• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

BlueHawk said:
Jay's vision blurs as he sits up a bit, taking his gun out of his waist band. He takes one look between Rain and the kids and his eyes swell with tears, turning to anger as he looks at the Horde King. "Ohh hoh hoh..." He says as he stands. "Nobody as ever truly pissed me off before... Except your ugly ass. You're in for it now." He says as he fires a volley of shots into the Horde King, dropping down into a portal.
The Horde King hisses, Iron being a major weakness to all Fae, looking around for Jay as he holds rain up by her throat, squeezing with his claws* You puny human will be dead. Your wife will be a slave, and your children and your wife's other's children will be mine. This world will be mine, then at last.... I shall rule over the darkness.

Roman said:
Roman began controlling the Sasunoo, making it move around and slash at the fae, killing mutiple amounts in every slash. "You pieces of trash! I have already told you... To stop!" Roman quickly turned around and slashed at the vines, cutting them all loose.
@shortyshot8
@Daniel reaver daniel @Himeragi Seiker @other 50 million people
Snow:*falls down to the ground, the vines being her only bodily strength as she lays motionless on the floor, her eyes half open half closed, staring at nothingness, a breath from death if left alone for a moment. The entire time she had been away, she had been broken and used like a doll.*

Jennete said:
The Horde King hisses, Iron being a major weakness to all Fae, looking around for Jay as he holds rain up by her throat, squeezing with his claws* You puny human will be dead. Your wife will be a slave, and your children and your wife's other's children will be mine. This world will be mine, then at last.... I shall rule over the darkness.
Jay appears behind him, a good distance away from him. His gun trained right on his head. "Just give me the girls and the kids. We will be on our way. Take the fight to our world. And there, oh there is where we will finish this." He says calmly and demandingly. "For now, just give me my people."

Jennete said:
fuck it...i might as well help there too. i just dont like these types of scenes and not helping xD ))

*Himeragi appeared and placed a gun blade to the king's throat*

''pitiful...Ciara, what do you think of this?''

*Ciara appeared and stabs him with an iron sword from the front*

''Pathetic''

''damn right...''

*She said as she slit the king's throat*

''as the 4rth ring of hell, i wont allow you rule over the darkness...''

@BlueHawk

Jennete said:

Snow:*falls down to the ground, the vines being her only bodily strength as she lays motionless on the floor, her eyes half open half closed, staring at nothingness, a breath from death if left alone for a moment. The entire time she had been away, she had been broken and used like a doll.*
Thana a ran up and grabbed snow holding her protective "i give you life young one" she said hoping it would work as she started to try and channel as much life energy as she could Ito snow

@Roman

Jennete said:

(All posts of mine are ignored.....)

BlueHawk said:
Jay appears behind him, a good distance away from him. His gun trained right on his head. "Just give me the girls and the kids. We will be on our way. Take the fight to our world. And there, oh there is where we wi finish this." He says calmly and demandingly. "For now, just give me my people."
The Horde king:*smirks but gasps as he is attacked and murdered, his hissing heard out as all of fae sings out for the bloddiest day in their histroy, he body falling to the floor and turns to grass and mold and fungus, Rain laying there panting at Jay's feet, crawling or trying too, her wings broken and snapped off her back in bloody stumps. She crawls to the kids, gasping and uses her last ounce of power to free them as they lay there, gasping but awake as she falls to the floor. The horde kings voice ringing out, "Another day...". He was gone at least for now but the Fae have a nasty habit of long lines of Heirs. The children were safe. Rain was alive, holding onto breath much more than Snow.

shortyshot8 said:
(All posts of mine are ignored.....)
((I didn't see them i am so sorry, i am trying to keep up I am))

Jennete said:
The Horde king:*smirks as he is gone in an instant, Rain laying there panting at Jay's feet, crawling or trying too, her wings broken and snapped off her back in bloody stumps. She crawls to the kids, gasping and uses her last ounce of power to free them as they lay there, gasping but awake as she falls to the floor. The horde kings voice ringing out, "Another day...". He was gone at least for now and the children were safe. Rain was alive, holding onto breath much more than Snow.

uhhh...yknow Ciara and Himeragi just used iron weapons on the king right? xD )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]uhhh...yknow Ciara and Himeragi just used iron weapons on the king right? xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((I just got a notification I shall edit))

Daniel reaver]Thana a ran up and grabbed snow holding her protective "i give you life young one" she said hoping it would work as she started to try and channel as much life energy as she could Ito snow [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
(( DAMNIT

Daniel reaver]Thana a ran up and grabbed snow holding her protective "i give you life young one" she said hoping it would work as she started to try and channel as much life energy as she could Ito snow [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Roman appeared next to them, the last of the aura fading. "No! No no no! She can't die here, not now!" Roman said sadly. "We have to fix this Thana..."

@Jennete

Jennete said:
The Horde king:*smirks as he is gone in an instant, Rain laying there panting at Jay's feet, crawling or trying too, her wings broken and snapped off her back in bloody stumps. She crawls to the kids, gasping and uses her last ounce of power to free them as they lay there, gasping but awake as she falls to the floor. The horde kings voice ringing out, "Another day...". He was gone at least for now and the children were safe. Rain was alive, holding onto breath much more than Snow.

