• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
"No... Kaz would never treat anyone bad... It's like he has a heart of pure gold. He is just nice to anyone and anything, except for his opponents, especially if they mess with his friends." Minako said, chuckling a little.

Kaz walked over to the two and smiled, "Who has a heart of pure gold? Sounds cool..."

(( I don't mind ))
"That must be nice....having a heart of pure gold." Yoshino whispered before she looked at Kaz and smiled."You do apparently. Mister nice guy over here who can never be mean to anyone unless he's fighting someone." She said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"truthfully.... i dont know.. she left with her father a while ago and i haven't seen her since" she said softly

"and every time ive said that you've gone off and and kissed another girl" she said queitly

[/QUOTE]
William gulped and closed his eyes unsure of what to say

WeirdPrincess said:
"That must be nice....having a heart of pure gold." Yoshino whispered before she looked at Kaz and smiled."You do apparently. Mister nice guy over here who can never be mean to anyone unless he's fighting someone." She said.
"Uuuuh thanks." Kaz said smiling. "Why did you say that? I always thought my heart was red..."

Minako waved her hands as if saying, "No! Keep this between you and me! Don't speak of a word I just said!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"truthfully.... i dont know.. she left with her father a while ago and i haven't seen her since" she said softly

"and every time ive said that you've gone off and and kissed another girl" she said queitly

[/QUOTE]
''well...as Yuki said, im a creepy stalker......your Mitsu is with William, her boyfriend...i believe they were also in bed together..''

((Alrighty imma do it uvu; A wild Camilla appears))

Suddenly a blue blob can be seen on the waters surface, only a top of a head and a pair of eyes can be seen first with the occasional bubble, the eyes suddenly light up with recognition as they identify the figures, suddenly jumping up "FRIENDS!" The blob turns out to be Camilla as she jumps out of the water and runs a lightning speed towards the two honing in for a tackle hug.

@Roman @WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
William gulped and closed his eyes unsure of what to say
"if i have to then i will' she said as she blushed and stared at him

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...as Yuki said, im a creepy stalker......your Mitsu is with William, her boyfriend...i believe they were also in bed together..''

[/QUOTE]
"yup thats stalker" she said before sighing "what are they doing there" she asked her

Roman said:
"Uuuuh thanks." Kaz said smiling. "Why did you say that? I always thought my heart was red..."

Minako waved her hands as if saying, "No! Keep this between you and me! Don't speak of a word I just said!"
Yoshino laughed,"No reason, it was just a joke. Sorry for the missunderstanding." She said with a sheepish smile."All hearts are red from what I know.....unless who know....you smoke or you're dead or something. Hey, wanna get some ice cream?" She asked, trying to change the subject.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"if i have to then i will' she said as she blushed and stared at him

"yup thats stalker" she said before sighing "what are they doing there" she asked her

[/QUOTE]
William blushed more "Fine" He said nervously

Nonalaka said:
Suddenly a blue blob can be seen on the waters surface, only a top of a head and a pair of eyes can be seen first with the occasional bubble, the eyes suddenly light up with recognition as they identify the figures, suddenly jumping up "FRIENDS!" The blob turns out to be Camilla as she jumps out of the water and runs a lightning speed towards the two honing in for a tackle hug.

@Roman @WeirdPrincess
Kaz turned back to the ocean, "Frie- Camilla!! Why are you running so fast?!" He asked a little panicked by the speed.

@WeirdPrincess

Nonalaka said:
"Ah, well I guess I just came here to pass some time? Anyone I normally hang around with seem to be missing" she said with a quiet sigh. "What about yourself?"
Akito nodded. "Enjoying the fresh air" he says smiling. "No, I can't find the people I normally hang out with" he says with a shrug

Nonalaka said:

@Roman @WeirdPrincess
Yoshino blinked,"Camilla?! Stop running so fast! You might hurt yourself." She exclaimed as she jumped up to her feet.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"if i have to then i will' she said as she blushed and stared at him

[/QUOTE]
''i dunno...you wish for me to bring Mitsu and William here? i can do that...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]mitsu blushed badly as she slowly slid up to him then sat up and unbuttoned her pajama shirt then kissed him deeply

[/QUOTE]
William blushed and kissed her back softly

[/QUOTE]
''i dunno...you wish for me to bring Mitsu and William here? i can do that...''

She came to a sudden stop "Right, right, Yes, I should be careful!" She said to herself still rocking on her heels excitedly before hugging both of them tightly, she was already instantly dry from being in the water "I haven't seen you in a while though! And I didn't know you two were friends too that makes me even happier!" She chimed, still speaking a little fast from being happy.

@Roman

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i dunno...you wish for me to bring Mitsu and William here? i can do that...''

[/QUOTE]
"i-i dont know" she said hesitantly to her

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed and kissed her back softly
mitsu deepened the kiss more as she brought one hand to his cheek blushing badly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i-i dont know" she said hesitantly to her

mitsu deepened the kiss more as she brought one hand to his cheek blushing badly

[/QUOTE]
William continued blushing knowing he was running out of air

Mayyflower said:
Akito nodded. "Enjoying the fresh air" he says smiling. "No, I can't find the people I normally hang out with" he says with a shrug
"Ah, right" she chuckled lightly "I guess I could hang out with you?" She said with a shrug "Unless I'm too big of a big dork to be seen with." she laughed a bit

Nonalaka said:
She came to a sudden stop "Right, right, Yes, I should be careful!" She said to herself still rocking on her heels excitedly before hugging both of them tightly, she was already instantly dry from being in the water "I haven't seen you in a while though! And I didn't know you two were friends too that makes me even happier!" She chimed, still speaking a little fast from being happy.
@Roman

@WeirdPrincess
Yoshino smiled as she hugged her back,"We just met today to be honest. Though I have missed your quirkyness and curiousity." She said with a laugh.

Nonalaka said:
@Roman

@WeirdPrincess
Kaz chuckled, "Yeah we were busy." He said rubbing head. When Camilla mentioned Yoshino and Kaz were friends he smiled brightly, "That's cool you two know one another! We just met today." He said looking over at Yoshino, "I believe you said something about ice cream."

@WeirdPrincess

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"i-i dont know" she said hesitantly to her

[/QUOTE]
''well...its Mitsu's choice...besides we should give her some freedom now...i mean she's not really a child anymore right?''

*She said a bit nervously to Shira*

shortyshot8 said:
William continued blushing knowing he was running out of air
mitsau broke the kiss breathing heavily as she looked at him

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...its Mitsu's choice...besides we should give her some freedom now...i mean she's not really a child anymore right?''
*She said a bit nervously to Shira*

[/QUOTE]
"shes only lived for about two months though" she said to yuki

Users who are viewing this thread

Back