• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
The Man laughed a little "Good" He said happily as Cam appeared in the room braced for anything before he stared at the man "What the hell are you doing here!?"
Farah had tears in her eyes as she looked at him,"He's going to kill me and this baby if you don't do what he says....I'm scared...."

shortyshot8 said:
The Man smirked "So I see it's you is it?" He asked grinning a little to see his old friend
The kunai in the man's hand disappeared again. "I don't know what you mean by that, but if you harm this woman, I will kill you."

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah had tears in her eyes as she looked at him,"He's going to kill me and this baby if you don't do what he says....I'm scared...."
Roman said:
The kunai in the man's hand disappeared again. "I don't know what you mean by that, but if you harm this woman, I will kill you."
Cam frowned "Roman....Stop" He said looking down "He could still kill her now....." He said thinking of what to do "What do you want?" He asked The Man smirked "I need you to do something quite fun....Ever heard of the boy named Hayate?"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam frowned "Roman....Stop" He said looking down "He could still kill her now....." He said thinking of what to do "What do you want?" He asked The Man smirked "I need you to do something quite fun....Ever heard of the boy named Hayate?"
"I have. Why do you want him?" Roman asked, his hands beginning to ball into fists.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka smiled,"Cool! I've kind of wanted to go there for a while....I wanna see what it looks like." She said before blushing when he kissed her cheek. She waved her hand as if to say it didn't matter and not to worry about it."That's fine. At least I'm here now! That's always a pulse."
...♅Akira sighed lightly and looked away from her. He spoke, a saddened facial expression spreading♅...

“ I know, but it was my fault. He only went after you because he knew you're my pair.. ”

Uraboku_19-015_zpsc523ea59.jpg

Roman said:
"I have. Why do you want him?" Roman asked, his hands beginning to ball into fists.
The man smirked more "He has something in him that I need" He said looking through the one hole in his mask (Yeah he's after the Nine-Tails xD )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"What do you want" she asked him cutely as she slid a little closer and smiled inoccently

[/QUOTE]
Y blushed slightly and frowned. Crap... Rev said not to get involved with outsiders... He thought. "M-Maybe a kiss..." He said before mentally slapping himself. What the hell are you thinking?!

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Y blushed slightly and frowned. Crap... Rev said not to get involved with outsiders... He thought. "M-Maybe a kiss..." He said before mentally slapping himself. What the hell are you thinking?!
Mika blushed by smiled then pecked him on the lips before smiling inoccently "is that good?" She asked him cutely

shortyshot8 said:
The man smirked more "He has something in him that I need" He said looking through the one hole in his mask (Yeah he's after the Nine-Tails xD )
(( Well fuck. ))

Roman frowned and looked at Cam, "He won't kill her..." The kunai is gone, I can take him to the time-space dimension without him hurting that woman. He looked back at the man, "You're not taking Hayate!" He said before using Kamui, transporting them to the time-space dimension.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika blushed by smiled then pecked him on the lips before smiling inoccently "is that good?" She asked him cutely

[/QUOTE]
Y blushed a little more. W-What?! He thought. "M-Maybe another..." He said softly. Dang it! Stop talking!

Roman said:
(( Well fuck. ))
Roman frowned and looked at Cam, "He won't kill her..." The kunai is gone, I can take him to the time-space dimension without him hurting that woman. He looked back at the man, "You're not taking Hayate!" He said before using Kamui, transporting them to the time-space dimension.
The Man frowned "I might as well tell you who I am" He said taking off his mask "I am him....I am Tobirama" He said with a smirk
obito_uchiha_2_by_pablolpark-d6yozbc.png

shortyshot8 said:
The Man frowned "I might as well tell you who I am" He said taking off his mask "I am him....I am Tobirama" He said with a smirk
(((

I heard my name?

Tobirama_Senju.png
xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira](((
I heard my name?

Tobirama_Senju.png
xD )))

[/QUOTE]
( xD I couldn't think of a name xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Roman frowned, "You died. You may be nothing but a simple reincarnation..." he said before charging at him, grabbing his wrist in the process.

tumblr_nbeqq9CPnh1rliqo4o8_400.gif

Roman said:
Roman frowned, "You died. You may be nothing but a simple reincarnation..." he said before charging at him, grabbing his wrist in the process.
tumblr_nbeqq9CPnh1rliqo4o8_400.gif
Tobi frowned "You really are an idiot huh....Fool" He said fending him off before pulling out his pole an fighting him with it
tumblr_nbxaeuJLtq1tw49cjo2_500.gif

shortyshot8 said:
(i Obit..... Tobi, feel as if i haz seen this handsome face of some one who is obviously a good person before, i wonder where?)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Y blushed a little more. W-What?! He thought. "M-Maybe another..." He said softly. Dang it! Stop talking!
Mika giggled then pecked him again "your cute" she said inoccently to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika giggled then pecked him again "your cute" she said inoccently to him

[/QUOTE]
Y blushed more and more. "Sh-Shut up and kiss me." He said as he kissed her. AHHHHHHH!!!!! What the hell am I doing?! Rev is gonna kill me!!! He thought.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed lightly and looked away from her. He spoke, a saddened facial expression spreading♅...
“ I know, but it was my fault. He only went after you because he knew you're my pair.. ”

Uraboku_19-015_zpsc523ea59.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Asuka looked at him for a while before she suddenly hit him,"It's not your fault. He may have known about me, but that doesn't mean you brought me to him and told him to kill me. You didn't hand me over, he just teleported me there and killed me in front of you. I don't want to hear you talk like that......Ever." She said as she continued to stare at him before she looked away."It hurts to see such a sad look on your face. Don't dwell on the past and only focus on the future. Be happy that I'm here and not lying six feet under. I'd much rather forget about that moment."

shortyshot8 said:
Tobi frowned "You really are an idiot huh....Fool" He said fending him off before pulling out his pole an fighting him with it
tumblr_nbxaeuJLtq1tw49cjo2_500.gif
"Only when it's needed." Roman said sternly. He then pulled his hand back, lightning appearing in it. "Die once more, old friend." He said before extending his arm toward him.

tumblr_mpyd94CO0m1s46i44o1_500.gif

Roman said:
"Only when it's needed." Roman said sternly. He then pulled his hand back, lightning appearing in it. "Die once more, old friend." He said before extending his arm toward him.
tumblr_mpyd94CO0m1s46i44o1_500.gif
Tobi smirked "HOW ABOUT YOU DIE!?!" He yelled slamming his pole through Roman as Roman's hand was slammed through him
tumblr_nbr1txl8am1sji00bo1_500.gif

shortyshot8 said:
Tobi smirked "HOW ABOUT YOU DIE!?!" He yelled slamming his pole through Roman as Roman's hand was slammed through him
tumblr_nbr1txl8am1sji00bo1_500.gif
Roman laughed a little, "I was never the trickster kind, but.... See you in the afterlife...."

shortyshot8 said:
Tobi coughed up a bit of blood "Damn......"
"Damn is right..." Roman said. "If you aren't dead yet, drop me a visit one day. I'd love to catch up..." he then disappeared, revealing that he was nothing but a clone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back