• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus jumped into the air "Does it look like I give a damn!? I'm here for Snow!!!" He yelled
Roman smiled, "Marcus! Hit the bitch as hard as you can! My clone and I will split this fucker in two." He said laughing

@Jennete

Nora held out a hand as a ball of fire was shot at towards one of the minions. She moved her hand towards a large group of them and watched their skins boil, sizzle and melt into nothingness. She smiled slightly as they screamed in agony before turning into ashes."That wasn't even that bad....such weak beings." She murmured as she watched Roman and Marcus take up the larger beast. @shortyshot8 @Roman @Daniel reaver

Jennete said:
The creature laughed as she watched Thana dance more and more, and kill more and more.... the soul of Faes evil twisted love creeping into her as it creeps into anyone who gives in to the whims of the blood dance, which Thana and her beautiful movements replicated without her knowledge. "I have made these humans dance to blood, and soon you will wish to dance forever to it too." For if you start dancing in fae, you can never stop.. and if you eat the fruit in Fae, you will become addicted like one is to meth as it consumes you if you cannot get more and in a healthy ration.
"You forget one thing creature. No enchantment can take death for te self. For that is what I am and this dance is a dance of my own one that gives me what I was born to take!!" She yelled as she launched up into the air and pointed her schyte downwards as a blast of dark ennergy hit a group of minions "you also forget that no matter wha you kill. You kill for me as this dance was made for what I am" she said defiantly to the massive girl

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuto burst into the clearing on his dragon, slamming all the monsters out of the way. "DONT YOU TOUCH HER!!!" He roared in anger before he turned to all the beasts. His eyes began to turn a dark purple. "ILL KILL YOU ALL!!!" He screamed at the monsters. Their going to regret they ever LIVED... He thought, losing sight of himself in his rage.

(Damn, I'll have him attack the minions then... xD )
Noir's vision was blurry, she could feel the blood dripping from the back of her head. She felt lightheaded and she couldn't really tell what was going on. She saw a figure and heard a voice, both of which were familiar.

Yuto...

She thought, not even sure if it was him. She really hoped it was. She could feel her body getting limper against the tree despite her attempts to keep herself awake and to sit up. She blinked again, trying to make her vision clearer, but it wasn't working. The darkness around her vision was growing larger, and she was getting closer to slipping into unconsciousness.

Someone dropped from the sky landing right on the minions, killing hundreds with a star shaped wind blade.

giphy.gif

Hayate smirked, "Thought I was gonna miss this?!" He said loudly.

@shortyshot8 @Jennete @BlueHawk

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked back
"i by birth rights have claims on both thrones, a birth right made in the first dynasty at that, and we both know this realm once shuddered every day i lived here, i will take the thrones, even if i must let my inner god-blood lose, now spend word i have return, that's a order form the oldest
Claimant to the thrones, get to it, NOW!" he ordered, with his voiced daring them to defy him and meet the consequences.

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon
The Fae run off and the word spreads quickly...straight to the Horde kings mouth as a giant terrible roar rings out throw all the land... his eyes slowly turning and looking at a trembling Miyuki and Assana, switching back and forth instantly as he forces her to be in a cage made of mirrors, but Assana is crying so hard, afraid... the toll on her body weakening her so terribly so...He was torturing the girl.

Down the hall, Rain held her child, sniffing and holding her as she slowly grew, given a potion of succubus blood to age her quickly so that they four souls would all be joined into one body.. and the most powerful Fae would be created.

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "Marcus! Hit the bitch as hard as you can! My clone and I will split this fucker in two." He said laughing
@Jennete
Marcus slammed his fist into the creatures skull as hard as he could

Lumina said:
Noir's vision was blurry, she could feel the blood dripping from the back of her head. She felt lightheaded and she couldn't really tell what was going on. She saw a figure and heard a voice, both of which were familiar.
Yuto...

She thought, not even sure if it was him. She really hoped it was. She could feel her body getting limper against the tree despite her attempts to keep herself awake and to sit up. She blinked again, trying to make her vision clearer, but it wasn't working. The darkness around her vision was growing larger, and she was getting closer to slipping into unconsciousness.
Dark Yuto wrapped a barrier around Noir before unleashing a large pillar of darkness on the monsters. They were plunged into absolute darkness, vanishing from existence. "PERISHHH!!!!" He yelled before his powers subsided. The shield ended as his attack ended. He ran over to Noir, noticing the blood. "Shit... What do I do...?" He asked as kneeled down. "Dammit... I have no choice!" He said before he started glowing with energy. He leaned in and kissed her passionately, healing her wounds and giving her new strength. Please don't leave me... He thought as tears rolled down his face and fell on hers.

(Is everyone's character having a child at some point? Next thing you know, Hayate is gonna be like....'Thana....I'm pregnant with your baby')

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus slammed his fist into the creatures skull as hard as he could
Roman and his clone ran right pass the creature. Cutting it right in half. "Fuck yeah!!"

WeirdPrincess said:
(Is everyone's character having a child at some point? Next thing you know, Hayate is gonna be like....'Thana....I'm pregnant with your baby')
((I need this to happen. For.... reasons.))

Thana laughed sinisterly as every minon within a six hundred foot radius turned to there skeletons then fell apart before she saw hayate and smiled happily "hayateeee!" She yelled as she launched down at him happily

@Roman

Kite blushed and hugged her tightly. "T-That's the best surprise ever... I'm the father right?" He asked, still shocked by the news.
Lexi laughed and then nodded. "Yes your the father, your the only one Ive slept with" she smiled

The creature fell dead a rotting gold skeleton on the earth as the earth soon starts to eat it and digest it.... this whole world feeding off of blood.

Dark Yuto wrapped a barrier around Noir before unleashing a large pillar of darkness on the monsters. They were plunged into absolute darkness, vanishing from existence. "PERISHHH!!!!" He yelled before his powers subsided. The shield ended as his attack ended. He ran over to Noir, noticing the blood. "Shit... What do I do...?" He asked as kneeled down. "Dammit... I have no choice!" He said before he started glowing with energy. He leaned in and kissed her passionately, healing her wounds and giving her new strength. Please don't leave me... He thought as tears rolled down his face and fell on hers.
Noir's wounds healed and she inhaled, sitting up, almost as if she hadn't been breathing a moment before. Her body slumped back against the tree before her eyes slowly fluttered open, and she saw Yuto in front of her.

She mouthed Yuto before tears welled up in her own eyes, streaking down to meet his that had fallen on her cheeks. She moved forward, wrapping her arms around his neck, silently sobbing into his shoulder.

Roman said:
"We're gonna tear this place a new one!" Roman said highfiving Marcus. "Just like old times!"

Hayate smiled and hugged Thana, "Babe! This is where you were going? Seems like I have did you all a favor." He said triumphantly
Marcus laughed "Hell yeah!" He said happily

Mayyflower said:
Lexi laughed and then nodded. "Yes your the father, your the only one Ive slept with" she smiled
Kite kissed her neck softly. "How far in?" He asked as he pulled away.

Roman said:
"We're gonna tear this place a new one!" Roman said highfiving Marcus. "Just like old times!"

Hayate smiled and hugged Thana, "Babe! This is where you were going? Seems like I have did you all a favor." He said triumphantly
Thana giggled as her wings flapped around happily "well I would have preferred that I killed them but if you say so. Isn't this place beautiful" she asked hayate as she looked around at the slaughter feast that was going on before she giggled happily "I love it here!!" She yelled as she let go of hayate and launched at another group of minions decapitating every one of them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back