• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blinked,"You can? I didn't know that."
Marcus sighed "Yeah" He said jokingly before rolling over and yawning again "Is Akira sleeping here too? It's gonna be crowded but I don't care too much"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Yeah" He said jokingly before rolling over and yawning again "Is Akira sleeping here too? It's gonna be crowded but I don't care too much"
Asuka blinked a few times,"I....don't really know about that. He sometimes randomly pops in out of thin air....so maybe? I still don't know." She said quietly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blinked a few times,"I....don't really know about that. He sometimes randomly pops in out of thin air....so maybe? I still don't know." She said quietly.
Marcus shrugged "I noticed" He said jokingly as he tried to gain distance from her "Might I mention I'm a cuddler when I sleep...."

Lumina said:
Noir felt the strange sensation stop and her eyes widened at the rougher kiss and she backed up, slightly freaked out. She looked at Yuto apologetically, then her gaze turned quizzical, wondering what he just did aside from just kissing her.
Yuto blushed furiously. "O-Oh... Sorry... I guess I kinda was getting into the moment... Anyway, I gave you super strength, super speed, enhanced senses, and the ability to draw pictures using the air. That way you don't have to use your pad if you don't want to." He said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika looked at him with fear and sadness "you would really kill me... *sniffs* but I just wanted to look" she said in a sad inoccent voice

[/QUOTE]
Y scrunched up his face and bit into his lollipop. "Your cute. I guess I can let you in... But try anything and I won't hesitate to kill you." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus shrugged "I noticed" He said jokingly as he tried to gain distance from her "Might I mention I'm a cuddler when I sleep...."
Asuka shrugged,"That's fine. I can be too at times.... Just don't put your head on my chest again....that was a little weird." She said quietly as she looked at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka shrugged,"That's fine. I can be too at times.... Just don't put your head on my chest again....that was a little weird." She said quietly as she looked at him.
Marcus laughed a little "I know it was an accident" He said laughing more

The Masked Man appeared next to Farah and held a kunai to her stomach as he placed a hand over her mouth "Hmm....The wife of Cam....Helpful" He said to himself

@WeirdPrincess

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto blushed furiously. "O-Oh... Sorry... I guess I kinda was getting into the moment... Anyway, I gave you super strength, super speed, enhanced senses, and the ability to draw pictures using the air. That way you don't have to use your pad if you don't want to." He said.

Y scrunched up his face and bit into his lollipop. "Your cute. I guess I can let you in... But try anything and I won't hesitate to kill you." He said.
Mitsu smiled a little "ok" she said inoccently to him before walking over to him

shortyshot8 said:

The Masked Man appeared next to Farah and held a kunai to her stomach as he placed a hand over her mouth "Hmm....The wife of Cam....Helpful" He said to himself

@WeirdPrincess
Asuka laughed,"Yeah okay. I'll bite." She said as she leaned on her palms.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed,"Yeah okay. I'll bite." She said as she leaned on her palms.
Marcus smiled a little as he rolled back over to face her with his eyes closed "Well.....I'm tired" He said with a yawn

shortyshot8 said:

@WeirdPrincess
Farah was asleep and was woken up by the hand being put over her mouth. She blinked a few times before staring at the man with a look of surprise.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka sat up and smiled at Akira,"Hi Akki-san! Are you here for this weird tournament thing too?" She asked curiously as Alastair quickly vanished from the room. He couldn't stand being around to many people, it overwhelmed him.
“ Hi~ Yeah, however I'll probably lose, I'm rather weak~ ”

...♅Akira lied as he smiled lightly, looking around the room. His eyes fell on Asuka once more as he spoke♅...

“ So what've you been doing today, after my younger brother brought you back, I mean. ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah was asleep and was woken up by the hand being put over her mouth. She blinked a few times before staring at the man with a look of surprise.
The Masked Man smirked "You are going to help me get to your husband" He said happily "And.....Try anything" He gestured to the kunai at her stomach "And I will kill you and the child"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled a little as he rolled back over to face her with his eyes closed "Well.....I'm tired" He said with a yawn
"Then go to sleep silly! I'll just practice for a while when you go to bed." Asuka said as she stood up and stretched.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Then go to sleep silly! I'll just practice for a while when you go to bed." Asuka said as she stood up and stretched.
Marcus nodded "Okay" He said softly "I know you will do well Master" He said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu smiled a little "ok" she said inoccently to him before walking over to him

[/QUOTE]
Y walked towards the tower. It's doors slid open. "We're not aloud to go to the top floor..." He said as he put his eye to a scanner on a door nearby. Access granted. It whirred as it slid open. It revealed a small war room, with mininature figures as well as a map of The Battlefront. "This is the war room. It's where we plan attacks against the Rogue God opposition."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira lied as he smiled lightly, looking around the room. His eyes fell on Asuka once more as he spoke♅...

“ So what've you been doing today, after my younger brother brought you back, I mean. ”

[/QUOTE]
(That's another character on the list... WHYYYYY xD )

Y walked towards the tower. It's doors slid open. "We're not aloud to go to the top floor..." He said as he put his eye to a scanner on a door nearby. Access granted. It whirred as it slid open. It revealed a small war room, with mininature figures as well as a map of The Battlefront. "This is the war room. It's where we plan attacks against the Rogue God opposition."

(That's another character on the list... WHYYYYY xD )
Mika walked with him and stared at the war room I awe "ooooo" she said as she walked with him

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
"Well I opened a letter for this tournament and then I was brought here....I don't know what happened. I think I touched something and it transported me here. Then I've been practice to summon those creature for a longer time. They can last up to five hours now!" Asuka said happily with a grin on her face."You're younger brother Kenji....he looked hurt when I said I didn't know him. He wondered if you ever mentioned him. I felt kind of bad afterwards....but he did say I could visit him train someone else! Can we do that after this?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika walked with him and stared at the war room I awe "ooooo" she said as she walked with him

[/QUOTE]
Y sighed and sat down on a couch in the war room. "Make yourself at home. This place really doesn't have that much else to offer..." He said, biting down the rest of his lollipop.

shortyshot8 said:
The Masked Man smirked "You are going to help me get to your husband" He said happily "And.....Try anything" He gestured to the kunai at her stomach "And I will kill you and the child"
Farah glared at him,"What the hell do you want with me?" She said into his hand, her voice sounding muffled.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah glared at him,"What the hell do you want with me?" She said into his hand, her voice sounding muffled.
The Masked Man smiled "I want nothing to do with you.....But I need your husband" He said still smirking

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Okay" He said softly "I know you will do well Master" He said softly
Asuka chuckled,"Yeah right. I'll try my best though....it doesn't matter if I lose or not. I'm just doing it for fun."

shortyshot8 said:
The Masked Man smiled "I want nothing to do with you.....But I need your husband" He said still smirking
(I just feel like having Yuto rekt his ass because Yuto is friends with Farah... But dang it! He's with Noir right now!)

shortyshot8 said:
"What do you need him for?" Farah asked as she stared at him.

(I just feel like having Yuto rekt his ass because Yuto is friends with Farah... But dang it! He's with Noir right now!)
(I totally forgot they were friends! xD I'm terrible)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back