• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]mitus blushed as her tail came out and slowly wrapped around his leg

damn

[/QUOTE]
William blushed more as they kissed not minding her tail one bit

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"where" she asked agravatedly

[/QUOTE]
''im not sure about their location...but i assume in William's dorm...''

(IDK ABOUT WHERE THEIR AT
xD )

@shortyshot8

Nonalaka said:
She took a pair of glasses out of her pocket and put them on "What about now?" She asked before chuckling and pulling them off "Nah, I wear contacts" she leaned back on the bench a bit as she hummed in thought before shrugging, "we could just go get coffee? I dunno my brain isn't at its best today I guess" she said chuckling again.
Akito nodded. "Yea sure, I could go for some coffee" he said getting up and offering a hand.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino nodded,"I did say something like that. It's getting kind of hot and I want to cool down with some ice cream. Would you like some Camilla?"
@Nonalaka
"I'm up for that! It true... It is getting hot..." Kaz said, nodding in agreement.

shortyshot8 said:
William blushed more as they kissed not minding her tail one bit
mitsu deepened the kiss again blushing more

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''im not sure about their location...but i assume in William's dorm...''
(IDK ABOUT WHERE THEIR AT
xD )

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
(there in a hotel because williams dorm was destroyed )

"get them here now" shira said to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]mitsu deepened the kiss again blushing more

[/QUOTE]
William continued blushing as they kissed as he was being filled with lust

(( @Nonalaka you can just tag me, Kaz will stay quiet because I am making a CS for a RP ))

Mayyflower said:
Akito nodded. "Yea sure, I could go for some coffee" he said getting up and offering a hand.
"Alrighty then" she replied before looking at his hand, pursing her lips for a brief moment then shrugging, taking his hand.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]mitus kissed him more not wanting to stop now

[/QUOTE]
William kissed her more never wanting to leave her ever

Nonalaka said:
"Alrighty then" she replied before looking at his hand, pursing her lips for a brief moment then shrugging, taking his hand.
Akito smirked. "I'm not gonna bite jeez" he says as he pulls her up off the bench and letting go of his hand.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Of course! I'd be more than happy to have you come along." Yoshino said happily. @Roman
Camilla clapped her hands happily "Yay!, Icecream!" She replied as she skipped over to yoshino, she suddenly paused "Oh, right, of course!" She bowed slightly "thank you for inviting me" she said politely.

((Fun fact: Camilla is in fact engaged to a man whom she has never met through an arranged marriage set up by her parents xD ))

Nonalaka said:
Camilla clapped her hands happily "Yay!, Icecream!" She replied as she skipped over to yoshino, she suddenly paused "Oh, right, of course!" She bowed slightly "thank you for inviting me" she said politely.
((Fun fact: Camilla is in fact engaged to a man whom she has never met through an arranged marriage set up by her parents xD ))
(Whaaaat?! Well then xD )

Yoshino laughed and patted her head,"You don't need to bow. We're friends silly and you're very welcome."

Mayyflower said:
Akito smirked. "I'm not gonna bite jeez" he says as he pulls her up off the bench and letting go of his hand.
She chuckled "I know, I know, I had an odd incident yesterday though" she said with a shrug "I guess people don't get personal bubbles or maybe just the person in question" she said crinkling up her nose and pitting her hands in her pockets.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]mitsu deepened the kiss again blushing more

(there in a hotel because williams dorm was destroyed )

"get them here now" shira said to her

[/QUOTE]
''sure thing......hey Ciara, wanna bag someone?''

''well...i dunno what you want but...ok i guess''

''hehe..alright''

*Kikuri then got her metal scissors out as she stabbed a blade into the ground and start to cut away making a hole in the ground and a hole in the wall in Mistu and William's hotel room appeared as Kikuri jumped in with Ciara as Kikuri smiled maniacally and insanely making snipping noises with her scissors as she looked at Mitsu and William*

''hello there...''

''come with us...your mother wants to see you Mitsu...and you too William''

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''hehe..alright''

*Kikuri then got her metal scissors out as she stabbed a blade into the ground and start to cut away making a hole in the ground and a hole in the wall in Mistu and William's hotel room appeared as Kikuri jumped in with Ciara as Kikuri smiled maniacally and insanely making snipping noises with her scissors as she looked at Mitsu and William*

''hello there...''

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
William looked shocked as he pulled out of the kiss "What the hell?" He said to himself

WeirdPrincess said:
(Whaaaat?! Well then xD )
Yoshino laughed and patted her head,"You don't need to bow. We're friends silly and you're very welcome."
((Family customs and such...Well she's not aware yet xD ))

"O-Oh, right" she said bashfully before laughing lightly "I'll know for next time"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''hehe..alright''

''hello there...''

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Mitsu broke the kiss and sat up then blushed badly as she rolled off of william and covered her self wit the sheets even though she didn't really have any clothes off "wh-who are you?!?" She asked before fallingoff the bed

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu broke the kiss and sat up then blushed badly as she rolled off of william and covered her self wit the sheets even though she didn't really have any clothes off
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
shortyshot8 said:
William looked shocked as he pulled out of the kiss "What the hell?" He said to himself
''AH-HA! I KNEW IT! you two did bed..''

''Kikuri...cut the shit..''

*She then looked at Mitsu and William*

''you two, go get dressed...im not gonna have you go naked in public..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''AH-HA! I KNEW YOU IT! you two did bed..''

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "I'm still dressed" He said standing up and stretching "And all we did was kiss"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''AH-HA! I KNEW YOU IT! you two did bed..''

[/QUOTE]
"I-I'm not naked!" Mitsu yelled I embarasment as she stood up to show she only had her shirt off and her bra was on before she quickly snapped her fingers and we clothes changed to her usula ones before she looked down embarased

@shortyshot8

Nonalaka said:
She chuckled "I know, I know, I had an odd incident yesterday though" she said with a shrug "I guess people don't get personal bubbles or maybe just the person in question" she said crinkling up her nose and pitting her hands in her pockets.
Akito nodded. "I see" he says quietly as they walk towards the cafe. "We are going to the cafe right" he asks

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I-I'm not naked!" Mitsu yelled I embarasment as she stood up to show she only had her shirt off and her bra was on before she quickly snapped her fingers and we clothes changed to her usula ones before she looked down embarased
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I'm still dressed" He said standing up and stretching "And all we did was kiss"
''oh...dammit...my assumption was wrong...''

''ok well...*sigh* come with us...Shira wishes to see you both...right now''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''oh...dammit...my assumption was wrong...''
''ok well...*sigh* come with us...Shira wishes to see you both...right now''

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "God....Should be interesting" He mumbled as he walked over "I'm ready"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back