• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"How would you know of that when e was making me hallucinate to see how strong I was" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
William laughed a little and poked her forehead "I can read your memories" He said happily

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah slowly nodded,"Yeah....I should be fine." She said in a monotone voice as she stared blankly ahead.
Cam smiled "Okay" He said softly as he looked at her "What's up?" He asked

Mayyflower said:
Sam chuckled. "What being pregnant?" She asks as they walk in the bowling alley
Marcus nodded "Yeah" He said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika giggle happily then walked in "hmmmm" she said as she looked around for some panel that would let her choose a floor

Shira nodded "yeah" he said softly to yuki

[/QUOTE]
''ok''

*Yuki said as she teleported herself and Shira back home*

''i wanted to fly but then...i have a poor sense of direction and yea..hahaha''

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed a little and poked her forehead "I can read your memories" He said happily

"Nothing's wrong. I'm fine, promise." Farah said softly before shaking her head and smiling.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Nothing's wrong. I'm fine, promise." Farah said softly before shaking her head and smiling.
Cam nodded and placed a hand on her stomach "Not much longer before" He said softly

Mayyflower said:
Akito smiled "yea" he says taking a long drink of his coffee
"So.... how did you two meet anyways?" She asked curiously.

shortyshot8 said:

Sam nodded. "It's just the mood swings, and the big appetite. But other than those two things I'll be fine" she says smiling

Nonalaka said:
"So.... how did you two meet anyways?" She asked curiously.
Akito looked at her. "We met when we were little kids... Kindergarten" he says quietly.

Mayyflower said:
Sam nodded. "It's just the mood swings, and the big appetite. But other than those two things I'll be fine" she says smiling

Akito looked at her. "We met when we were little kids... Kindergarten" he says quietly.
Marcus nodded "Good" He said softly before kissing her cheek

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Y panicked. C-Crap! It's Mika! He thought. "Hey Mika." He said. What am I doing?!
Mika looked at y and ten smiled happily "hi" She said excitedly as he walked out of te elevator

shortyshot8 said:

Mitsu crossed her arms "well don't do tha without my permission" she said sternly to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika looked at y and ten smiled happily "hi" She said excitedly as he walked out of te elevator

[/QUOTE]
Y stuck another pocky in his mouth. "What brings you here?" He asked as he leaned back on the couch and kicked his feet up on the table.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu crossed her arms "well don't do tha without my permission" she said sternly to him

[/QUOTE]
William laughed nervously "Okay okay" He said before grabbing her hands

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled. "Let's bowl" she says excitedly
Marcus laughed happily "Hell yeah!" He said to her

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah looked at him,"What is it?" She asked, tilting her head.
Cam smiled "Nothing" He said happily before looking at his stomach as it growled "Just a little hungry...."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ok''
*Yuki said as she teleported herself and Shira back home*

''i wanted to fly but then...i have a poor sense of direction and yea..hahaha''

[/QUOTE]
Shea giggled happiy "well at least we have teleportation" she said happily to yuki

Mayyflower said:

"Ah, I see" she nodded lightly "That's nice, I never went through kindergarten" she chuckled "this is the first school I've to"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Y stuck another pocky in his mouth. "What brings you here?" He asked as he leaned back on the couch and kicked his feet up on the table.
Some man said I could stay with you" she said happily as she ran over and sat next to him

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed nervously "Okay okay" He said before grabbing her hands
Mitsu nodded the took his hand "come on" she said happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Some man said I could stay with you" she said happily as she ran over and sat next to him

[/QUOTE]
William smiled and followed her "I love you Mitsu" He said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Some man said I could stay with you" she said happily as she ran over and sat next to him

[/QUOTE]
Y blushed and bit off his pocky stick in surprise. "E-Eh?! He did?!" He said. He then relaxed a bit. "I-I guess that's ok..." He said softly. What are you saying?! This is NOT ok. He thought.

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, I see" she nodded lightly "That's nice, I never went through kindergarten" she chuckled "this is the first school I've to"
"oh, why not?" He asks "I was in kindergarten for like a few days cause incubuses grow fast, Allen grew fast too" he says

shortyshot8 said:

Cam smiled "Nothing" He said happily before looking at his stomach as it growled "Just a little hungry...."
Farah blinked and laughed,"A little hungry? You really need to feed." She said as she poked him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Farah blinked and laughed,"A little hungry? You really need to feed." She said as she poked him.
Cam sighed "Yeah but....I can't....I have no one to feed on" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:

Sam chuckled as she got her bowling shoes on and grabed a bowling ball and waited for Marcus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back