• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Mm....what about that other girl? Since you don't want to feed off of me." Farah said.
Cam tilted his head "Other girl? I have no clue what you mean.....Maybe I will go ask someone.......Hmm........I wonder if Nora would....No....Damn"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smirked "Ladies first" He said happily
Sam shook her head and smiled. "If you say so" she says as she walks up to the alley with her ball. She studied the pins for a bit and then rolled the ball. She watched the ball carefully as it hit 6 pins. "Better than nothing" she says as she walks to get another ball, she rolled that one too and it hit 3 pins. "Darn" she says with a chuckle as she walks over to marcus

Roman said:
(( Han and Taylor. I think you would want Han, they could form a relationship as good friends since he doesn't like kids. She can grow on him and prove not all kids are bad. xD ))
(Okay then yea Han)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Ok then" se was happiy as he walked with hi into the park the looked aroud excitedly

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "Here we go!" He said happily

Mayyflower said:
Sam shook her head and smiled. "If you say so" she says as she walks up to the alley with her ball. She studied the pins for a bit and then rolled the ball. She watched the ball carefully as it hit 6 pins. "Better than nothing" she says as she walks to get another ball, she rolled that one too and it hit 3 pins. "Darn" she says with a chuckle as she walks over to marcus
Marcus smiled "You did well" He said before walking up "Hmmm" He said as he looked at them before he rolled the ball hitting them all

Nonalaka said:
"So you skip your whole childhood?" She tilted her head. "I was raised in a lab so I guess I was homeschooled? For lack of a better word" she said with a chuckle.
Akito nodded. "Since I'm a incubus, we grow fast." He says with a sigh

shortyshot8 said:

Marcus smiled "You did well" He said before walking up "Hmmm" He said as he looked at them before he rolled the ball hitting them all
Mitsu nodded ten smiled and pulled hi along quicklym "what should we do first" she asked him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika giggled happiy the. Got up and pulled him o the elevator "come on" she said as she looked at the scanner her eye changing again for the scanner

[/QUOTE]
Access Granted. It whirred. It then opened.

Y looked down at her hand and pulled it away. "I-I'm sorry... We can't hold hands in public... My brothers are out there..." He said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu nodded ten smiled and pulled hi along quicklym "what should we do first" she asked him

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "Anything" He said happily

Roman said:
(( This wasn't funny @shortyshot8 xD ))
(Tobi thinks it was)

tobi_dancing_by_tobi_madara_uchiha-d38we1p.gif

shortyshot8 said:

Sam nodded slowly. "Wow" she says under her breath as she claps "nice" she calls out

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Access Granted. It whirred. It then opened.
Y looked down at her hand and pulled it away. "I-I'm sorry... We can't hold hands in public... My brothers are out there..." He said.
Mika nodded then wrapped her arms around his "ten I'll hold your arm" she said happily to him as she pulle him into the elevator the pressed te bottom that she thought bright them to the bottom floor

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Anything" He said happily
Mitsu giggled happiy then pointed to a massive Rowe called the tower of doom "that one" she said to him

shortyshot8 said:
Cam tilted his head "Other girl? I have no clue what you mean.....Maybe I will go ask someone.......Hmm........I wonder if Nora would....No....Damn"
"You don't remember? The one you said you had feelings for before we got married....and wasn't Nora that weird girl who just randomly popped into our bathroom that one day with everyone else?" Farah asked curiously before shuddering."That was the worst day of my life....it was so scary....so many people.."

Mayyflower said:
Akito nodded. "Since I'm a incubus, we grow fast." He says with a sigh
"Really, How fast is fast?" She asked curiously

Roman said:
(( Cool, he is in the courtyard ))
(Okay)

Mayela walked around the courtyard looking around. She spots someone and walks up to them. "Hello um, where am I?" She asks him quietly

Y blushed as she grabbed his arm. "D-Dang it... How cute can you be?" He asked as he offered the other end of the pocky to her.

Mayyflower said:
(Okay)
Mayela walked around the courtyard looking around. She spots someone and walks up to them. "Hello um, where am I?" She asks him quietly
Han looked up from what he was doing and seen a little girl. He didn't really like kids, but he didn't wanna frighten her by yelling or scaring her, so he simply said, "The courtyard."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Y blushed as she grabbed his arm. "D-Dang it... How cute can you be?" He asked as he offered the other end of the pocky to her.
Mika saw the pocky stick ten grabed it with her mouth then smiled at y happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika saw the pocky stick ten grabed it with her mouth then smiled at y happily

[/QUOTE]
Y blushed extremely badly. Sh-She actually wants to do this...? He thought as he began nibbling towards her lips. The elevator continued it's way down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back