave, after all, it's better when it's just the two of us~ ”

...♅Akira smirked and replied as he continued to play with Asuka's hair♅...

“ Aw~ Maybe next time, ay, Sexy?~ ”

((( I have no idea if "Ay" is a word, I don't know the grammatical term for the word, I jut went with how it sounds xD )))

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Screw this...." He walked up to the creature "You really bore me ya know that?"
The Forest spirit turned to Roman first, his skin burned by the lightening strike, noting him as a strong opponent, roaring into the ground as acid falls on all of them. Roman, Marcus, Ayen, Jay, Thana, Tyler and Nora. He swung his hand around and hit Marcus straight in the chest with the force of a thousand tons. "I am not here to entertain you eager warrior."

@SoulofTobi

@TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
(Have you seen Tobi's eyes? Here just look and you will know what he is
obito_uchiha_2_by_pablolpark-d6yozbc.png
)
(I know, but he has no knowledge of what's going on and didn't receive a invite to the Exceed Dimension...)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅Akira caught the pillow and placed it on the chair beside him and Asuka. He replied, still playing with Asuka's hair♅...

“ You're more than welcome to leave, after all, it's better when it's just the two of us~ ”

((( I have no idea if "Ay" is a word, I don't know the grammatical term for the word, I jut went with how it sounds xD )))

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed "I think I really hate you now..." He grumbled

Jennete said:
The Forest spirit turned to Roman first, his skin burned by the lightening strike, noting him as a strong opponent, roaring into the ground as acid falls on all of them. Roman, Marcus, Ayen, Jay, Thana, Tyler and Nora. He swung his hand around and hit Marcus straight in the chest with the force of a thousand tons. "I am not here to entertain you eager warrior."
@SoulofTobi

@TheRebelliousDragon
Marcus looked down at the hand "Really? Is that all?" He asked as he stretched "Man how the hell is Roman having trouble with you"

Yuto blushed furiously. "O-Oh... Sorry... I guess I kinda was getting into the moment... Anyway, I gave you super strength, super speed, enhanced senses, and the ability to draw pictures using the air. That way you don't have to use your pad if you don't want to." He said.

Y scrunched up his face and bit into his lollipop. "Your cute. I guess I can let you in... But try anything and I won't hesitate to kill you." He said.
Noir thought a moment, and went and grabbed the pencil, creating a speech bubble on the side of her head. She touched a finger to it, then to her own head, looking at Yuto. She thought hard for a second, and suddenly words started appearing in the text bubble as well as were spoken aloud in the same tone of voice as the one that came from the pad, and she grinned.

"Cool! It actually worked!"

She turned her head, looking at the drawing sitting in the sky. She pondered, waving her hand at it, and was pleasantly surprised when it faded like she wanted. She redrew the bubble, looking back at Yuto.

"Thank you. Really."

Lumina said:
Noir thought a moment, and went and grabbed the pencil, creating a speech bubble on the side of her head. She touched a finger to it, then to her own head, looking at Yuto. She thought hard for a second, and suddenly words started appearing in the text bubble as well as were spoken aloud in the same tone of voice as the one that came from the pad, and she grinned.
"Cool! It actually worked!"

She turned her head, looking at the drawing sitting in the sky. She pondered, waving her hand at it, and was pleasantly surprised when it faded like she wanted. She redrew the bubble, looking back at Yuto.

"Thank you. Really."
Yuto chuckled. "Don't mention it. You ARE my world after all." He said with a smile. "I would do anything for you."

shortyshot8 said:
(DON'T QUESTION IT xD )
(*questions it xD *)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
(( Normally spelled, "eh" but your English is pretty good for it to be secondary. ))

Y nodded and hugged her. "I-I would like that..." He said. Rev is going to kill you. Was all he could think about. "I'm Y by the way..."
"I'm mika" she said spoilt as she let go of hi and smiled as she sat there on her knees facing him on the couch

Yuto chuckled. "Don't mention it. You ARE my world after all." He said with a smile. "I would do anything for you."

(*questions it xD *)
Noir couldn't help but blush hard at his statement. That was a pretty brash statement.

"S-so, um... I met your father today."

She looked at the ground, rubbing the back of her head in nervousness, her face still burning.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I'm mika" she said spoilt as she let go of hi and smiled as she sat there on her knees facing him on the couch

[/QUOTE]
Y nodded and kissed her lightly. "I-I guess you gave me what I wanted... So I'll show you around a little more. If you want that is..." He said softly.

Y nodded and kissed her lightly. "I-I guess you gave me what I wanted... So I'll show you around a little more. If you want that is..." He said softly.
Mika nodded happiy as she jumped up off the couch and graves y's hand pulling him with "yeah lets go" she said happily

Lumina said:
Noir couldn't help but blush hard at his statement. That was a pretty brash statement.
"S-so, um... I met your father today."

She looked at the ground, rubbing the back of her head in nervousness, her face still burning.
Yuto looked up in surprise. "You did?" He asked. "And sorry if I'm making you blush so much." He said. He knew he was being a little forward and needed to ease up a bit.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika nodded happiy as she jumped up off the couch and graves y's hand pulling him with "yeah lets go" she said happily

[/QUOTE]
Y nodded and stuck a pocky in his mouth. He lead the way to another door in the hallways. He scanned his eye and the door slid open. It opened to a lounge with a fountain drink dispenser and a tv. "This is the lounge. It's where the leaders of this dimension usually get together and hang out in from time to time." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back