Jay's lip quivers as he slides the gun back into his pocket, running over to Rain and falling to the ground,holding her tightly in his arms, his eyes welling with tears. "It's okay Rain, I got you." He says softly, chocked up with a lump in his throat. He kisses the top of her head. "I got you..."

Jennete said:
The Horde king:*smirks but gasps as he is attacked and murdered, his hissing heard out as all of fae sings out for the bloddiest day in their histroy, he body falling to the floor and turns to grass and mold and fungus, Rain laying there panting at Jay's feet, crawling or trying too, her wings broken and snapped off her back in bloody stumps. She crawls to the kids, gasping and uses her last ounce of power to free them as they lay there, gasping but awake as she falls to the floor. The horde kings voice ringing out, "Another day...". He was gone at least for now but the Fae have a nasty habit of long lines of Heirs. The children were safe. Rain was alive, holding onto breath much more than Snow.

Marcus looked at the kids "Hmm......What are we gonna do about them?" He asked

Roman said:
(( DAMNIT
Roman appeared next to them, the last of the aura fading. "No! No no no! She can't die here, not now!" Roman said sadly. "We have to fix this Thana..."

@SoulofTobi

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8
@Daniel reaver

BlueHawk said:
Jay's lip quivers as he slides the gun back into his pocket, running over to Rain and falling to the ground,holding her tightly in his arms, his eyes welling with tears. "It's okay Rain, I got you." He says softly, chocked up with a lump in his throat. He kisses the top of her head. "I got you..."
*Himeragi placed her gun blades away as Ciara continued to stab the king's body over and over again. Himeragi then walked over to Rain and Jay*

''you both okay? sorry i didnt come here sooner...''

@Jennete

Jennete said:
Snow:*breathes once, her eyes closing, then opening and she looks up at nothing whispering* Rom...roman. *then she passes out, her body weighing 90 pounds at max, starvation having taken over her body, her skin beaten and her mind broken... but alive.*
@SoulofTobi

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8 @Daniel reaver
"Roman go get your daughter I've got snow. I promise nothing will touch her" thana said coldly as she channelled her power into snow to keep her alive as she picked her up

@Roman

@Himeragi Seiker

Jennete said:
Snow:*breathes once, her eyes closing, then opening and she looks up at nothing whispering* Rom...roman. *then she passes out, her body weighing 90 pounds at max, starvation having taken over her body, her skin beaten and her mind broken... but alive.*
@SoulofTobi

*Natsumi appeared as she placed her hand on Snow's forehead healing her as she smiles a bit*

''jeez...to see i have to heal you twice''

@Roman@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked at the kids "Hmm......What are we gonna do about them?" He asked
Miyuki: *looks up at Marcus gasping a bit, crying, unable to be strong any longer, gasping and crying for Daddy. The girl nest to them silent and staring at her feet.*

BlueHawk said:
Rain:*she breathes him in and whimpers softly, holding onto them as for the first time the two show their true emotions, her clinging desperately to him, crying softly, whispering I love you over and over*

Daniel reaver]"Roman go get your daughter I've got snow. I promise nothing will touch her" thana said coldly as she channelled her power into snow to keep her alive as she picked her up [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b3b300][B]*Natsumi appeared as she placed her hand on Snow's forehead healing her as she smiles a bit*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#b3b300] ''jeez...to see i have to heal you twice''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]@Daniel reaver
Snow:*slowly waking up, but trapped in the darkness the Fae had left in her heart, something no healing could change*

Jennete said:
Miyuki: *looks up at Marcus gasping a bit, crying, unable to be strong any longer, gasping and crying for Daddy. The girl nest to them silent and staring at her feet.*
Rain:*she breathes him in and whimpers softly, holding onto them as for the first time the two show their true emotions, her clinging desperately to him, crying softly, whispering I love you over and over*

Snow:*slowly waking up, but trapped in the darkness the Fae had left in her heart, something no healing could change*
Marcus held out his hands to her "Come on....I'm here...." He said softly "You always did want me to hold you" He said happily

Jennete said:
*Himeragi watched as she smiles a bit. She then looked over at Ciara who kept stabbing the body of the king*

''you gonna stop or what? your wasting your energy''

''This thing...i just want to burn it...''

@BlueHawk

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b3b300][B]*Natsumi appeared as she placed her hand on Snow's forehead healing her as she smiles a bit*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#b3b300] ''jeez...to see i have to heal you twice''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]@Daniel reaver
Jennete said:

"I'm taking it" thana said frankly referring to the darkness on snows heart "you. Roman but me time alright!" She demanded of them hoping it would work

@Roman

@Himeragi Seiker

Jennete said:

''hey...Thana...there is some darkness in her heart...you know how to cure tha- oh...guess you have it under control..''

@Daniel reaver

Jennete said:
@SoulofTobi

"Marcus has her, I can trust him." Roman said to Thana. "Yes, Snow? What is it?"

@Daniel reaver

Jennete said:

Jay holds her closer, kissing the top of her head again. "I love you too." He says simply, looking up at Himeragi. "Please just check on the kids, make sure they are okay. I've never met them yet." He says with a small smile. @Himeragi Seiker

LunaCrosby said:
"The strange thing is I don't remember anyone I could possibly want revenge on.." she says with a confused look.
Sam sighed and placed a hand on her head making her remember. "I didn't feel right taking that from you" she says laying back down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back