• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
May smiled. "Nice to meet you Han" she says happily

Akito chuckled and nodded. "Yea me and Allen are childish, you could say" he says smiling a little
Ilaani laughed lightly "Yeah, I've noticed, but hey, the world is boring without such people" she said with a smile.

Mayyflower said:
May's feet dangled off the bench. "Thank you" she says as she moves her feet back and forth "Can I ask you another question?" She says as she looks back up at Han
Han nodded, "Yeah, I guess..." he said. He put his phone away and put his hands in his lap, "Go ahead ask." Please don't ask me too many questions.... Then again, I can't leave a little girl all alone. Dammit....

Tyler arrived back at earth again. He had slipped his way out of Fae. "They are already being served justice... So why should I stick around?" He asked himself. He sat down in the courtyard.

@anyone

Dark Tyler spun a dark spear in his hand in the park. He was sitting on a bench at the park. "Mistress said I should destress myself..." He said to himself.

@anyone(
@WeirdPrincess or @Daniel reaver if they wanna use Myuki or Yuri yet xD )

Mayyflower said:
(Okay)
Sam finished her last turn with a strike, ending the game. "That was fun" she says looking at the scoreboard
Marcus laughed nervously "Yeah" He said rubbing the back of his head

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen face-palmed
"I would attack you to prove my point," he said sighing "but with just the power you leak you could probably erase me." he said scratching his head "not only that, but no human is older than me, unlike you, mister act weak" looking with a gleam in his eyes, trying to provoke Akira into proving him right.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ Attacking me would be pretty disappointing for you. ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino got her mint ice cream and stepped out of the line before licking it. She began to tap her foot repeatedly on the ground, something she did when she was bored."What would you guys like to do after this?" @Nonalaka @Roman
Camilla got blueberry flavour and played for it before happily skipping over to where yoshino stood "I don't mind what we do as long as its fun!" She said before eating some ice cream .

@Roman

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus's clone warped to Romana "Hey Roman or Romana or whatever I wanted to ask you someth-" He stopped at the sight as he turned around and began to walk away "Nope I'm done"
Roman's clone who was tasked with guarding the house walked pass, Marcus's clone, "Hey Clone Marcus." He said. He then saw Ramona and Lana and turned around, "So where are we going Clone Marcus?"

Roman said:
Roman's clone who was tasked qith guarding the house walked pass, Marcus's clone, "Hey Clone Marcus." He said. He then saw Ramona and Lana and turned around, "So where are we going Clone Marcus?"
Marcus sighed "Just call me Marcus...." He said with a shrug "I wanted to see what you were doing but....."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"William..... P-put me down" she squeaked through a giggle

[/QUOTE]
William laughed and set her down "You are so damn cute" He said happily

Roman said:
Ramona frowned, "If you're expecting me to stop, you're wrong. I will continue to do this until you answer the question."
"I-I-it's j-juts that...." She said embarasibgly as she watched ramona

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "She is kinda pregnant" He said nervously
Nora sighed and sat up,"Sorry I didn't know that. Congratulations!" She said with a smile."So you need to feed.....and you came to me....because you think I can help you..."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Just call me Marcus...." He said with a shrug "I wanted to see what you were doing but....."

"Well okay then, Marcus." The clone said. He then looked in the hallway again. "I would say that's nice, but Ramona is my sister and all, so it is kind of weird...."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora sighed and sat up,"Sorry I didn't know that. Congratulations!" She said with a smile."So you need to feed.....and you came to me....because you think I can help you..."
Cam sighed "I don't know who else to ask" He said with a shrug

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Y pulled away and kissed her softly again before pulling away again. "I love you..." He said softly.
Mika blushed and smiled "I love you too" she said happily before Ashe hugged him happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-I-it's j-juts that...." She said embarasibgly as she watched ramona

[/QUOTE]
Ramona continued to brush against her, "It's just what? Too much to take in?" She asked childishly.

Roman said:
"Well okay then, Marcus." The clone said. He then looked in the hallway again. "I would say that's nice, but Ramona is my sister and all, so it is kind of weird...."
Marcus sighed "None of this makes sense" He said leaning against a wall 'How the hell does she have such big.....' He thought

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler arrived back at earth again. He had slipped his way out of Fae. "They are already being served justice... So why should I stick around?" He asked himself. He sat down in the courtyard.
@anyone

Dark Tyler spun a dark spear in his hand in the park. He was sitting on a bench at the park. "Mistress said I should destress myself..." He said to himself.

@anyone(
@WeirdPrincess or @Daniel reaver if they wanna use Myuki or Yuri yet xD )
Myuki slipped through an alley way a nervous lol job her face as her lower half changed to human legs so she could fit in "dang boys" she mumbled as she ran ito a park the. Sighed "that stunk" she said quietly

shortyshot8 said:

"N-not funny" she said childishly as she pouted and looked away from him

Roman said:
Han nodded, "Yeah, I guess..." he said. He put his phone away and put his hands in his lap, "Go ahead ask." Please don't ask me too many questions.... Then again, I can't leave a little girl all alone. Dammit....
"What type of being are you?" She asks quietly. "I'm a animal goddess" she says moving her short hair out of her face.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla got blueberry flavour and played for it before happily skipping over to where yoshino stood "I don't mind what we do as long as its fun!" She said before eating some ice cream .
@Roman
Kaz nodded in agreement, "Yep. That's just what I said..." he said as both him and Minako licked the ice cream.

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Myuki slipped through an alley way a nervous lol job her face as her lower half changed to human legs so she could fit in "dang boys" she mumbled as she ran ito a park the. Sighed "that stunk" she said quietly

"N-not funny" she said childishly as she pouted and looked away from him

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "Will a kiss make you feel better?" He asked teasingly

Roman said:
Ramona continued to brush against her, "It's just what? Too much to take in?" She asked childishly.
Lana quickly nodded hopping that would get ramona to stop pushing against her like this

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Will a kiss make you feel better?" He asked teasingly
Mitsu shook her head "not this time" she said pkayfully as she faced away from him

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "None of this makes sense" He said leaning against a wall 'How the hell does she have such big.....' He thought
The clone bopped Marcus in the head, "I heard the last guy who thought like that.... died...." it said terrified and scared of being roundhouse kicked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana quickly nodded hopping that would get ramona to stop pushing against her like this

Mitsu shook her head "not this time" she said pkayfully as she faced away from him

[/QUOTE]
Ramona chuckled and continued to do as she did, "Not a good enough answer...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back