• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu elbowed william in the rib as they walked

[/QUOTE]
William laughed a little "It was a joke it was a joke" He said nervously

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little "Sooo" He said laying down on the bed "Comfy.........Would you mind if I stayed here tonight?" He asked half joking yet also knowing he had no where else to sleep
"Of course! You can always stay with me silly." Asuka said happily as she poked him.

Nonalaka said:
She nodded "Yeah, I have to admit its pretty good" she replied as she tapped her fingers on the edges of her coffee cup "So...What are your abilities? If you don mind me asking that is..are you human?"
Akito shook his head. "No I'm a incubus" he says looking into his drink

TheRebelliousDragon said:
In a large tower in the Exceed Dimension:
A man with shades on was staring out the window. A small kid bobbed up behind him.

"Hey Rev! It's ready!" He said with a smile and winking. He looked about 10 years old.

A man about a age of 15 stood near a glowing screen.
Mika sighed as she walked around some random tower wandering around "where is every one?" She wined

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed a little "It was a joke it was a joke" He said nervously
"I know" she said inoccently to him as they walked

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Thank you very much" He said softly
Asuka smiled more and nodded,"You're welcome." She said before yawning and laying down on the bed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika sighed as she walked around some random tower wandering around "where is every one?" She wined

[/QUOTE]
Y teleported to the bottom of the tower. "Hey! You must be new here... Only officials are aloud in here." He said and tilted his head cutely, sticking a lollipop in his mouth.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika sighed as she walked around some random tower wandering around "where is every one?" She wined

"I know" she said inoccently to him as they walked

[/QUOTE]
William smiled before pecking her on the lips

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka smiled more and nodded,"You're welcome." She said before yawning and laying down on the bed.
Marcus yawned as well "Long day like me?" He asked

Y teleported to the bottom of the tower. "Hey! You must be new here... Only officials are aloud in here." He said and tilted his head cutely, sticking a lollipop in his mouth.
Mika looke over then smiled inocently "but I want to look around" she said giving the man puppy eyes

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus yawned as well "Long day like me?" He asked
Asuka nodded,"Yeah....I've been summoning more creatures and having them stay bigger for a longer time then I'm use to. Since I can't exactly fight, I'll have them do it for me."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded,"Yeah....I've been summoning more creatures and having them stay bigger for a longer time then I'm use to. Since I can't exactly fight, I'll have them do it for me."
Marcus smiled as he stared at her "Well since I'm one of your creatures you can also summon me" He said softly

...♅The ground suddenly cracked as Akira manifested from the air, soon landing on the broken piece of floor within Asuka's room. He slowly stood up as he brushed the dust from his clothes. He spoke as he did so, anyone looking at him would notice that his form was different, along with a powerful presence emitting from him♅...

Ouch.. Now I know why I sealed my full powers, teleportation is too hard to control. I'm gonna have to learn how to control my powers again.. ”

...♅Akira then looked over to Asuka and spoke, soon noticing Marcus and an unknown male sitting on the bed♅...

“ Oh, hello Asuka~ ”

10972981429a12916998001l_zps5vk3qqg8.jpg

-----------------------------------

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅The ground suddenly cracked as Akira manifested from the air, soon landing on the broken piece of floor within Asuka's room. He slowly stood up as he brushed the dust from his clothes. He spoke as he did so, anyone looking at him would notice that his form was different, along with a powerful presence emitting from him♅...
Ouch.. Now I know why I sealed my full powers, teleportation is too hard to control. I'm gonna have to learn how to control my powers again.. ”

...♅Akira then looked over to Asuka and spoke, soon noticing Marcus and an unknown male sitting on the bed♅...

“ Oh, hello Asuka~ ”

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Marcus looked at Akira "Hey!" He said happily "How ya doing?"

Yuto slid his tongue into her mouth, wanting to make the kiss a little more interesting. At this point, the transfer was finished. That didn't stop Yuto from kissing her. He wrapped his arms around her.
Noir felt the strange sensation stop and her eyes widened at the rougher kiss and she backed up, slightly freaked out. She looked at Yuto apologetically, then her gaze turned quizzical, wondering what he just did aside from just kissing her.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled as he stared at her "Well since I'm one of your creatures you can also summon me" He said softly
"But then you might die! I know you're strong and everything, but I can't risk it." Asuka said with a frown.

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "So many cute girls.....This would be heaven was I not dating Mitsu" He said jokingly
*Glares at William*

@shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
"But then you might die! I know you're strong and everything, but I can't risk it." Asuka said with a frown.
Marcus sighed "We both know I can resist death......" He said to her

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ Oh, hello Asuka~ ”

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Asuka sat up and smiled at Akira,"Hi Akki-san! Are you here for this weird tournament thing too?" She asked curiously as Alastair quickly vanished from the room. He couldn't stand being around to many people, it overwhelmed him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Glares at William*
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "Why can't people understand jokes?" He asked jokingly

Daniel reaver]Mitsu giggled a little "don't be like that" she said softly t him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
William poked her nose "Okay~" He said happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back