• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler sighed. "I take after my counterpart. So I'm a little below him. In other words, I'm pretty strong." He said. "I slay world eaters, gods, titans, all sorts of creatures."
Yoshino nodded,"Mm....some of those are tough. Gods and Titans are always fun to slay." She said, smiling at the thought."Who is your counterpart? Tyler?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino nodded,"Mm....some of those are tough. Gods and Titans are always fun to slay." She said, smiling at the thought."Who is your counterpart? Tyler?"
Dark Tyler nodded. "Yeah. I don't really have a name so... I'm just called D. T. for short." He said.

Dark Tyler poked his cheek as he had suddenly appeared next to him, flapping his wings. "Eh, sorry... I'm working on not being rude. You may question me if you like." He said.
Kaz shook his head, "Well, I actually came over here to talk to her, but I guess I'm here for both of you now." He said wiping his face where the snowball had landed not to long ago.

@WeirdPrincess

Roman said:
Kaz shook his head, "Well, I actually came over here to talk to her, but I guess I'm here for both of you now." He said wiping his face where the snowball had landed not to long ago.
@WeirdPrincess
Yoshino opened one eye and looked at him,"Hi....whatever your name is." She said before closing her eye again.

Roman said:
@WeirdPrincess
Dark Tyler tilted his head at him. "Oh... I didn't know I was interrupting something... But if you must speak with her, then I shall leave to find my master." He said.

@WeirdPrincess

Dark Tyler nodded. "Yeah. I don't really have a name so... I'm just called D. T. for short." He said.
"Well it's nice to meet you D.T. I'm Yoshino....you could call me Shino but then I'd have to kill you." Yoshino said with a grin.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino opened one eye and looked at him,"Hi....whatever your name is." She said before closing her eye again.
Kaz spoke without looking at her, "Hey. I'm not telling you my name though, that is until I know yours... On the other hand, that was a nice throw." he said looking the other way.

tumblr_nommoveeWK1qkrsoeo1_500.gif

Dark Tyler tilted his head at him. "Oh... I didn't know I was interrupting something... But if you must speak with her, then I shall leave to find my master." He said.
@WeirdPrincess
Kaz gave him a confused look, "Interrupting? I believe I interrupted you two, but if you must leave, then so be it."

((I know, she would annoy the hell out of him XDDD))
((Eeeh, might just send her over for the fun of it xD ))

Roman said:
Kaz spoke without looking at her, "Hey. I'm not telling you my name though, that is until I know yours... On the other hand, that was a nice throw." he said looking the other way.
tumblr_nommoveeWK1qkrsoeo1_500.gif

Kaz gave him a confused look, "Interrupting? I believe I interrupted you two, but if you must leave, then so be it."
Yoshino chuckled,"Alright then. I'm Yoshino if you're wondering....and thank you. I'm good at throwing things and aiming them at people....maybe from my archery skills. I don't know." She said with a shrug.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino chuckled,"Alright then. I'm Yoshino if you're wondering....and thank you. I'm good at throwing things and aiming them at people....maybe from my archery skills. I don't know." She said with a shrug.
"I'm Katashi, but you can call me Kaz." He said nodding. "You're welcome. I am pretty sure it was your skill in archery that allowed you to hit me." Kaz said smiling. "I use a sword, I guess that would make me a master at cutting." He Said jokingly.

Roman said:
"I'm Katashi, but you can call me Kaz." He said nodding. "You're welcome. I am pretty sure it was your skill in archery that allowed you to hit me." Kaz said smiling. "I use a sword, I guess that would make me a master at cutting." He Said jokingly.
Yoshino laughed,"It's nice to meet you Kaz....and that's probably what it makes you. If you're a master at cutting, can I assume you're also a good cook?" She asked jokingly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino laughed,"It's nice to meet you Kaz....and that's probably what it makes you. If you're a master at cutting, can I assume you're also a good cook?" She asked jokingly.
"Does wishing count?" Kaz asked. "But no seriously, I can cook just a little. If anything this little fairy I know, she's the best cook I have ever met." He said happily. "It is also nice to meet you, Yoshino."

Roman said:
"Does wishing count?" Kaz asked. "But no seriously, I can cook just a little. If anything this little fairy I know, she's the best cook I have ever met." He said happily. "It is also nice to meet you, Yoshino."
Yoshino tilted her head,"Little fairy? You have a little fairy who cooks for you? All I have are a few familiars who help me with fighting....and a few are just for cuteness....but that doesn't matter!"

Yuto took her chin and moved her face so she was looking at him. He began glowing with a purple light as he kissed her lightly.
Yuto didn't understand the glowing light, but she kissed him back anyways, her eyes closing. She was glad he was here... and she hoped deep deep down that he was here to stay. Dark Noir's laughing was gone... for now.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino tilted her head,"Little fairy? You have a little fairy who cooks for you? All I have are a few familiars who help me with fighting....and a few are just for cuteness....but that doesn't matter!"
Minako flew out of Kaz's pocket and sat on his head. "Yeah, I cook for him. He likes it too!" She said cutely.

Kaz chuckled, "There she is. Minako, Yoshino. Yoshino, Minako." He said

Roman said:
Minako flew out of Kaz's pocket and sat on his head. "Yeah, I cook for him. He likes it too!" She said cutely.

Kaz chuckled, "There she is. Minako, Yoshino. Yoshino, Minako." He said
Yoshino awed at the sight of her,"She's adorable....Can I have her? She won't even need to cook for me or anything. I just want her because she's cute. And hi Minako!" She smiled and waved at her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]mitsu layed there on top of william sleeping as she had climbed onto him in her sleep

[/QUOTE]
Marcus smiled at her and patted the back of her head

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](marcus?)
mitsu stirred in her sleep and slid up hinmtill her head was in his neck and she nuzzled his neck lovingly

[/QUOTE]
(Oops xD )

William smiled more "You are cute" He said softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back