• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Lexi chuckled. "Let's go and get in the water" she says as she starts walking towards the ocean
Kite wipes the blood from his nose and jumps in the ocean, splashing water onto Lexi.

Roman said:
(( So cool that we planned this already xD ))
Kaz sighed, as he looked up at the sky in his fairy form.

7b518244e412cf2776a0956751361d7e.jpg

"Maybe I should change back to normal. This is doing a toll on my body, just staying like this...." He said quietly to himself.
Yoshino held her hand up and made a snowball appear in her hands before she threw it at the guy for no reason."Don't contemplate it, just do it if it's exhausting."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler shrugged when she had noticed him. He was kinda surprised but hey, what the heck? He walked up next to her and sat on the towel with her. "Yeah... My master, Celia." He said.
Yoshino looked at him,"Celia....the Goddess of Light I presume?" She asked.

Mayyflower said:
Akito shook his head. "Nah I'll be fine" he says smiling
"You sure?" She said before shrugging "Fair enough" she said as she put the console in her pocket.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino held her hand up and made a snowball appear in her hands before she threw it at the guy for no reason."Don't contemplate it, just do it if it's exhausting."
Dark Tyler nodded, the same plain look on his face. "Yes." He said. "How did you know?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Kaz stood up and changed back to normal, "Thank you? I mean the snowball wasn't necessary, but okay... Nice bikini by the way."

Roman said:
Kaz stood up and changed back to normal, "Thank you? I mean the snowball wasn't necessary, but okay... Nice bikini by the way."
Yoshino shrugged,"Maybe it wasn't but I felt like doing that. And thank you." She said with a smile.

Dark Tyler nodded, the same plain look on his face. "Yes." He said. "How did you know?"

Yoshino rolled her eyes,"I know a lot of things. I don't need to tell you how I know that." She said.

Kite wipes the blood from his nose and jumps in the ocean, splashing water onto Lexi.
Lexi looked back at Kite. "How dare you" she jokes as she splashes kite back laughing

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino shrugged,"Maybe it wasn't but I felt like doing that. And thank you." She said with a smile.
Yoshino rolled her eyes,"I know a lot of things. I don't need to tell you how I know that." She said.
Dark Tyler shrugged and laid his head back on the towel. "I'm not used to having this much time off and not doing something productive." He said.

Nonalaka said:
"You sure?" She said before shrugging "Fair enough" she said as she put the console in her pocket.
Akito smiled. "So what are you doing out here" he asks softly

Dark Tyler shrugged and laid his head back on the towel. "I'm not used to having this much time off and not doing something productive." He said.
"I know." Yoshino said as she nodded,"There's not much to do in this waste land....the human world bores me at times."

WeirdPrincess said:
Kaz walked over to the two, putting his hands in his pockets. "You're welcome." He said smiling. He then looked at Dark Tyler and nodded, "What's up?"

@TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:
"I know." Yoshino said as she nodded,"There's not much to do in this waste land....the human world bores me at times."
Dark Tyler chuckled. "Really? I think this place a bit interesting... There are so many different people. In my opinion, traveling to different dimensions all the time is such a drag because I'm always on a mission to kill something..." He said.

Mayyflower said:
Akito smiled. "So what are you doing out here" he asks softly
"Ah, well I guess I just came here to pass some time? Anyone I normally hang around with seem to be missing" she said with a quiet sigh. "What about yourself?"

Roman said:
Kaz walked over to the two, putting his hands in his pockets. "You're welcome." He said smiling. He then looked at Dark Tyler and nodded, "What's up?"
@TheRebelliousDragon
Dark Tyler tilted his head. "The sky that's what." He said.

Dark Tyler chuckled. "Really? I think this place a bit interesting... There are so many different people. In my opinion, traveling to different dimensions all the time is such a drag because I'm always on a mission to kill something..." He said.
"I've been here long enough to grow tired of it. I'm only here for my masters safety but she seems to be doing a tournament right now....and I can't get it without an invitation." Yoshino said."Your job must be hard."

Dark Tyler tilted his head. "The sky that's what." He said.
Kaz chuckled, "How sarcastic. Pretty nostalgic too, do people not hae any new ones for that?" He asked jokingly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I've been here long enough to grow tired of it. I'm only here for my masters safety but she seems to be doing a tournament right now....and I can't get it without an invitation." Yoshino said."Your job must be hard."
Dark Tyler rolled his eyes. "Please. It's so easy that anybody could do it. All I do is go to another dimension, slay a target, then come back to get a new assignment."

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled, "How sarcastic. Pretty nostalgic too, do people not hae any new ones for that?" He asked jokingly.
Dark Tyler rose a eyebrow at him. "Do you ever stop asking questions?" He asked.

Dark Tyler rolled his eyes. "Please. It's so easy that anybody could do it. All I do is go to another dimension, slay a target, then come back to get a new assignment."
"That's fairly simple. I didn't think you could handle that....though I don't exactly know your strength." Yoshino said as she glanced at him before closing her eyes.

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's fairly simple. I didn't think you could handle that....though I don't exactly know your strength." Yoshino said as she glanced at him before closing her eyes.
Dark Tyler sighed. "I take after my counterpart. So I'm a little below him. In other words, I'm pretty strong." He said. "I slay world eaters, gods, titans, all sorts of creatures."

Dark Tyler rose a eyebrow at him. "Do you ever stop asking questions?" He asked.
"I only asked two... You're making it seem like a big deal. If I wanted to ask you a lot of questions, trust me, I would have done so..." Kaz said laughing a little, but sorry if I made you sad about a simple question."

Roman said:
"I only asked two... You're making it seem like a big deal. If I wanted to ask you a lot of questions, trust me, I would have done so..." Kaz said laughing a little, but sorry if I made you sad about a simple question."
Dark Tyler nodded. "Thank you. It is much appreciated." He said, smiling a little at him.

((If dark Tyler hates getting asked many questions and happy things then he'd really hate Camilla xD ))

Dark Tyler nodded. "Thank you. It is much appreciated." He said, smiling a little at him.
Kaz nodded also, "Yeah..."

Roman said:
Kaz nodded also, "Yeah..."
Dark Tyler poked his cheek as he had suddenly appeared next to him, flapping his wings. "Eh, sorry... I'm working on not being rude. You may question me if you like." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back