• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
The Forest Beast falls to it's knees, crying out as its roots are burned in its heart, the forest slowly turning brown and grey as he dies slowly. His last words being, "The Children....you will be too late."
@SoulofTobi

@TheRebelliousDragon@shortyshot8 @shortyshot8 @SoulofTobi
@WeirdPrincess @BlueHawk

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed a little "Yeah....That's really nice.....There is one girl someday I hope to marry" He said looking at Mitsu again
Mitsu blushed I embarasmet knowing exactly who he meant

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed I embarasmet knowing exactly who he meant

[/QUOTE]
William smiled a little more "But that's far down the path" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed a little "Yeah....That's really nice.....There is one girl someday I hope to marry" He said looking at Mitsu again
''if you can stay loyal and not lay your eyes on other females, id let you marry her''

@Daniel reaver

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto shrugged and furrowed his eyebrow. "I know... This seems like a trap to me..." He said.
Noir exhaled, looking at the invitation. She wrote again, not looking at Yuto.

"I.... think I wanna go check it out. See what's going on."

She didn't know how much Yuto would like that idea.

LunaCrosby said:
"Hey" she says and smiles, immedietly holding out a Kitten "look what I found its the cutest thing ever!" Sh said excitedly.
Sam squealed "it's so cute" she says looking at it in awe

shortyshot8 said:
William shook his head "You know I will but....That's not your choice....Or Ansom's......Or Shira's.....Hell it's not even mine...It's Mitsu's"
Mitsu blushed more the leaned against him "I'd happily marry you" she whispered quiet enough that no one would hear her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed more the leaned against him "I'd happily marry you" she whispered quiet enough that no one would hear her

[/QUOTE]
William blushed a little before wrapping an arm around her "I love you" He said softly

Mayyflower said:
Sam squealed "it's so cute" she says looking at it in awe
"Do dorms allow pets? Because if not I was gonna turn it into a human... well what humans call a... neko?" She says and smiles.

Jennete said:
((do you want more monsters oooor do you want to just hurry this along? Up to you lol))
@SoulofTobi

@TheRebelliousDragon@shortyshot8 @Daniel reaver
(( I wanna hurry it up for @TheRebelliousDragon ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed and smiled "I love you too" she said softly back to him

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "Thank you....For everything" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
William shook his head "You know I will but....That's not your choice....Or Ansom's......Or Shira's.....Hell it's not even mine...It's Mitsu's"
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed more the leaned against him "I'd happily marry you" she whispered quiet enough that no one would hear her

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki giggled a little*

''thats true..''

BlueHawk said:
Jay ran behind him. "But where are we gonna go?" He yells up to Roman, trying to catch up with him.
Roman continued to run at full speed, "Just follow Jay! If we don't make it there in time, our loved ones could die...."

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki giggled a little*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff00ff] ''thats true..''[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu smiled "mhm" she said softly to him Shira watched them and smiled "ahh they do look good together" she said quietly to yuki [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
William looked up at the sky "Mitsu...Someday I would like to introduce you to my brother.....They may make it sound like he's a jerk but to be honest he is a very good man" He said softly

Roman said:
Roman continued to run at full speed, "Just follow Jay! If we don't make it there in time, our loved ones could die...."
"I don't want Rain to die!" He yells as he runs a bit faster, now running next to him. "I really need to talk to her, man." He says, being serious for one in his life.

shortyshot8 said:
William looked up at the sky "Mitsu...Someday I would like to introduce you to my brother.....They may make it sound like he's a jerk but to be honest he is a very good man" He said softly
"Well. I don't know love. All I've ever heard was that he was mamas first heart break and that doesn't make me like him. But I'd like to at least meet him" she said softly to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back