• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler continued to spin his spear in circles above his head as he watched the girls enter the park. Great... I really don't wanna socialize... But that would be rude... He thought. "What stinks?" He asked Myuki.
Yurika stared at the two curiously,"Something stinks? What does stick?" She whispered to herself as she rocked the swing more, resulting in her falling over and flat on her back. She stared up at the sky,"Ow." She said in a monotone voice before sitting up and frowning. @Daniel reaver

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen thought for a moment
"Akira, two things, first, i can Technically be anything in nature," he said as his skin turned to wood for a few seconds "and it doesn't mean I'm any-less Fae, and two, i met a girl by the name of, if i remember correctly, Asuka, that had the help desk put you, her, and someone by the name of Marcus in the same room," he said calmly "now, i gonna go train, i sure if you truly wanted to you could find me," he said with a happy grin "and one last thing, don't make me seem like a wimp if we face off in the tournament." he requested.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ I'm really not strong. Compared to you guys, I'm weak~ ”

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus was still confused "EXPLAIN!!" He yelled a little scared
"What the hell do you mean explain?! We run or die, not your choice! I am staying alive until Roman says I can go!

Roman said:
"What the hell do you mean explain?! We run or die, not your choice! I am staying alive until Roman says I can go!
Marcus sighed "Okay then.....I was going to ask her something but I guess not" He said a bit pissed

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika giggled as she grabed y's hand "come on" she said as she pulled him along

[/QUOTE]
Y chucked as he was pulled along. She has to be the cutest thing on the planet...

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika stared at the two curiously,"Something stinks? What does stick?" She whispered to herself as she rocked the swing more, resulting in her falling over and flat on her back. She stared up at the sky,"Ow." She said in a monotone voice before sitting up and frowning. @TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana blushed as she felt ramonas hands on her cheeks happy she had stopped brushing against her

[/QUOTE]
Ramona blushed a little before deepening the kiss. She did this on purpose...

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Okay then.....I was going to ask her something but I guess not" He said a bit pissed
"Well obviously wasn't a good time! We'll come back when Roman comes back with Snow and his friends!" It said, putting Marcus down. "For now, we hangout bro."

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Thank you" He said happily "Soo....Umm...."

Marcus poked her cheek "Hey? Are you okay?" He asked
Nora chuckled,"What? You don't know how to start this whole thing?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Y chucked as he was pulled along. She has to be the cutest thing on the planet...
Mika giggled and pulled him along before stopping "I don't know where the rooms are" she said to y

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled,"What? You don't know how to start this whole thing?"
Cam sighed "It's not that" He said before unbuttoning his shirt "Just strange is all"

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "Then what?" He asked
Marcus nodded "Yep" He said happily

Marcus rubbed his head "Owwwwww......" He said in pain "Not cool..."
"Okay let's go" she says happily as she grabs Marcus's hand and heads for the door.

Roman said:

"Well obviously wasn't a good time! We'll come back when Roman comes back with Snow and his friends!" It said, putting Marcus down. "For now, we hangout bro."
Marcus frowned "Fine" He said with a shrug "I wanted to tell you something also.....I'm getting married....Again"

Roman said:

Lana blushed as she slipped her arms around ramona then slowly pulled away from the kiss

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "It's not that" He said before unbuttoning his shirt "Just strange is all"
(( THAT IS NOT STRANGE WHAT'S STRANGE IS WHAT HAPPENED A WHILE BACK THIS IS NORMAL! xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
Nora nodded in agreement,"I suppose so....Now I just feel weird doing this." She murmured as she took off her shirt.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora nodded in agreement,"I suppose so....Now I just feel weird doing this." She murmured as she took off her shirt.
Cam sighed "Ya know something....It's not too late" He said to her as he watched her take off her shirt "We both know he's not really ready to get married again"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus frowned "Fine" He said with a shrug "I wanted to tell you something also.....I'm getting married....Again"
"Coooool... Am I a best man? If so what color suit am I wearing?!" The clone asked all happy like. "Shit, let me calm down... I feel like a school girl who just got noticed."

Roman said:
"Coooool... Am I a best man? If so what color suit am I wearing?!" The clone asked all happy like. "Shit, let me calm down... I feel like a school girl who just got noticed."
Marcus rolled his eyes "Maybe but...I'm also going to have another person who I love in my life soon" He said softly

"We will be landing in about 15 minutes, we are retrieving, not neutralizing men, and women." He guestured to everyone. "We are dealing with Class 1 entities, be cautious, and don't be afraid to deplete your rounds. When we are overhead, enable your energy shields, your weapons will malfunction if not on. Good luck." He gazes out of the window, thinking, "If we can acquire Miyuki, and with the right tech, we can conquer all..."

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana blushed as she slipped her arms around ramona then slowly pulled away from the kiss

[/QUOTE]
Ramona opened her eyes and smiled a little. "Wow... That was nice..." she whispered.

Himeragi Seiker][COLOR=#ff00ff]''well guess we can just watch TV then''[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

Roman said:
"I am a human and what you would refer to as death god. It's just what I do.... It's sorta like a job." Han said smiling.
May smiled but then stopped. "Death.." She says sadly "I don't like dieing" she says quietly

deathxmaiden said:
"We will be landing in about 15 minutes, we are retrieving, not neutralizing men, and women." He guestured to everyone. "We are dealing with Class 1 entities, be cautious, and don't be afraid to deplete your rounds. When we are overhead, enable your energy shields, your weapons will malfunction if not on. Good luck." He gazes out of the window, thinking, "If we can acquire Miyuki, and with the right tech, we can conquer all..."
@TheRebelliousDragon @WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus rolled his eyes "Maybe but...I'm also going to have another person who I love in my life soon" He said softly
The clone slapped Marcus, "Clone slap!" He shouted as if it was an attack. "You getting girls pregnant yo?!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back