• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Kio looks at her "That is beautiful..." she said

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu jumps noticing somebody had entered the room. "Oh... Sorry, I didn't see you come in." She said. "My name is Yuzu... And yours?" She asked.

SoulofTobi said:
(we are waiting on your replies to advance the battle.....)
((okey dokey then!!))

The Forest Beast looks at his green blood spilling and roars, driving his razor sharp horns across the trees, breaking them so they fall and at least crush one or maybe more of you in the process. He raises more plants as they spit acid, towering ten stories high upon the group, his spirit ancient, he can not be killed like some measly effort taken on by the group.

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuzu jumps noticing somebody had entered the room. "Oh... Sorry, I didn't see you come in." She said. "My name is Yuzu... And yours?" She asked.
Kio smiled. "Im kio" she said sitting down in a chair "Your very talented

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"It was nice" she said as she smiled and tilted her was a little te rose pink blush apparent on her cheeks

[/QUOTE]
Y blushed furiously. "W-Well there's a lot more where that came from..." He said before sucking on her neck softly.

Y blushed furiously. "W-Well there's a lot more where that came from..." He said before sucking on her neck softly.
(Bro she is a little kid that's just too far!)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled more and planted a small kiss onto her cheek, soon replying with the same type of whisper♅...
“ What's wrong? Not up for it?~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"I-I don't know! I've never kissed anyone like that before...." Asuka said nervously as she blushed even more.

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Kio smiled. "Im kio" she said sitting down in a chair "Your very talented

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu giggled and blushed a little. "Thank you!" She said.

Jennete said:
((okey dokey then!!))
The Forest Beast looks at his green blood spilling and roars, driving his razor sharp horns across the trees, breaking them so they fall and at least crush one or maybe more of you in the process. He raises more plants as they spit acid, towering ten stories high upon the group, his spirit ancient, he can not be killed like some measly effort taken on by the group.

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon
Thana laughed as she stood o the wolf with her schythe staved into the beasts neck as she rode it "this is fun but all fi things must end" se said as she jumped down and twirled around the wolfs neck staging Her schythhe with her till she leaned feet first on the dogs back before its head (probably I dot know if you want it dead that easily) rolled off of its body and hit the ground

@SoulofTobi

@TheRebelliousDragon

Mika blued badly hen pushed him away "b-but where only little" she said embarrassingly to him

WeirdPrincess said:
"I-I don't know! I've never kissed anyone like that before...." Asuka said nervously as she blushed even more.
...♅Akira laughed quietly, amused by Asuka's reaction. He replied, teasing her more♅...

“ There's always a beginning~ It's a lot better than regular kissing~ More.. intimate~ ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika blued badly hen pushed him away "b-but where only little" she said embarrassingly to him

[/QUOTE]
Y rubbed the back of his head. "R-Right..." He said.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed quietly, amused by Asuka's reaction. He replied, teasing her more♅...
“ There's always a beginning~ It's a lot better than regular kissing~ More.. intimate~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Marcus tossed the pillow at Akira's face "Dude not cool!" He yelled blushing a little "I really don't need to hear this!"

Y rubbed the back of his head. "R-Right..." He said.
"B-but maybe when we grow up. We can be together?" She asked him inocently before she hugged him "your going to be my husband when we grow up" she said cutely to him

shortyshot8 said:
(I'm gonna send Marcus over there at this rate and KICK HIS ASS)
(Marcus couldn't get in no matter how hard he tried... All the Exceeds would be on his ass if they attacked their center of command xD It's also heavily fortified.)

(Marcus couldn't get in no matter how hard he tried... All the Exceeds would be on his ass if they attacked their center of command xD It's also heavily fortified.)
(Maybe I would send Tobi xD )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
Asuka gulped,"So I've been told. You said that before, I remember. Let's not do that....I don't want to faint." She said quietly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana laughed as she stood o the wolf with her schythe staved into the beasts neck as she rode it "this is fun but all fi things must end" se said as she jumped down and twirled around the wolfs neck staging Her schythhe with her till she leaned feet first on the dogs back before its head (probably I dot know if you want it dead that easily) rolled off of its body and hit the ground
@SoulofTobi

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
((yea this one I would like to be tough but I am super bad at always trying not to be OP lol...))

The Forest Beast, wolf in shape, fell to the ground with its head gone. The Forest spirit looked at all of them and winds blew across the them in strong force, mixing with the Acid. It was a deadly rain that fell upon the group as they fought. He himself still having not used even an ounce of his power on them, standing, taking their attacks as they simply graze him, doing nothing more then pricking his rock skin.

@SoulofTobi

@TheRebelliousDragon@shortyshot8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back