• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika slowly opened her eyes blushing still as she still had the kissing face as she stared at him

Lama quickly shook her head "no no no no I-it's not that I swear.... I-it's just... She said frantackly to ramona

[/QUOTE]
The elevator reached the bottom floor and opened wide.

Y looked at the ground, shuffling his feet as he blushed. "U-Uhm... Was I that bad?" He asked.

Roman said:
Ramona slowly began to walkyou toward Lana backing her into the wall, "What are you you saying then?"
"I-it's just that..." She trailed off fumbling over her words as she backed against the wall and blushed more

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The elevator reached the bottom floor and opened wide.
Y looked at the ground, shuffling his feet as he blushed. "U-Uhm... Was I that bad?" He asked.
Mika shook we head "no it was amazing" she said as she leaned forward and nuzzled his chest happily not caring if people saw them

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-it's just that..." She trailed off fumbling over her words as she backed against the wall and blushed more

[/QUOTE]
Ramona began to bump into Lana with her chest.

tumblr_nf4seo1uCC1u3rt52o1_1280.gif

"Then what are you saying? You seem like you're too embarrassed to get the words out and it's making me curious." She said

WeirdPrincess said:
(Would you like to continue that? I think I missed your reply but we can just start all of them from getting ice cream xD )
((Sure, sure uvu!))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-it's just that..." She trailed off fumbling over her words as she backed against the wall and blushed more

Mika shook we head "no it was amazing" she said as she leaned forward and nuzzled his chest happily not caring if people saw them

[/QUOTE]
Y blushed and held her close back, not caring either. "Th-Then we should do it again sometime..." He said softly.

Roman said:
Han looked at her and smiled.
tumblr_m413zjAmnr1r7e3hl.gif

"I'm Hansuke. Though you can call me, Han for short." He said.
May smiled. "Nice to meet you Han" she says happily

Nonalaka said:
She nodded "But you technically did have a childhood, I mean even now, you could still do childish things if you wanted" she said with a shrug.
Akito chuckled and nodded. "Yea me and Allen are childish, you could say" he says smiling a little

Roman said:
Ramona began to bump into Lana with her chest.
tumblr_nf4seo1uCC1u3rt52o1_1280.gif

"Then what are you saying? You seem like you're too embarrassed to get the words out and it's making me curious." She said
Lana blushed badly as she watched ramona speechless now as she couldn't get a grip now "I-i-i-i" she studered over her words as she tryed to compose her self

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika slowly opened her eyes blushing still as she still had the kissing face as she stared at him

Lama quickly shook her head "no no no no I-it's not that I swear.... I-it's just... She said frantackly to ramona

Mitsu yelped as she blushed badly "w-william!!" She squeaked not having expected him to do that

[/QUOTE]
William laughed a little "What's wrong?" He asked happily

Mayyflower said:
May smiled. "Nice to meet you Han" she says happily
Han nodded, "May isn't it? Nice to meet you also and welcome to the school." He said smiling.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I dot know love" she said through a giggle as she curled up with yuki on the couch

[/QUOTE]
''well guess we can just watch TV then''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Um....I don't know..."Farah said quietly as she looked away."You can try.."
Cam kissed her forehead "Don't worry...It's only a favor nothing more" He said before warping to Nora

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana blushed badly as she watched ramona speechless now as she couldn't get a grip now "I-i-i-i" she studered over her words as she tryed to compose her self

[/QUOTE]
Ramona frowned, "If you're expecting me to stop, you're wrong. I will continue to do this until you answer the question."

Yoshino got her mint ice cream and stepped out of the line before licking it. She began to tap her foot repeatedly on the ground, something she did when she was bored."What would you guys like to do after this?" @Nonalaka @Roman

Roman said:
Ramona frowned, "If you're expecting me to stop, you're wrong. I will continue to do this until you answer the question."
Marcus's clone warped to Romana "Hey Roman or Romana or whatever I wanted to ask you someth-" He stopped at the sight as he turned around and began to walk away "Nope I'm done"

shortyshot8 said:
Cam kissed her forehead "Don't worry...It's only a favor nothing more" He said before warping to Nora
Nora yawned and stretched out,"What do you need lover boy?" She asked as she layed on her couch, eyes closed.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika blushed and nodded "s-sure" she said sofrly

[/QUOTE]
Y pulled away and kissed her softly again before pulling away again. "I love you..." He said softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora yawned and stretched out,"What do you need lover boy?" She asked as she layed on her couch, eyes closed.
Cam sighed "How do I put this lightly....I'm starving" He said nervously

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino got her mint ice cream and stepped out of the line before licking it. She began to tap her foot repeatedly on the ground, something she did when she was bored."What would you guys like to do after this?" @Nonalaka @Roman
Kaz shrugged, "I don't know. If it makes me smile I'm fine with it..." he said licking his ice cream. "So don't ask me." He chuckled.

Minako flew out his pocket and licked the ice cream too, "Ooh, you got vanilla!"

@Nonalaka

Roman said:
Han nodded, "May isn't it? Nice to meet you also and welcome to the school." He said smiling.
May's feet dangled off the bench. "Thank you" she says as she moves her feet back and forth "Can I ask you another question?" She says as she looks back up at Han

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "How do I put this lightly....I'm starving" He said nervously
"Can you're wife feed you?" Nora asked as she opened one of her eyes to look at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back