• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff]''so...wanna walk with us? its a nice day to have a walk''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Sure that would be nice" He said happily
"A-sure" mitsu said softly

...♅Akira stood within the forest, watching Roman and the others fighting the creatures. Suddenly, a male appeared beside him, attempting to skewer him, shouting as he did so. Akira raised his hand and aimed his palm at the male's head, causing him to stop in his tracks. He spoke♅...

Male: “ Die! ”

“ Your words are as empty as your future. You exist, because I allow it. And you will end, because I demand it.. ”

...♅Suddenly a red flash occurred, the male soon being blown back, his upper body being disintegrated into nothing more that red mist and particles. Akira spoke as he continued watching everyone fight♅...

“ This place is pretty boring.. ”

tumblr_mc63ry3q3X1rgotfdo2_500_zpst7wkzm4v.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"A-sure" mitsu said softly

[/QUOTE]
''well Shira? shall we continue walking?''

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well Shira? shall we continue walking?''
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Shira nodded happily and took yukis hand

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira nodded happily and took yukis hand

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki began walking with Shira and gesturing Mitsu and William to walk ahead of them*

@shortyshot8

Lumina said:
Noir could feel something was happening but she didn't understand what. She was losing herself in the moment as well, wrapping her arms around his neck to get a better angle.
Yuto slid his tongue into her mouth, wanting to make the kiss a little more interesting. At this point, the transfer was finished. That didn't stop Yuto from kissing her. He wrapped his arms around her.

Mayyflower said:
Akito chuckled and took a drink of his coffee. "Is that so" he says smiling "cake is the best" he says raising an eyebrow
She nodded "Yeah, I have to admit its pretty good" she replied as she tapped her fingers on the edges of her coffee cup "So...What are your abilities? If you don mind me asking that is..are you human?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki began walking with Shira and gesturing Mitsu and William to walk ahead of them*
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William jumped to his feet and followed "Sooo....What do you people do for fun?" He asked

Meanwhile in the Exceed Dimension:

Asuka plopped down on her bed and hummed,"I wonder who else is here....and what type of powers they have." She said softly as she stared at the door and jumped in surprise as it burst open. Alastair stood in the doorway, breathing heavily as he was hunched over with his hand on his knees."I made a mistake.... Never try to hit on a girl who's more powerful then you....or else you'll get your ass kicked." He muttered before looking up at Asuka."Hello miss. Sorry for intruding on you....I just ran into a small problem." He said with a sheepish smile. "Ah it's okay! I hope it's all solved now! You can stay in here with me if its not." He nodded and closed the door behind him before walking over to her bed and sitting down next to her."Thank you. I'm Alastair by the way." "I'm Asuka! Are you here for the tournament too?" She asked curiously, tilting her head. He chuckled and nodded,"Indeed I am. I'm assuming you are too or else you wouldn't be here." Asuka nodded,"Yeah! I'm just waiting for it to start! And I gotta practice with my magic!" She said as she heard footsteps run by. "Where is he?!" "I'll kill him if I ever see him again!" "He deserves to be our slave..." "He was really hot though!" "Very true. I would totally bang him." A guy's voice said. "Come on, let's go look somewhere else...he doesn't seem to be anywhere near here." The footsteps began to fade away as they left the front of Asuka's door. Asuka blinked,"That was pretty...." "Yeah...."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka plopped down on her bed and hummed,"I wonder who else is here....and what type of powers they have." She said softly as she stared at the door and jumped in surprise as it burst open. Alastair stood in the doorway, breathing heavily as he was hunched over with his hand on his knees."I made a mistake.... Never try to hit on a girl who's more powerful then you....or else you'll get your ass kicked." He muttered before looking up at Asuka."Hello miss. Sorry for intruding on you....I just ran into a small problem." He said with a sheepish smile. "Ah it's okay! I hope it's all solved now! You can stay in here with me if its not." He nodded and closed the door behind him before walking over to her bed and sitting down next to her."Thank you. I'm Alastair by the way." "I'm Asuka! Are you here for the tournament too?" She asked curiously, tilting her head. He chuckled and nodded,"Indeed I am. I'm assuming you are too or else you wouldn't be here." Asuka nodded,"Yeah! I'm just waiting for it to start! And I gotta practice with my magic!" She said as she heard footsteps run by. "Where is he?!" "I'll kill him if I ever see him again!" "He deserves to be our slave..." "He was really hot though!" "Very true. I would totally bang him." A guy's voice said. "Come on, let's go look somewhere else...he doesn't seem to be anywhere near here." The footsteps began to fade away as they left the front of Asuka's door. Asuka blinked,"That was pretty...." "Yeah...."
Marcus's clone appeared next to Asuka "What was that all about?" He asked

WeirdPrincess said:
(Hmm... I wonder who that could be...? *thinks about Rev X*)

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff]''we just have a good time somehow''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu started to walk with them as she pulled william along

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "So many cute girls.....This would be heaven was I not dating Mitsu" He said jokingly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus's clone appeared next to Asuka "What was that all about?" He asked
Asuka looked at him,"I don't know what that was or what they were looking for." She said before looking at Alastair. He shrugged,"I don't know a thing." He lied.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked at him,"I don't know what that was or what they were looking for." She said before looking at Alastair. He shrugged,"I don't know a thing." He lied.
Marcus frowned "Liar" He said sitting down and looking at Asuka "Soo....How ya doing?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned "Liar" He said sitting down and looking at Asuka "Soo....How ya doing?"
Asuka smiled at Marcus,"I'm doing good! I've just been in here practicing some spells for the most part and then eating.....lots of eating."

In a large tower in the Exceed Dimension:

A man with shades on was staring out the window. A small kid bobbed up behind him.

"Hey Rev! It's ready!" He said with a smile and winking. He looked about 10 years old.

A man about a age of 15 stood near a glowing screen.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka smiled at Marcus,"I'm doing good! I've just been in here practicing some spells for the most part and then eating.....lots of eating."
Marcus laughed a little "Sooo" He said laying down on the bed "Comfy.........Would you mind if I stayed here tonight?" He asked half joking yet also knowing he had no where else to sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Back