• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Lexi look at Ollie. "Oliver? His nickname could be Ollie." She suggested
Kite nodded. "Oliver is a wonderful name..." He said softly, kissing her chest softly before laying on the bed.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah.. but I shouldn't have a reason to not be sweet" she laughed and Nuzzled him.
Shingo laughed and kissed her neck. "You stop that...~" He said before sucking on her neck softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu hit the middle to then blushed badly as she finally saw the use for this game

[/QUOTE]
William smiled a little as their lips met

LunaCrosby said:
Ally blushed "why should I?" She asked and smiled
Shingo smiled even more. "Or else I'll do this..." He said before he teleported them both to his dorm and pushed her on the bed, kissing her passionately.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu blushed more as her eyes widened as she felt embarased at being tricked so easily into this

[/QUOTE]
William blushed more before finally pulling away "I guess I lose...." He said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu nodded embarrassingly "y-yeah" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
William looked at her "You look like you didn't like it" He said sadly

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at her "You look like you didn't like it" He said sadly
"N-no. I just didn't realize what the game was for till now" she said quietly to him before taking another pocky stud and starting to eat it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"N-no. I just didn't realize what the game was for till now" she said quietly to him before taking another pocky stud and starting to eat it

[/QUOTE]
William laughed nervously "I must admit kissing you normally is much nicer" He said softly

shortyshot8 said:
William laughed nervously "I must admit kissing you normally is much nicer" He said softly
Mitsu giggled a little "that's good" she whispered to him before she leaned against him and looked back to her movie as she nibbled on the pocky stick

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu giggled a little "that's good" she whispered to him before she leaned against him and looked back to her movie as she nibbled on the pocky stick

[/QUOTE]
William smiled warmly while thinking "Maybe this was the right choice......Maybe"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Shingo smiled even more. "Or else I'll do this..." He said before he teleported them both to his dorm and pushed her on the bed, kissing her passionately.
Ally blushed and kissed him back, her mind a bit fuzzy.

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled warmly while thinking "Maybe this was the right choice......Maybe"
Mitsu curled up with william as she watched her move "I love you" she said softly as she finished her pocky stick the. Reached for another one

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu curled up with william as she watched her move "I love you" she said softly as she finished her pocky stick the. Reached for another one

[/QUOTE]
William closed his eyes "I love you too" He said softly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu curled up against him more and smiled happily as she slid onto his lap and say there with him

[/QUOTE]
William slowly drifted off

Kagura picked up a cat that walked up to her, she looked at it curiously and got a warm smile, holding it close, figuring it was stray and didn't have warmth in a while. She made a hand full of cat food appear and held it up to the cat, watching it eat.

@Anyone

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite nodded. "Oliver is a wonderful name..." He said softly, kissing her chest softly before laying on the bed.
Lexi smiled befriend laying next to him. "We're gonna be amazing parents." She whispers happily

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled befriend laying next to him. "We're gonna be amazing parents." She whispers happily
Kite nuzzled her neck as he closed his eyes. "Yeah..." He said softly.

LunaCrosby said:
"Nope!" She said happily and smiled.
Shingo sighed. "Never learn your lesson do you?" He asked as he leaned back in and kissed her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back