• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
The sun rises over the groups, shinning off of the Fae royalty's armor that only Thana knows. The world around them wakes, roars and giggles and laughs and other sounds of all pleasure be food or other ring out. The songs of birds singing out hauntingly beautiful and Seelie court looms in the distance, a glimmer around it showing one can not just teleport inside, made from ancient old magic. You will encounter this creature if you continue to head to it.
A forest spirit, angered that you have entered Fae and completely loyal to Fae and the Seelie court... maybe not bad but definitely easily angered.

He is as tall as a tree and his wolf is 9 feet tall.

View attachment 137475
*(shoot tags)) @shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon @SoulofTobi @BlueHawk ))

Jennete said:
The sun rises over the groups, shinning off of the Fae royalty's armor that only Thana knows. The world around them wakes, roars and giggles and laughs and other sounds of all pleasure be food or other ring out. The songs of birds singing out hauntingly beautiful and Seelie court looms in the distance, a glimmer around it showing one can not just teleport inside, made from ancient old magic. You will encounter this creature if you continue to head to it.
A forest spirit, angered that you have entered Fae and completely loyal to Fae and the Seelie court... maybe not bad but definitely easily angered.

View attachment 137475
thana slowly woke up and saw the beast then smiled as she stood up and streched her wings "hello" she said to the beast as she walked over ti it

Jennete said:
*(shoot tags)) @shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon @SoulofTobi @BlueHawk ))
Roman smiled, "We have another big one on our hands?" He asked rubbing his eyes. His Sharingan reverting back to one eye, until his strength is back up again. "Thana? Shall we?" He asked playfully.

@Daniel reaver

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "We have another big one on our hands?" He asked rubbing his eyes. His Sharingan reverting back to one eye, until his strength is back up again. "Thana? Shall we?" He asked playfully.
@Daniel reaver
thana shook her head "not yet... i wish to see what he wants" she said to roman as she walked towards the creature till she was right in front of it

@Jennete

Nora stood behind them,"I'll be the teams cheerleader! That way I don't get into anyone's way." She said as summoned her sword."Go team!"

Jennete said:

View attachment 137475
Ayen awoke to the presence of a forest spirit

" stand aside spirit, that's an order, and don't act stupid, you know who i am." he said with a voice that sounds of high rank.

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon @Daniel reaver @Jennete @BlueHawk

Daniel reaver]thana shook her head "not yet... i wish to see what he wants" she said to roman as she walked towards the creature till she was right in front of it [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Roman was confused, but he knew she could handle herself, "Go ahead. I'll be right behind you though." He said smirking. "Do what you have to."

The forest spirit looks at Ayen, fae royalty and his eyes narrow. "The Horde king is the ruler of this forest. And I serve only the forest. Go back to where you came from humans I do not thirst for your blood."

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8 @SoulofTobi @Daniel reaver @BlueHawk

Jennete said:
The forest spirit looks at Ayen, fae royalty and his eyes narrow. "The Horde king is the ruler of this forest. And I serve only the forest. Go back to where you came from humans I do not thirst for your blood."

"i am no human... none of use are human...and we have come for some thing that your leaders have taken from us... a child and a wife... lead us to them or i will smite you where you stand" she says defiantly to the beast as she put a hand on her hip and stared up at the creature sizing him up while smiling slightly

@Roman @SoulofTobi

Jennete said:

Roman frowned, "I am half human! Half human and half Sanctum, so get your facts right bastard! "

Jennete said:

@TheRebelliousDragon @shortyshot8 @SoulofTobi @shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon @Daniel reaver @SoulofTobi @BlueHawk

Himeragi Seiker][COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki giggles happily as she hugs Shira's arm again*[/B][/COLOR] [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira smiled happily and rested her head on yukis as they walked down the path

[/QUOTE]
''so...how long were you both married to each other?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''so...how long were you both married to each other?''

[/QUOTE]
shira smiled a little "well we just got married last night" she said frankly as she held onto yuki some more

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]lana watched as the monster shrieked ad looked up to the sky before going limp and slamming back into the ground dead "at least its over" lana said as she breathed heavily and let her guard down then looked over at the girl "you ok?" she asked her

"well then its nice to meat you honorary mother of lady thana" he said with a slight bow

[/QUOTE]
Nice too meet you too shade said with a shy smile

So who's than as father if your her mother stat asks then looked at both shade and blake

"

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]shira smiled a little "well we just got married last night" she said frankly as she held onto yuki some more

[/QUOTE]
''Shira, didnt we just got married this morning? yknow before lunch?''

*She said as she looked up at Shira*

shyland said:
Nice too meet you too shade said with a shy smile
So who's than as father if your her mother stat asks then looked at both shade and blake

"

Sent from my x1 using Tapatalk
"lady thana isnt her actual daughter. shade is thanas honorary mother" blake said frankly

Mayyflower said:
(Who do you have and who would you like to interact with them)
((I have ilaani and I don't mind who she interacts with uvu))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back