• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#8000ff]''i wonder...''[/COLOR][COLOR=#8000ff] [/COLOR][COLOR=#8000ff][B]*Kikuri asks herself*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
"wonder what" shira asked as they walked

shortyshot8 said:
(Oops xD )
William smiled more "You are cute" He said softly
mitsu slowly opened her eyes walf way at his words and smiled before she kissed the front of his neck before closing her eyes again

Lumina said:
((Oh gosh probably... I dont even remember whats going on xD
((I can't find it at all but the last thing I remember was that ryft offered his hand to her to step out of the ride, she thanked him and asked was there anything else he wanted to do xD ....I think...))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"wonder what" shira asked as they walked

[/QUOTE]
''i just wonder...my sisters notice this that i wonder a lot...usually i wonder about nothing...but i wonder...if i would be able to find a love of my own...?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"wonder what" shira asked as they walked

mitsu slowly opened her eyes walf way at his words and smiled before she kissed the front of his neck before closing her eyes again

[/QUOTE]
William blushed a little "Wow" He said to himself "I really am a lucky guy"

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino awed at the sight of her,"She's adorable....Can I have her? She won't even need to cook for me or anything. I just want her because she's cute. And hi Minako!" She smiled and waved at her.
Minako waved back, "Hi!" She said happily. Minako started to flutter her wings, soon flying over to Yoshino. She then whispered, "I would love to go, but Kaz may not survive without me. We'd have to bring him along, I am in a way the source of his powers."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i just wonder...my sisters notice this that i wonder a lot...usually i wonder about nothing...but i wonder...if i would be able to find a love of my own...?''

[/QUOTE]
shira smiled at her "you will be able to find love soon.... i never thought id find love. and look where i am now" shira said softly to her

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed a little "Wow" He said to himself "I really am a lucky guy"
mitsu opened her eyes again them slowly looked up at him and smiled a little at him "i love you" she whispered tiredly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira smiled at her "you will be able to find love soon.... i never thought id find love. and look where i am now" shira said softly to her

mitsu opened her eyes again them slowly looked up at him and smiled a little at him "i love you" she whispered tiredly

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "I love you too" He said softly as he wrapped his arms around her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira smiled at her "you will be able to find love soon.... i never thought id find love. and look where i am now" shira said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki only smiled and walked with Shira happily*

''i see....i suppose you have a point...just as my sister, Yuki said to me before when i was little...there are many fish out there...you will catch the best and unique and the tastiest someday...''

''you remember that...?''

''yes...i wrote it in my journal...even though ur the youngest and you werent branded yet......i favorite you as well''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]mitsu smiled then kissed him softly before laying her head back on his neck and smiling

[/QUOTE]
William smiled more "You are a very sweet girl" He said softly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki only smiled and walked with Shira happily*
''i see....i suppose you have a point...just as my sister, Yuki said to me before when i was little...there are many fish out there...you will catch the best and unique and the tastiest someday...''

''you remember that...?''

''yes...i wrote it in my journal...even though ur the youngest and you werent branded yet......i favorite you as well''

[/QUOTE]
shira giggled at them finding there bond sweet and loving.. she became a little jealous of yuki because of that bind

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled more "You are a very sweet girl" He said softly
"thank you baby" she said quietly to him as she layed there on him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira giggled at them finding there bond sweet and loving.. she became a little jealous of yuki because of that bind

[/QUOTE]
"No problem" He said softly to her "To be honest a life without you is hell"

Roman said:
Minako waved back, "Hi!" She said happily. Minako started to flutter her wings, soon flying over to Yoshino. She then whispered, "I would love to go, but Kaz may not survive without me. We'd have to bring him along, I am in a way the source of his powers."
Yoshino pouted and nodded,"I'd be okay with having him stay with me....that way I can see you more often." She whispered before chuckling softly."How do you help him with his power?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i could say the same" mitsu said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
William smiled before kissing her nose

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira giggled at them finding there bond sweet and loving.. she became a little jealous of yuki because of that bind

[/QUOTE]
''so............how long is this walk?''

*She said getting a little tired of walking and started to use her Battle Seraph Code and started to float still staying by Shira's side*

''i dunno...the road ends when we least expect it...''

''that sounds like a death quote..''

''i see why you say none of the shit i say makes sense...or seem relevant''

*Natsumi heard shit again and threw up into a nearby trash bin*

''fuck...''

"Ophelia..''

Ophelia: ''Understood.''

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled before kissing her nose
mitsu smiled then kissed his chin in return then layed her head down on his chest "i love you... so much" she whispered as she layed there and smiled happily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''so............how long is this walk?''
*She said getting a little tired of walking and started to use her Battle Seraph Code and started to float still staying by Shira's side*

''i dunno...the road ends when we least expect it...''

''that sounds like a death quote..''

''i see why you say none of the shit i say makes sense...or seem relevant''

*Natsumi heard shit again and threw up into a nearby trash bin*

''fuck...''

"Ophelia..''

Ophelia: ''Understood.''

[/QUOTE]
shira laughed "i think its almost over love" she said softly to yuki

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]mitsu smiled then kissed his chin in return then layed her head down on his chest "i love you... so much" she whispered as she layed there and smiled happily

[/QUOTE]
William laughed a little "I would say we should get up but.....I like being with you so much more"

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino pouted and nodded,"I'd be okay with having him stay with me....that way I can see you more often." She whispered before chuckling softly."How do you help him with his power?"
Minako looked back at Kaz, who was staring at the ocean. She then turned back to Yoshino, "He isn't naturally a fairy, which he is fully aware of. I would normally just be support, as for buffs. You know speed and whatnot. Though I have a secondary reason: I am a stabilizer for his fairy side, keeping him from undergoing a transformation that would most likely kill him."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]mitsu smiled then kissed his chin in return then layed her head down on his chest "i love you... so much" she whispered as she layed there and smiled happily

shira laughed "i think its almost over love" she said softly to yuki

[/QUOTE]
''haha..alright''

*She said as she kept floating*

''did you get that floating thing from Apple's codes...?''

''eeyup. its pretty useful too''

''ah...what joy it must be for Apple to experiment on you and handing you codes...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]mitsu giggled "i dont want to get up either" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "I just want to be with you" He said softly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha..alright''
*She said as she kept floating*

''did you get that floating thing from Apple's codes...?''

''eeyup. its pretty useful too''

''ah...what joy it must be for Apple to experiment on you and handing you codes...''

[/QUOTE]
"it probably was except for the time she threatened to kill our baby while she was still inside of me" she said as she held onto yuki

Users who are viewing this thread

Back