• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Nymph walked through the halls. What a strange place to be She thought to herself as she walked around confused
@Shiroe Kurona

(There)

Sam nodded. "Yea." She says looking a bit confused
Shinji was alone so he didn't think anyone would be there then a girl was walking in the hallways Shinji looked at her and said Why are you here!

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "All in here" He said pointing at his head "I know now how I felt with you......How much I loved you then....And how much more I love you now" He said softly "I need somewhere private to ask you this"
Sam blushed as she warped them both to the mountain that she always goes to. "What would you like to ask me?" She asks nervously

Mayyflower said:
Sam blushed as she warped them both to the mountain that she always goes to. "What would you like to ask me?" She asks nervously
Marcus smiled "Well first I kinda need to make up for me not being there for you in the past few days" He said before kissing her on the lips

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji was alone so he didn't think anyone would be there then a girl was walking in the hallways Shinji looked at her and said Why are you here!

[/QUOTE]
Nymph narrowed her eyes a little. "I'm lost.." She says a little embarrassed

Slaxt said:
Clover chuckles lightly. "Your cooking is really good, I love it." He starts eating it while smiling.
Trix chuckled and nodded taking abite of her food which made her realise just how hungry she was. When she was done eating she stretched "I'm gonna go get ready" she kissed Clvoers cheek tail flicking a bit,

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Well first I kinda need to make up for me not being there for you in the past few days" He said before kissing her on the lips
Sam blushed and kissed him back. "Your forgiven" she says into the kiss

Mayyflower said:
"A lot." She says softly. "Why?" She asks a little bit confused
Marcus sighed "Well you do have my child in you and all.....Have you ever thought about marriage?" He asked

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Well you do have my child in you and all.....Have you ever thought about marriage?" He asked
Sam nodded. "Yea, I've thought of marriage" she says blushing

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "Yea, I've thought of marriage" she says blushing
Marcus sighed "Well....Was it a good thought?" He asked trying to stall what he was gonna ask her

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
You suprised me,I can help you get around this place if you want Shinji said looking at her up and down

[/QUOTE]
Nymph smiled and nodded. "Thank you, I'm a bit.... New here" she says looking around

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Well....Was it a good thought?" He asked trying to stall what he was gonna ask her
Sam nodded slowly. "Yea if course" she says quietly

Mayyflower said:
Nymph smiled and nodded. "Thank you, I'm a bit.... New here" she says looking around

Marcus smiled "Good" He said softly before he reached into his pocket and got down on his knee

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Good" He said softly before he reached into his pocket and got down on his knee
Sam's eyes widen as she raised and eyebrow and covered her mouth with her one free hand.

Mayyflower said:
Sam's eyes widen as she raised and eyebrow and covered her mouth with her one free hand.
Marcus smiled warmly as he pulled out a small black box and opened it to show a ring with a diamond on the top "Samantha....Will you marry me?" He asked as he looked into her eyes

Kagura sighed and stood up, beggining to walk. A couple minutes later the spell broke and her eyes watered for no reason "my emotions are gonna make me cry when I could care less about being left, these emotions need to get used to it... its happened way too many tines already" she said quietly and huffed, the kitten following her which made her smile.

Mayyflower said:

Shinji streched his arms out and said My name is Shinji and today i am going to be your guide Shinji said smiling and giving her a thumbs up

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled warmly as he pulled out a small black box and opened it to show a ring with a diamond on the top "Samantha....Will you marry me?" He asked as he looked into her eyes
Sam nodded. "Yes." She says happily as tears of joy slip down her cheeks, she takes her hand from her mouth and wipes the little bit of tears.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji streched his arms out and said My name is Shinji and today i am going to be your guide Shinji said smiling and giving her a thumbs up

[/QUOTE]
Nymph smiled. "I'm Nymph" she says happily

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "Yes." She says happily as tears of joy slip down her cheeks, she takes her hand from her mouth and wipes the little bit of tears.

Nymph smiled. "I'm Nymph" she says happily
Marcus looked shocked "Holy crap" He said before jumping up in joy "SHE SAID YES!!!" He yelled out happily

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked shocked "Holy crap" He said before jumping up in joy "SHE SAID YES!!!" He yelled out happily
Sam watched as he jumped for joy, Sam laughed and nodded.

Mayyflower said:
Sam watched as he jumped for joy, Sam laughed and nodded.
Marcus smiled before hugging her for a moment before pulling away "Oh yeah you might want this" He said looking at the ring

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled before hugging her for a moment before pulling away "Oh yeah you might want this" He said looking at the ring
Sam chuckled and nodded. "Yea" she says as she held a hand out for him to put the ring on her finger

Mayyflower said:
Sam chuckled and nodded. "Yea" she says as she held a hand out for him to put the ring on her finger
Marcus smiled as he slowly slipped the ring onto her finger "It's done" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled as he slowly slipped the ring onto her finger "It's done" He said softly
Sam smiled before kissing Marcus and wrapping her arms around his neck softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back