• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuzu started wavering off musical notes around her. They were visible and gave anyone nearby feelings of joy.
((Camilla is happy 99.999999997% of the time anyways xD ))

Camilla slowly entered the room and took a seat still happily listening to the song.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Anyone free?)

[/QUOTE]
(Me :3)

Nonalaka said:
((Camilla is happy 99.999999997% of the time anyways xD ))
Camilla slowly entered the room and took a seat still happily listening to the song.

(Me :3)
Yuzu jumped from where she sat as Camilla came in. The notes dissipated. "O-Oh... I didn't see you come in..." She said, now a bit embarrassed.

Yuzu started wavering off musical notes around her. They were visible and gave anyone nearby feelings of joy.

Shingo woke up next to Ally after taking a nap. "Morning..." He yawned.

Kite snuggles into her, blushing. "Thank you..." He said softly. "For everything..."
"Morning" she says softly and smiles.

Shingo woke up next to Ally after taking a nap. "Morning..." He yawned.

Kite snuggles into her, blushing. "Thank you..." He said softly. "For everything..."
Lexi smiled and nuzzled her head into his chest. "I should be the one thanking you" she whispers

LunaCrosby said:
"Morning" she says softly and smiles.
Shingo pokes her. "That's the third time we've done that huh?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled and nuzzled her head into his chest. "I should be the one thanking you" she whispers
Kite shook his head. "Why? I fell in love with you first... I fell in love with you the moment I saw you." He said.

Yuzu jumped from where she sat as Camilla came in. The notes dissipated. "O-Oh... I didn't see you come in..." She said, now a bit embarrassed.
Camilla kicked her feet a forward and back on the chair as they didn't touch the ground. "Sorry if I scared you, I don't make much noise when I walk" she said with a giggle. "Your song was lovely!"

Nonalaka said:
Camilla kicked her feet a forward and back on the chair as they didn't touch the ground. "Sorry if I scared you, I don't make much noise when I walk" she said with a giggle. "Your song was lovely!"
Yuzu giggled. "Thank you...!" She said as she trailed off. "I'm just not feeling at my best for some reason... I don't know why."

Kite shook his head. "Why? I fell in love with you first... I fell in love with you the moment I saw you." He said.
Lexi smiled. "I fell in love with you when we flew off of Ollie, when we were in the woods." She says with a chuckle

Yuzu giggled. "Thank you...!" She said as she trailed off. "I'm just not feeling at my best for some reason... I don't know why."
"What do you mean?" Camilla asked, tilting her head and frowning lightly "Are you upset?"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled. "I fell in love with you when we flew off of Ollie, when we were in the woods." She says with a chuckle
Kite chuckled. "I remember that..." He said, smiling softly at her.

Ally nods and leans onto him "yeah it is" she says and smiles at him.

Nonalaka said:
"What do you mean?" Camilla asked, tilting her head and frowning lightly "Are you upset?"
Yuzu shrugged. "I don't know... I just feel like I'm missing something..." She said.

LunaCrosby said:
Ally nods and leans onto him "yeah it is" she says and smiles at him.
Shingo looks up at the ceiling, smiling. "You better not go and get pregnant on me now. I'm not ready to be a father." He said.

Yuzu shrugged. "I don't know... I just feel like I'm missing something..." She said.

Shingo looks up at the ceiling, smiling. "You better not go and get pregnant on me now. I'm not ready to be a father." He said.
"I see..." Camilla placed a finger to her chin "Hmmm, well are you missing something? Or perhaps someone?" She said with a small nod.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled. "That was one heck of a day" She chuckles
Kite smiled sweetly at her. "You know... After I kissed you for the first time... I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you." He said softly, pecking her lips.

Nonalaka said:
"I see..." Camilla placed a finger to her chin "Hmmm, well are you missing something? Or perhaps someone?" She said with a small nod.
Yuzu looked at the ground. "No... I only have one friend at this school and it's Tim. I don't exactly like him"

"Says the man who told me he wanted me to bear his child a little bit ago" she says and laughs.

Kite smiled sweetly at her. "You know... After I kissed you for the first time... I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you." He said softly, pecking her lips.

Yuzu looked at the ground. "No... I only have one friend at this school and it's Tim. I don't exactly like him"
Camilla pursed her lips in confusion "But, if you don't like him...why catagorise him as a friend?" She replied.

Lexi smiled. "Well now you can" she says placing a hand in his cheek

((@LunaCrosby is Allen free? OvO; he's the only other person Ilaani knows really xD oh well Scarlet too))

((There's a huge wasp in my room what do I do 0-0))

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Who have you got that is free?)

[/QUOTE]
(Ilaani [depending on what Luna replies with] Amara and Colin.

((And then everyone dies ;- ;) )

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana dived at the door quickly "I think so brother" she yelled before entering the word as her achy the came out and she came throug prepared to fight

Shor

shira laughed at all of them happiy

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki giggled as she clung to Shira's arm hugging it wrapping her tail around Shira's*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki giggled as she clung to Shira's arm hugging it wrapping her tail around Shira's*

[/QUOTE]
Shira smiled as she let her tail do the same "so is any one like you yuki. Part antoner and part some thing else?" She asked her curiously

Users who are viewing this thread

Back