• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Ya know something....It's not too late" He said to her as he watched her take off her shirt "We both know he's not really ready to get married again"
"You mean Marcus? I didn't even know he was planning on getting married." Nora said quietly as she stared at him.

Roman said:
The clone slapped Marcus, "Clone slap!" He shouted as if it was an attack. "You getting girls pregnant yo?!"
Marcus rubbed his cheek "Okay ow! And yeah" He said softly

"An amusement park?" Camilla looked between the three of them "I've never been to such a place" Camilla said with an excited look in her eyes.

@Roman

@WeirdPrincess

WeirdPrincess said:
"You mean Marcus? I didn't even know he was planning on getting married." Nora said quietly as she stared at him.
Cam sighed "I feel bad for the poor girl she's going to be left there wondering why he did what he did" He said softly

Mayyflower said:
May smiled but then stopped. "Death.." She says sadly "I don't like dieing" she says quietly
Han put a hand on May's back, "No, I don't kill people. I help them. Unlike normal death or the grim reaper, I take souls to a better place." He said smiling.

Daniel reaver]Myuki looked up a little then went wide eyes as she launched out of the bushes in fear and sltheres inbetween a boy and a girl as she ran "what now" she said as she slid away not carrying that her lower half was still snake @TheRebelliousDragon [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Yurika looked as the girl slithered away before getting up and following."Her lower half is a snake....I've never seen that before." She said quietly as she quickly followed her. @TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus rubbed his cheek "Okay ow! And yeah" He said softly
"Told you clones feel pain you idiot... Why are you telling me this now and the why the hell would you tell Ramona before me?! We both know I am the cooler one!"

Roman said:
Kaz stopped licking his ice cream and smiled, "Sounds good to me. I would say the park, I feel we'd have more fun there." He said smiling.

The clone ran out the house with Marcus on his shoulder, "Saving us from death and roundhouse kicks! We may be clones, but we still feel pain!" He said running down the street.
Yoshino nodded before she heard Camilla say she's never been to the amusement park."Change of plans, guess we're going to ride on some rides." @Nonalaka

Roman said:
"Told you clones feel pain you idiot... Why are you telling me this now and the why the hell would you tell Ramona before me?! We both know I am the cooler one!"
Marcus sighed "Because she is a girl and would understand better" He said rolling his eyes (BRB gotta face Pain *Tears*)

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled "wait" she stops and looks over at Marcus.
Marcus stopped "Yeah?" He asked

Roman said:
Ramona opened her eyes and smiled a little. "Wow... That was nice..." she whispered.
Lana blushed still holding onto ramona "I-i was gonna say that. They are bigger then mine" she said embarasingly

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino nodded before she heard Camilla say she's never been to the amusement park."Change of plans, guess we're going to ride on some rides." @Nonalaka
Kaz nodded, "Yep. Fine by me." He said licking his ice cream again. "This should be fun... "

Soon, the heli lands, and the soldiers run out, in formation, turning on their shields, and loading their rifles. Eisen walks out, surveys the scene, and orders, "Everyone! Pull out your detectors! Move out!" Eisen closes his eyes, and powers the detectors with his own psychic energy. Soon all of them start blaring, and they run in the direction of the signal.

@Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika looked as the girl slithered away before getting up and following."Her lower half is a snake....I've never seen that before." She said quietly as she quickly followed her. @TheRebelliousDragon
Dark Tyler felt a strange sensation. "Something's coming..." He said under his breath as he followed them.

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...
“ I'm really not strong. Compared to you guys, I'm weak~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Ayen deeply sighed

"Lle naa haran e' nausalle" he said in Fae as he walked away unwilling to continue the argument.

(Lle naa haran e' nausalle means 'You are king in your imagination')

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "I feel bad for the poor girl she's going to be left there wondering why he did what he did" He said softly
Nora blinked,"What do you mean?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana blushed still holding onto ramona "I-i was gonna say that. They are bigger then mine" she said embarasingly

[/QUOTE]
Ramona gave her a slight frown, "I would rather kiss you, than torture you with my chest." She said smiling a little. "Make a choice."

Camilla frowned "its okay, we don't have to go to the amusement park if Kaz wants to go to the park its okay, we can go there" she said before smiling a little. "I don't want to disappoint Kaz, he's a friend after all!"

@Roman

@WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Because she is a girl and would understand better" He said rolling his eyes (BRB gotta face Pain *Tears*)

Marcus stopped "Yeah?" He asked
The clone tapped his chin, "Good point... Girls do understand marriage more than guys. I'll let it slide this time, but if you don't tell me first I'll kick your ass."

Nonalaka said:
Camilla frowned "its okay, we don't have to go to the amusement park if Kaz wants to go to the park its okay, we can go there" she said before smiling a little. "I don't want to disappoint Kaz, he's a friend after all!"
@Roman

@WeirdPrincess
Yoshino finished her ice cream and licked her fingers,"But you said you've never been to the amusement park and I want you to go! It would be fun to do all of that together." She said as she snapped her fingers and sunglasses appeared on her face. @Roman

deathxmaiden said:
Soon, the heli lands, and the soldiers run out, in formation, turning on their shields, and loading their rifles. Eisen walks out, surveys the scene, and orders, "Everyone! Pull out your detectors! Move out!" Eisen closes his eyes, and powers the detectors with his own psychic energy. Soon all of them start blaring, and they run in the direction of the signal.
@TheRebelliousDragon @WeirdPrincess

Nonalaka said:
@Roman

@WeirdPrincess
Kaz shook his head no, "You can choose. If you haven't been there, we would be happy to take you!" He said.

Roman said:
Ramona gave her a slight frown, "I would rather kiss you, than torture you with my chest." She said smiling a little. "Make a choice."
"T-there both nice ramona. Wh-why do you act like I don't like it" she asked ramona embarasingly before pecking ramonas lips

Users who are viewing this thread

Back