• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
William shook his head "Actually Shira left my bro because she made a wild guess on a bad dream he had...The idiot" He mumbled
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"W-we where.." Mitsu said as she looked down embarased and ashamed by it "we where. G-gonna bond" she said nervously to them

[/QUOTE]
''dont make me hit you William...your brother talked bad of me and Shira hit him. i would want to repay that..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''dont make me hit you William...your brother talked bad of me and Shira hit him. i would want to repay that..''

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "I have no grudge against you Yuki" He said softly as he leaned back "I just really don't like the way either of you think of bro....It's ridiculous that you think he's never going to change"

Mayyflower said:
Akito nodded. "Okay good" he says smiling, when they get to the cafe they sit down at a window seat and orders.
Ilaani took her seat and brought her hands up to her face and rested her chin on her hands lightly. "My roommate drags me here all the time even though she cant stand coffee" she chuckled lightly "She only goes for the cake"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''dont make me hit you William...your brother talked bad of me and Shira hit him. i would want to repay that..''

[/QUOTE]
shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I have no grudge against you Yuki" He said softly as he leaned back "I just really don't like the way either of you think of bro....It's ridiculous that you think he's never going to change"
"Why do you think I mved on from him. Now back to what we where talking about. Mitsu. We've talked abou this" she said to mitsu

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Why do you think I mved on from him. Now back to what we where talking about. Mitsu. We've talked abou this" she said to mitsu

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "To be honest I have no clue what runs through your damn brain Shira" He said in a harsh tone

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "To be honest I have no clue what runs through your damn brain Shira" He said in a harsh tone
"Stop miss treating me william I want to hear it from mitsu" she said before she looked at mitsu "I-i know mama. B-but it was the only way I could ensure I get to keep william" she said quietly to shira and yuki

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Why do you think I mved on from him. Now back to what we where talking about. Mitsu. We've talked abou this" she said to mitsu

[/QUOTE]
shortyshot8 said:
''William please...dont be so harsh...i wont let you to talk badly about my wife and walk away with it''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''William please...dont be so harsh...i wont let you to talk badly about my wife and walk away with it''

[/QUOTE]
William crossed his arms "Your eyes are different Yuki....Different from the way you look at him..." He said looking down "Why? Why is it....." He said to himself

Nonalaka said:
((Family customs and such...Well she's not aware yet xD ))
"O-Oh, right" she said bashfully before laughing lightly "I'll know for next time"
Yoshino smiled as she grabbed her hand and they all began to walk towards an ice cream stand not far away."So how have you been lately? I heard you met a ton more friends."

Kagura walked around, lightly stroking the cat she found as she avoided eye contact with anyone "well I don't know if cats are allowed in dorms... I mean I could make you human" she said quietly, the cat meowing happily at that "hmm.. I guess I will" she said and began making her way to her dorm.

@ANYONE

shortyshot8 said:
William crossed his arms "Your eyes are different Yuki....Different from the way you look at him..." He said looking down "Why? Why is it....." He said to himself
''its because i hate him for hurting Shira. Even tho when i was still in my male form i was only serving Shira tea yet Al hurt her. that is why i hate him''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''its because i hate him for hurting Shira. Even tho when i was still in my male form i was only serving Shira tea yet Al hurt her. that is why i hate him''

[/QUOTE]
William frowned "Then why? Why do you not hate me huh!?" He yelled as he stood up his chair shattering "If you hate him for hurting her then me being his brother should make you hate me too!"

shortyshot8 said:
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''its because i hate him for hurting Shira. Even tho when i was still in my male form i was only serving Shira tea yet Al hurt her. that is why i hate him''

[/QUOTE]
"Both of you stop" mitsu said defiantly "william please stop disrespecting my parents *turns to yuki and shira* please leave my boy boyfreind alone he had nothing to do with it" mitsu said to all of them

shortyshot8 said:
William frowned "Then why? Why do you not hate me huh!?" He yelled as he stood up his chair shattering "If you hate him for hurting her then me being his brother should make you hate me too!"
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Both of you stop" mitsu said defiantly "william please stop disrespecting my parents *turns to yuki and shira* please leave my boy boyfreind alone he had nothing to do with it" mitsu said to all of them

[/QUOTE]
''Your his brother. YOUR NOT AL....even tho you both do share the same blood...i have no grudge against you...but please dont talk badly of my wife.......agh, sorry Mitsu..''

*She said as her smile came back*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''Your his brother. YOUR NOT AL....even tho you both do share the same blood...i have no grudge against you...but please dont talk badly of my wife.......agh, sorry Mitsu..''
*She said as her smile came back*

[/QUOTE]
William looked down as tears fell from his face "Bu-But he's going to.......Dammit!" He yelled in anger

shortyshot8 said:
William looked down as tears fell from his face "Bu-But he's going to.......Dammit!" He yelled in anger
Mitsu walked over to william and cupped his cheeks "william stop please" she said to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu walked over to william and cupped his cheeks "william stop please" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
William looked at her with tears in his eyes "Ye-Yeah....Sorry..." He said sadly

shortyshot8 said:
William looked at her with tears in his eyes "Ye-Yeah....Sorry..." He said sadly
Mitsu slowly wraps her arms around william then looked at yuki and shira "mama. Mom. I sorry I know we talks about this but I will do what I need to keep him" she said softly

@Himeragi Seiker

Daniel reaver]Mitsu slowly wraps her arms around william then looked at yuki and shira "mama. Mom. I sorry I know we talks about this but I will do what I need to keep him" she said softly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
William looked down and thought "Why? Why does it hurt so much? I knew it was going to happen but...I can't stand it!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu slowly wraps her arms around william then looked at yuki and shira "mama. Mom. I sorry I know we talks about this but I will do what I need to keep him" she said softly
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hmmm...well i understand that reason...but if he misbehaves, as in not staying loyal, Kikuri will be able to watch William and inform me...trust me. She's one hell of a stalker''
''hehehehehe...''

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Mitsu nodded "ok" she said before turning to william and looking at him

@shortyshot8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back