• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite kissed her neck softly. "How far in?" He asked as he pulled away.
"7 week" she says smiling. "I was waiting until we were married to tell you" she says happily

Jennete said:
The Fae run off and the word spreads quickly...straight to the Horde kings mouth as a giant terrible roar rings out throw all the land... his eyes slowly turning and looking at a trembling Miyuki and Assana, switching back and forth instantly as he forces her to be in a cage made of mirrors, but Assana is crying so hard, afraid... the toll on her body weakening her so terribly so...He was torturing the girl.
Down the hall, Rain held her child, sniffing and holding her as she slowly grew, given a potion of succubus blood to age her quickly so that they four souls would all be joined into one body.. and the most powerful Fae would be created.

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon
Ayen hear this so called king roar echo through the realm as he made his way to his old stash of his royal armor and weapon, he got there and made his hair grow so he could wear it as a royal Fae should, after that he changed into his armor sat down and stared at his sword, unchanged by time.

Wicked.%281.2.Prince%29.full.249137.jpg

Lumina said:
Noir's wounds healed and she inhaled, sitting up, almost as if she hadn't been breathing a moment before. Her body slumped back against the tree before her eyes slowly fluttered open, and she saw Yuto in front of her.
She mouthed Yuto before tears welled up in her own eyes, streaking down to meet his that had fallen on her cheeks. She moved forward, wrapping her arms around his neck, silently sobbing into his shoulder.
Yuto cried into her shoulder as he hugged her back. "I'm so glad your okay..." He said. "I love you..." He said softly, burying his face in her shoulder.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed "Hell yeah!" He said happily
Roman cracked his knuckles and smirked, "Now we find the next bitch who wants our fist."

Nora chuckled quietly at everyone's celebration."This isn't a time for celebrating just yet guys....you still have a ton of stuff ahead. It only gets harder from here." She said quietly as she flew on ahead from everyone.

Mayyflower said:
"7 week" she says smiling. "I was waiting until we were married to tell you" she says happily
Kite nods and pecks her lips. "So is it a boy or a girl...? What should we name him or her?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana giggled as her wings flapped around happily "well I would have preferred that I killed them but if you say so. Isn't this place beautiful" she asked hayate as she looked around at the slaughter feast that was going on before she giggled happily "I love it here!!" She yelled as she let go of hayate and launched at another group of minions decapitating every one of them

[/QUOTE]
Hayate chuckled, "Not as beautiful as you. What is it you wanted to ask me earlier?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nora chuckled quietly at everyone's celebration."This isn't a time for celebrating just yet guys....you still have a ton of stuff ahead. It only gets harder from here." She said quietly as she flew on ahead from everyone.
"If that's true, come help.... Nora..." Roman said slyly. "Have you find forgotten I can sense energy?"

Roman said:
"If that's true, come help.... Nora..." Roman said slyly. "Have you find forgotten I can sense energy?"
Nore cursed,"Damn it.....why can't I just stay hidden?" She grumbled as she flew down next to Roman."I'm pretty useless so I've been staying in the sky. Just keeping an eye on you guys."

((but...... I am going to bed now so....make camp my awesome war party? @shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon @BlueHawk. Please could we also not mess with the courts yet, want to have more time for that I will be on tmrw at 4 promise and 12 CDT and we can have them talk yaay@SoulofTobi ))

Jennete said:
((but...... I am going to bed now so....make camp my awesome war party? @shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon @BlueHawk. Please could we also not mess with the courts yet, want to have more time for that I will be on tmrw at 4 promise and 12 CDT and we can have them talk yaay@SoulofTobi ))
(( You got it! ))

Jennete said:
((Aye sir!))

Ghana laughed happily "I wanted to ask you if you would marry me" thana called to hayate as she smiled at him while slowly cutting a minio to bits Lting it's blood splatter all over her before she turned to roman "TOU TWO BETTER LET ME FIGHT THE NEXT BIG ONE!!" She yelled childishly at them

@shorty

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon @BlueHawk. Please could we also not mess with the courts yet, want to have more time for that I will be on tmrw at 4 promise and 12 CDT and we can have them talk yaay@SoulofTobi ))

(Okie!!)

Yuto cried into her shoulder as he hugged her back. "I'm so glad your okay..." He said. "I love you..." He said softly, burying his face in her shoulder.
Yuto gripped him tighter, partly to personally make sure he was actually here with her right now. She slowly leaned back to look at him, tears still running down her face. Her dark eyes looked at him lovingly, but there was slight sadness in them. She mouthed the words I'm sorry but she didn't know if he'd be able to tell what she was saying. She sniffed, wiping her cheeks, her hands still wrapped around Yuto.

Jennete said:
(Yes ma'am!)

Ayen set off once more to meet with the others that came through the portal, and within minutes he was before them, only he looked nothing like he did before, instead he looked exactly like Fae royalty should, the only one he knew was Thana though

"welcome to my homeland," he said sarcastically.

(night everybody)

Lumina said:
Yuto gripped him tighter, partly to personally make sure he was actually here with her right now. She slowly leaned back to look at him, tears still running down her face. Her dark eyes looked at him lovingly, but there was slight sadness in them. She mouthed the words I'm sorry but she didn't know if he'd be able to tell what she was saying. She sniffed, wiping her cheeks, her hands still wrapped around Yuto.
Yuto kept crying. "Don't be sorry, I should be sorry for not being there to protect you... I shouldn't have left you hanging like that either..." He said. He broke away from her shoulder and wiped away her tears. "I'm sorry..."

Daniel reaver]Ghana laughed happily "I wanted to ask you if you would marry me" thana called to hayate as she smiled at him while slowly cutting a minio to bits Lting it's blood splatter all over her before she turned to roman "TOU TWO BETTER LET ME FIGHT THE NEXT BIG ONE!!" She yelled childishly at them @shorty [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

(Okie!!)
Hayate stared at Thana, his eyes returning to their natural blue state. He remained quiet for a while before running over to her and and hugging her. "Yeah!" He said happily.

Roman said:
Hayate stared at Thana, his eyes returning to their natural blue state. He remained quiet for a while before running over to her and and hugging her. "Yeah!" He said happily.
Marcus rolled his eyes "Fine" He said jokingly

Kite nods and pecks her lips. "So is it a boy or a girl...? What should we name him or her?" He asked.
Lexi smiled "it's a boy" she says happily. "You can choose his name" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled "it's a boy" she says happily. "You can choose his name" she says smiling
Kite chuckled and looked at his hippo, then her belly as he laid his head on top of her stomach, hoping to hear the baby. "How about we call him... Ollie?" He asked, naming the baby after his hippo.

Roman said:
Thana giggled happily as she hugged him back "good" she said to him as she held onto him with one arm while the other cut off another minions head with her schyte

Users who are viewing this thread

Back