• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Daniel reaver]Myuki slipped through a crowd people yelling I fear as she slipped past them "no no no" she said to her self as she slithered along @TheRebelliousDragon [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Yurika frowned as she lost sight of the girl,"Darn..."she muttered before closing her eyes and tried to sense her. Her eyes shot open as she tracked her down before her body began to dissolve into the air. She appeared in front of the girl and grabbed her,"Why are you running?" She asked curiously as she put a cloaking device over them both. @TheRebelliousDragon

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen deeply sighed
"Lle naa haran e' nausalle" he said in Fae as he walked away unwilling to continue the argument.

(Lle naa haran e' nausalle means 'You are king in your imagination')
...♅Akira watched Ayen leave and turned around, soon signing the sign up form for the tournament. He turned around and began walking away, talking as he did so♅...

“ Okay, so that's that done.. ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"T-there both nice ramona. Wh-why do you act like I don't like it" she asked ramona embarasingly before pecking ramonas lips

[/QUOTE]
Ramona shrugged, "I just assumed it made you uncomfortable." She said before pecking her lips back. "Though the face you were making seemed like it was pleasurable."

Eisen eventually reaches an urban center, unable to spot her. He presses a button on the side of his head, communicating with COM. "Cut the power." He says, ordering his soldiers, "Goggles up!" donning on his own.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yurika frowned as she lost sight of the girl,"Darn..."she muttered before closing her eyes and tried to sense her. Her eyes shot open as she tracked her down before her body began to dissolve into the air. She appeared in front of the girl and grabbed her,"Why are you running?" She asked curiously as she put a cloaking device over them both. @TheRebelliousDragon
Dark Tyler lost sight of Yuri and Myuki. He spotted the lights. He appeared in front of the squad. He flapped his dark archangel wings. "Hello." He said plainly.

@deathxmaiden

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched Ayen leave and turned around, soon signing the sign up form for the tournament. He turned around and began walking away, talking as he did so♅...
“ Okay, so that's that done.. ”

[/QUOTE]
(( You lied so hard it was hilarious xD ))

Roman said:
Ramona shrugged, "I just assumed it made you uncomfortable." She said before pecking her lips back. "Though the face you were making seemed like it was pleasurable."
Lana blushed badly "I-it was just the first time that's happened...... A-and m-maybe I-it was p-pleasurable" she said embarasingly

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Well Akira doesn't flaunt what he is, especially in a tournament xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(( That's good. He must be planning on lowering his power to human level xD ))

Roman said:
Han put a hand on May's back, "No, I don't kill people. I help them. Unlike normal death or the grim reaper, I take souls to a better place." He said smiling.
May smiled. "That's nice" she says happily.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler lost sight of Yuri and Myuki. He spotted the lights. He appeared in front of the squad. He flapped his dark archangel wings. "Hello." He said plainly.
@deathxmaiden

@Daniel reaver
deathxmaiden said:
Eisen eventually reaches an urban center, unable to spot her. He presses a button on the side of his head, communicating with COM. "Cut the power." He says, ordering his soldiers, "Goggles up!" donning on his own.
"Them" myuki said as she pointe to the squad of armored men and woman running after her

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Lana blushed badly "I-it was just the first time that's happened...... A-and m-maybe I-it was p-pleasurable" she said embarasingly

[/QUOTE]
Ramona smirked, "You liked it?" She asked poking Lana's forehead. "You're a bit perverted for that." Ramona said before kissing her again.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Because she is a girl and would understand better" He said rolling his eyes (BRB gotta face Pain *Tears*)

Marcus stopped "Yeah?" He asked
Sam shook her head. "Never mind, where are we going to eat?" She asks quietly

Grinning at the sudden appearance, he yells, " Open fire!" As the squad opens fire, Eisen activates a trap. A simple rift device, made to contain Demons and Angels. Himself included. "Move out! Look for the target!" The squad begins to run, walking out of the rift field as if it were nothing but air. (Italics is from the squad'a point of view)

Mayyflower said:
May smiled. "That's nice" she says happily.
Han nodded, "Yeah, though it is sad seeing all those people as souls.... I wish they could live longer."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( . . . )))

[/QUOTE]
(( I guess not? xD ))

Roman said:
Han nodded, "Yeah, though it is sad seeing all those people as souls.... I wish they could live longer."
May nodded. "Yea it is sad" she says softly. "Especially when animals die" she says before she yawns

Roman said:
Ramona smirked, "You liked it?" She asked poking Lana's forehead. "You're a bit perverted for that." Ramona said before kissing her again.
Lana blushed badly and kissed her back before breaking it "n-no I not a pervert" she said embarasingly

Roman said:
(( I guess not? xD ))
((( Not as low as a Humans. He'll probably toy with his opponent. Unless, through some sick decision, he ends up fighting Asuka. In that case, he'll just flirt with her xD )))

Daniel reaver]"Them" myuki said as she pointe to the squad of armored men and woman running after her [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Yurika frowned,"Well you are same now. I will keep you hidden from them. Why do they want you?" She asked quietly as she closed her eyes and transported them somewhere else in the park, but where still able to see the men and women and Dark Tyler.

Roman said:
The clone tapped his chin, "Good point... Girls do understand marriage more than guys. I'll let it slide this time, but if you don't tell me first I'll kick your ass."
Marcus laughed "Yeah" He said nervously

Mayyflower said:
Sam shook her head. "Never mind, where are we going to eat?" She asks quietly
Marcus frowned "Tell me" He said defiantly

shortyshot8 said:
Cam sighed "Forget it" He said before getting on her
"No! I can't forget that. Tell me what you mean?" Nora said determined as she stared at him."I won't help you unless you tell me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back