• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(I just feel like having Yuto rekt his ass because Yuto is friends with Farah... But dang it! He's with Noir right now!)
(( The masked man tampered with Roman when Jack asked him to kill him. I think he's after something. ))

(Anyone free???????)

Lexi: The beach with kite

Levi: The music room

Sam: The Courtyard

Maki: The park

Raven: On top of the school

Harper: The park

Akito: the cafe

shortyshot8 said:
The Man laughed a little more "That's none of your business"
"Right. Because his wife doesn't need to know what evil you're plotting. Who the hell am I going to tell? You'd probably kill me and the baby if I said anything." Farah said in a bored tone.

Mayyflower said:
(Anyone free???????)
Lexi: The beach with kite

Levi: The music room

Sam: The Courtyard

Maki: The park

Raven: On top of the school

Harper: The park

Akito: the cafe
I have Taylor ))

(@TheRebelliousDragon @Roman @WeirdPrincess You all also need to keep in mind the man has a kunai pointed at Farah's stomach meaning any sudden movements such as teleportation means death for both Farah and her child)

Roman said:
(( The masked man tampered with Roman when Jack asked him to kill him. I think he's after something. ))
(Hmm... Send Dark Tyler because he's a freaking badass? Nah... D. T. doesn't know Farah... But he knows Cam because of Tyler xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
"Right. Because his wife doesn't need to know what evil you're plotting. Who the hell am I going to tell? You'd probably kill me and the baby if I said anything." Farah said in a bored tone.
The man sighed "Call for him.....Call for your husband" He said moving the hand a little

shortyshot8 said:
(@TheRebelliousDragon @Roman @WeirdPrincess You all also need to keep in mind the man has a kunai pointed at Farah's stomach meaning any sudden movements such as teleportation means death for both Farah and her child)
Are you fucking using Obito?! xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
The man sighed "Call for him.....Call for your husband" He said moving the hand a little
"I don't really want to. I don't need him at the moment." Farah said before crossing her arms.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't really want to. I don't need him at the moment." Farah said before crossing her arms.
The Man smirked as he pushed the kunai a little making her stomach bleed "Do you really want to lose your child?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well I opened a letter for this tournament and then I was brought here....I don't know what happened. I think I touched something and it transported me here. Then I've been practice to summon those creature for a longer time. They can last up to five hours now!" Asuka said happily with a grin on her face."You're younger brother Kenji....he looked hurt when I said I didn't know him. He wondered if you ever mentioned him. I felt kind of bad afterwards....but he did say I could visit him train someone else! Can we do that after this?"
...♅Akira smiled lightly and spoke, slowly looking away from Asuka♅...

“ Oh, don't worry about him. He's an idiot. Yeah, sure. We can go to the estate after the tournament, if you wish. ”

...♅He then looked back at her and placed his hand under her chin, soon giving her a kiss on the cheek. He spoke♅...

“ Again, I'm sorry for what happened earlier. ”

Y sighed and sat down on a couch in the war room. "Make yourself at home. This place really doesn't have that much else to offer..." He said, biting down the rest of his lollipop.
Mika sat down next to him "can we see any thing els" she asked him inocently

shortyshot8 said:
The Man smirked as he pushed the kunai a little making her stomach bleed "Do you really want to lose your child?"
"Stop it! Don't hurt him!" Farah exclaimed as she stared at him in horror."CAM! HELP ME!" she yelled out.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika sat down next to him "can we see any thing els" she asked him inocently

[/QUOTE]
Y poked her cheek and moved her a little farther away from her. "Look, your cute and all... But if I showed you anything else, I would be killed and so would you." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Stop it! Don't hurt him!" Farah exclaimed as she stared at him in horror."CAM! HELP ME!" she yelled out.
The Man laughed a little "Good" He said happily as Cam appeared in the room braced for anything before he stared at the man "What the hell are you doing here!?"

shortyshot8 said:
Someone appeared in a closet behind the man. He slowly opened the door, quietly. He then looked at the kunai and made it disappear, using the same thing Roman does. "I knew I was right to have kept a eye on you."

Y poked her cheek and moved her a little farther away from her. "Look, your cute and all... But if I showed you anything else, I would be killed and so would you." He said.
Mika slid closer to him and gave him puppy eyes "please I promise we won't get caught" she said to him

Roman said:
Someone appeared in a closet behind the man. He slowly opened the door, quietly. He then looked at the kunai and made it disappear, using the same thing Roman does. "I knew I was right to have kept a eye on you."
The Man jumped away with Farah to a corner as he used kamui making another appear "Who are you?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika slid closer to him and gave him puppy eyes "please I promise we won't get caught" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Y folded his arms. "What's in it for me?" He asked, pouting a little.

shortyshot8 said:
The Man jumped away with Farah to a corner as he used kamui making another appear "Who are you?"
He stepped out of the shadowy area. "I'm Roman. Now I noticed you used Kamui. How did you do that? You aren't a Sanctum and I doubt you are half..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled lightly and spoke, slowly looking away from Asuka♅...
“ Oh, don't worry about him. He's an idiot. Yeah, sure. We can go to the estate after the tournament, if you wish. ”

...♅He then looked back at her and placed his hand under her chin, soon giving her a kiss on the cheek. He spoke♅...

“ Again, I'm sorry for what happened earlier. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka smiled,"Cool! I've kind of wanted to go there for a while....I wanna see what it looks like." She said before blushing when he kissed her cheek. She waved her hand as if to say it didn't matter and not to worry about it."That's fine. At least I'm here now! That's always a pulse."

Roman said:
He stepped out of the shadowy area. "I'm Roman. Now I noticed you used Kamui. How did you do that? You aren't a Sanctum and I doubt you are half..."
The Man smirked "So I see it's you is it?" He asked grinning a little to see his old friend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back