• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"Damn is right..." Roman said. "If you aren't dead yet, drop me a visit one day. I'd love to catch up..." he then disappeared, revealing that he was nothing but a clone.
Tobi sighed as he fell to the floor "Well that sucked" He said to himself

Sora slowly gets up and stares at the fountain in the courtyard. "Oooooo...." He says while thinking of a fun plan.

(Someone wants to meet an 8 year old?)

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked at him for a while before she suddenly hit him,"It's not your fault. He may have known about me, but that doesn't mean you brought me to him and told him to kill me. You didn't hand me over, he just teleported me there and killed me in front of you. I don't want to hear you talk like that......Ever." She said as she continued to stare at him before she looked away."It hurts to see such a sad look on your face. Don't dwell on the past and only focus on the future. Be happy that I'm here and not lying six feet under. I'd much rather forget about that moment."
...♅Akira continued looking away and replied♅...

“ You're right.. I'm sorry. But.. did you really have to hit me? That hurt, you know~

...♅Akira said as he looked at Asuka and smiled♅...

Uraboku_24-373_zps0200a4a2.jpg

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]((I have not gotten any notifs for almost 200 pages

[/QUOTE]
( xD I could send you a... Hiro, Yuzu or Celia :3)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued looking away and replied♅...
“ You're right.. I'm sorry. But.. did you really have to hit me? That hurt, you know~

...♅Akira said as he looked at Asuka and smiled♅...

Uraboku_24-373_zps0200a4a2.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Asuka nodded as she laughed,"Yes it was needed. Don't question it....You can't do anything about it." She said jokingly as she stuck her tongue out at him.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]((your choice))

[/QUOTE]
((I don't use Yuzu enough... She's in the music room if you wanna see her xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded as she laughed,"Yes it was needed. Don't question it....You can't do anything about it." She said jokingly as she stuck her tongue out at him.
...♅Akira smirked and leaned into Asuka, as if he was going to kiss her, yet he passed her face and whispered into her ear, his tone of voice being a combination of a teasing and seductive nature. As he did so, he began playing with her hair, gently wrapping his left index finger around a couple strands of hair and twirling them♅...

“ Is that so? Maybe I'll just french kiss you as payback~ ”

LukaSexy98_zps10b73ab2.jpg

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((You couldn't even light fireworks with the weather were having up in Missouri... xD ))
( xD we got stopped by the cops cause here were not allowed to light fireworks after 10 until the 4th of July then we can go all night

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked and leaned into to Asuka, as if he was going to kiss her, yet he passed her face and whispered into her ear, his tone of voice being a combination of a teasing and seductive nature. As he did so, he began playing with her hair♅...

[/QUOTE]
Marcus opened his eyes "Akira.....Not while I'm here....That's just gross" He said frowning tiredly

Y blushed more and more. "Sh-Shut up and kiss me." He said as he kissed her. AHHHHHHH!!!!! What the hell am I doing?! Rev is gonna kill me!!! He thought.
Mika blushed as he kissed her her mind racing with excitement as it was her first true kiss and at such a young age

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Kio walks to the music room

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu plays the piano and sings to herself in the music room.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked and leaned into Asuka, as if he was going to kiss her, yet he passed her face and whispered into her ear, his tone of voice being a combination of a teasing and seductive nature. As he did so, he began playing with her hair, gently wrapping his left index finger around a couple strands of hair and twirling them♅...

[/QUOTE]
Asuka stood there with wide eyes and a blush evident on her face,"U-Um....I-I don't think....I mean- U-Uh..." She stammered slightly as she was not sure what to do or say about that. She blinked a few times and stared straight ahead, I think I just got myself in trouble.....why me....I really need to keep my mouth shut..., she thought to herself.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika blushed as he kissed her her mind racing with excitement as it was her first true kiss and at such a young age

[/QUOTE]
Y pulled away, licking her bottom lip as he blushed. "W-Well...?~" He asked with puppy dogs eyes.

Jennete said:
((so beast dead yet oooor lol @SoulofTobi @TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8 ))
(we are waiting on your replies to advance the battle.....)

Y pulled away, licking her bottom lip as he blushed. "W-Well...?~" He asked with puppy dogs eyes.
"It was nice" she said as she smiled and tilted her was a little te rose pink blush apparent on her cheeks

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka stood there with wide eyes and a blush evident on her face,"U-Um....I-I don't think....I mean- U-Uh..." She stammered slightly as she was not sure what to do or say about that. She blinked a few times and stared straight ahead, I think I just got myself in trouble.....why me....I really need to keep my mouth shut..., she thought to herself.
...♅Akira smiled more and planted a small kiss onto her cheek, soon replying with the same type of whisper♅...

“ What's wrong? Not up for it?~ ”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back