• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled as she let her tail do the same "so is any one like you yuki. Part antoner and part some thing else?" She asked her curiously

[/QUOTE]
''nah...my sisters are full intoners.....i think''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto held her in his chest, kissing her hair as he ran a hand through her hair. "Th-Thank you..." He said softly to her.
Noir leaned into him, focusing on feeling his hand through her hair to drown out Dark Noir's laughing in her head. Her chest hurt a bit, that was probably her doing as well. After all, the two were connected. She gripped his shirt, not knowing what else to do. She wanted nothing more than to just escape away with Yuto.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''nah...my sisters are full intoners.....i think''

[/QUOTE]
Shira giggle "I guess I'm lucky then" she said as she held onto yuki happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggle "I guess I'm lucky then" she said as she held onto yuki happily

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki giggled as she leaned her head on Shira's shoulder*

''i love you''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki giggled as she leaned her head on Shira's shoulder*
''i love you''

[/QUOTE]
"I love you too" yuki said back to her with a giggle as they walke down te path

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I love you too" yuki said back to her with a giggle as they walke down te path

[/QUOTE]
''so how's your walk so far? is it enjoyable?''

Lumina said:
Noir leaned into him, focusing on feeling his hand through her hair to drown out Dark Noir's laughing in her head. Her chest hurt a bit, that was probably her doing as well. After all, the two were connected. She gripped his shirt, not knowing what else to do. She wanted nothing more than to just escape away with Yuto.
Yuto sensed Dark Noir's plaguing thoughts. "I'll protect you..." He said softly. "I'll give you the strength you need to fight her... But I'll only do it if you let me." He said, moving a little closer to her face.

LunaCrosby said:
"Says the man who told me he wanted me to bear his child a little bit ago" she says and laughs.
Shingo chuckled and pets her head. "Just because I say I'm not ready to be a father, doesn't mean I don't want you to bear my children." He said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''so how's your walk so far? is it enjoyable?''

[/QUOTE]
"Most of its been great" she said softly as she rested her head against yukis

Nonalaka said:
Camilla pursed her lips in confusion "But, if you don't like him...why catagorise him as a friend?" She replied.
Yuzu laughed and shrugged. "I hardly know how I feel about him." She said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Most of its been great" she said softly as she rested her head against yukis

[/QUOTE]
''good..''

*Kikuri said as she kept walking*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''good..''
*Kikuri said as she kept walking*

[/QUOTE]
Shira nodded as they walked "yeah" she said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira nodded as they walked "yeah" she said softly

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki nuzzled Shira's shoulder happily as they walked*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Yuki nuzzled Shira's shoulder happily as they walked*

[/QUOTE]
Shira giggled happily "stop tha tickles" she said to yuki

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Anyone free?!)

[/QUOTE]
(I have a few people free if you want them. Is Yoshino still at the beach with Shinji?)

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](I don't know)
(What characters are free)

[/QUOTE]
(Winter, maybe Yoshino, and Ulquiorra. The other are either in the Exceed Dimension and/or are busy)

WeirdPrincess said:
(Winter, maybe Yoshino, and Ulquiorra. The other are either in the Exceed Dimension and/or are busy)
(Winter)Shinji went out from the beach and decided he would go to an alley way to practice his abilities and master it

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Winter)Shinji went out from the beach and decided he would go to an alley way to practice his abilities and master it

[/QUOTE]
Winter leaned against the wall of an alleyway and sighed."This is about as boring as any place can get. I don't even know why I came here." She murmured as she kicked a pebble.

WeirdPrincess said:
Winter leaned against the wall of an alleyway and sighed."This is about as boring as any place can get. I don't even know why I came here." She murmured as she kicked a pebble.
Shinji didn't notice the girl because he was wearing a hoodie he sat down

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji didn't notice the girl because he was wearing a hoodie he sat down

[/QUOTE]
Winter held her hand out towards the boy unknowingly as a spark flew out and landed on him. She blinked and looked down at her hand,"Strange....I could never do that before..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back