• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

LunaCrosby said:
(Anyone open)
maybe...i have Emiko, Nanase, some of the Intoners, Himeragi Neo...their all female xD i need to make more male characters...oh. one male character - Kajima

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"ill be with you forever love" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
William nodded "Yeah" He said softly

Roman said:
Minako looked back at Kaz, who was staring at the ocean. She then turned back to Yoshino, "He isn't naturally a fairy, which he is fully aware of. I would normally just be support, as for buffs. You know speed and whatnot. Though I have a secondary reason: I am a stabilizer for his fairy side, keeping him from undergoing a transformation that would most likely kill him."
"Ah....now I understand why he needs you. It would be tragic to see him die." Yoshino murmured as she looked at Kaz."For such a little thing, you sure do a lot of things to help him. Of course, size doesn't matter but I'm just saying."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"it probably was except for the time she threatened to kill our baby while she was still inside of me" she said as she held onto yuki

[/QUOTE]
Ophelia: ''i heavily appologize for that moment...she was in a...shitty mood at the moment because of Oberon's actions tampering with her clothes...''

*Natsumi then gagged a bit as she drank the rest of the tea that Ophelia gave her earlier*

''dammit do not say that word please..!'' >.<;;

''jeez you have a weak stomach...''

''i remember that baby...i was there as well...im just...everywhere......even in your pri-''

''OK Kikuri...obviously your a creepy stalker...''

''.....i agree...''

WeirdPrincess said:
"Ah....now I understand why he needs you. It would be tragic to see him die." Yoshino murmured as she looked at Kaz."For such a little thing, you sure do a lot of things to help him. Of course, size doesn't matter but I'm just saying."
"Yes. It would be sad to see him go. He has taken care of me for all these years, and even treats me like a family member. Like siblings. I'm just happy I was chosen to help him."

shortyshot8 said:
William nodded "Yeah" He said softly
"baby...." she said to him

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
Ophelia: ''i heavily appologize for that moment...she was in a...shitty mood at the moment because of Oberon's actions tampering with her clothes...''
*Natsumi then gagged a bit as she drank the rest of the tea that Ophelia gave her earlier*

''dammit do not say that word please..!'' >.<;;

''jeez you have a weak stomach...''

''i remember that baby...i was there as well...im just...everywhere......even in your pri-''

''OK Kikuri...obviously your a creepy stalker...''

''.....i agree...''

[/QUOTE]
shira laughed a little "you have one diverse family yuki" she said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"baby...." she said to him

[/QUOTE]
William smiled "Yeah love?" He asked

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"baby...." she said to him

[/QUOTE]
''yes...we are all very different...its hard to believe to some people that we're sisters..''

''true...''

shortyshot8 said:
William smiled "Yeah love?" He asked
"d-do you really want... you know" she said softly to him

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yes...we are all very different...its hard to believe to some people that we're sisters..''
''true...''

[/QUOTE]
shira nodded "i agree with that because if it was the first time meeting any of you even yuki i would have said that you arent family at all" she said to them

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"d-do you really want... you know" she said softly to him

shira nodded "i agree with that because if it was the first time meeting any of you even yuki i would have said that you arent family at all" she said to them

[/QUOTE]
William tilted his head "What do you mean?" He asked

Roman said:
"Yes. It would be sad to see him go. He has taken care of me for all these years, and even treats me like a family member. Like siblings. I'm just happy I was chosen to help him."
Yoshino smiled,"Yeah....it's a good thing you're around. If he didn't treat you good, I would probably kick his ass." She said chuckling again before she rested her chin on her knees.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"you know what i mean..... d-do you really want.... m-me?" she asked refering to intercorse

[/QUOTE]
William blushed bright red "I mean I don't well I do but..." He rambled unable to wrap his head around it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"d-do you really want... you know" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
*Kikuri giggled ligtly*

''that...we get a lot...''

Lumina said:
Yuto didn't understand the glowing light, but she kissed him back anyways, her eyes closing. She was glad he was here... and she hoped deep deep down that he was here to stay. Dark Noir's laughing was gone... for now.
Yuto transferred most of his powers over to Noir through the kiss. He deepened the kiss, starting to lose himself in the moment.

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed bright red "I mean I don't well I do but..." He rambled unable to wrap his head around it
"will it ensure that i keep you" she asked him quietly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kikuri giggled ligtly*
''that...we get a lot...''

[/QUOTE]
shira giggled "i can tell" she said to her

((I'm really bored ;-;..... Can I just make Camilla appear out of the ocean? xD ...unless of course you guys don't want that, in which case I'll just disappear into the shadows i guess -v- ;) )

@Roman

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"will it ensure that i keep you" she asked him quietly

[/QUOTE]
William blushed more "Well yeah but...I don't want to force you to do that..." He said nervously

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino smiled,"Yeah....it's a good thing you're around. If he didn't treat you good, I would probably kick his ass." She said chuckling again before she rested her chin on her knees.
"No... Kaz would never treat anyone bad... It's like he has a heart of pure gold. He is just nice to anyone and anything, except for his opponents, especially if they mess with his friends." Minako said, chuckling a little.

Kaz walked over to the two and smiled, "Who has a heart of pure gold? Sounds cool..."

Nonalaka said:
((I'm really bored ;-;..... Can I just make Camilla appear out of the ocean? xD ...unless of course you guys don't want that, in which case I'll just disappear into the shadows i guess -v- ;) )
@Roman

@WeirdPrincess
(( I don't mind ))

Nonalaka said:
@Roman

@WeirdPrincess
( xD Lol that would be really funny if you did)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"will it ensure that i keep you" she asked him quietly

shira giggled "i can tell" she said to her

[/QUOTE]
''well...hmmm...how is your baby Mitsu?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i dont want to risk losing you again" she said defiantly to him

[/QUOTE]
William blushed more "Bu-But you've told me time and time again that you're not ready" He said softly

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...hmmm...how is your baby Mitsu?''

[/QUOTE]
"truthfully.... i dont know.. she left with her father a while ago and i haven't seen her since" she said softly

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed more "Bu-But you've told me time and time again that you're not ready" He said softly
"and every time ive said that you've gone off and and kissed another girl" she said queitly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back