• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅As the bombs were in the air and he was being rushed from both sides, he leaped into the air, kicking the bombs back towards it's origination. He spun around, extending both arms to grasp the spears' handles. He spun around, forcing the clones to the ground. He impaled one of the clones through the chest, then directed his gaze to Roman, a smile on his face. He spoke♅...
“ Finally, some teamwork. ”

[/QUOTE]
"Oh shit!" Korin yells as the bombs explode in his face sending him flying towards a building, Korin in pain had before the fight activated a projectile shield robot just for that situation.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅As the bombs were in the air and he was being rushed from both sides, he leaped into the air, kicking the bombs back towards it's origination. He spun around, extending both arms to grasp the spears' handles. He spun around, forcing the clones to the ground. He impaled one of the clones through the chest, then directed his gaze to Roman flying towards him, a smile on his face. He spoke as he extended his arm, allowing Roman's attack to make impact. An explosion occurred♅...
“ Finally, some teamwork. ”

[/QUOTE]
Tyler kept spamming clones as they kept slashing at you from the side. "We can do this!" They all said.

...♅When the dust cleared, it was apparent Roman had struck a large oil pipe through the ground. A voice rang out from a short distance away, revealing Akira unharmed♅...

“ Not bad. Now it's my turn to attack. ”

...♅Akira raised his left arm, a white light occurring. Suddenly, Roman and Tyler, along with his clones, were sent crashing into Korin. He spoke as he did so♅...

“ Almighty Push.. ”

tumblr_n1dthospnl1swxxpho1_500.gif

Roman lie on the ground, "I know what would take him out...." he said weakly, "I think it would..."

Lumina said:
Elyse sat on the bed, looking at the fancy sheets, and just how nice everything looked here. She frowned, staring at her own skin. It looked ugly and disgusting compared to the environment around them. She didn't deserve to be here. But still, here she was. She looked to the door that Kili went through, then back at her feet. She was getting more unsure by the minute. What if she ended up turning the bed to metal in her sleep? What if she turned Kili to metal? She balled her fists in her lap, not sure what to do anymore.
Elyse then heard a knock on the door. "Ellie? I'm coming out now..."

The door creaked open, and Kili stepped out...but he looked...different.

"Uh...how do I look?"

LunaCrosby said:
Toru shook her head "its the way my body is gaining all the new magical ability's I encounter with others" she shrugged.
Dex shrugged. "Maybe there is a way to stop the process... I got a book of ancient spells." He said.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅When the dust cleared, it was apparent Roman had struck a large oil pipe through the ground. A voice rang out from a short distance away, revealing Akira unharmed♅...
“ Not bad. Now it's my turn to attack. ”

...♅Akira raised his left arm, a white light occurring. Suddenly, Roman and Tyler, along with his clones, were sent crashing into Korin. He spoke as he did so♅...

“ Almighty Push.. ”

tumblr_n1dthospnl1swxxpho1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
The Tylers squealed as they were sent flying. The real Tyler appeared on top of a building. "Geez, why do you have to be so mean to my clones huh?" He asked.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
The Tylers squealed as they were sent flying. The real Tyler appeared on top of a building. "Geez, why do you have to be so mean to my clones huh?" He asked.
Korins shield blocked Roman and sent him dropping on the ground,"sorry Roman"Korin fires round after round at Akira hitting his legs and arms making him fall,"alright guys let's take him down once and for all,Korin throughs a razor robot at his eyes trying to blind him.

Tyler appeared behind Akira. He struck his hand in Akira's chest. "Next time, try to be nice to my clones would you?" He said, ripping his hand out of Akira's chest.

Lumina said:
"I've heard there's some fighting tournament going on... wanna check it out?"

She grinned over at him, gunning the engine as they sped out of the parking lot.
Ansom shook his head. "Nah. If I go, I will be tempted to join. I rather not fight right now." He rested his chin on his hand. "Let's just go back to my place....or yours. Either one works."

LunaCrosby said:
"Stopping it would kinda be a decrease in my magic, I think I might be alright" she shrugged
Dex smiled and nodded. "Ok, I understand." He said, leaning back in his chair. "Looks like the battle is almost over." He said.

Shira sighed as she walked out of the house mitsu in her hands as she walked "back to school" she said as she thought of the school then suddenly dissapered from aion and reapered in front of the school with a happy yet pained smile "why do I want to come back" she said as she thought of ansom again and slowly walked through the gates mitsu asleep in her arms as she walked

@Himeragi Seiker

@anyone

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel reaver]Shira sighed as she walked out of the house mitsu in her hands as she walked "back to school" she said as she thought of the school then suddenly dissapered from aion and reapered in front of the school with a happy yet pained smile "why do I want to come back" she said as she thought of ansom again and slowly walked through the gates mitsu asleep in her arms as she walked [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

@anyone
(So tempted to get Al over there xD )

When Dex didn't immediately get a answer, he put on some headphones and started listening to music.

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](You can if you want xD but he'd better not try any thing)
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al stood up and stretched "Im gonna go for a walk" He said as he walked outside and saw Shira he slowly walked over "Yo!" He called out

Shira had been smiling down at mitsu till she heard Als voice and looked up "h-hi" she said nervously as she slightly turned away to hide mitsu from him which was hard considering she was awake and making small quiet sounds

@shortyshot8

PrarieMan said:
Korins shield blocked Roman and sent him dropping on the ground,"sorry Roman"Korin fires round after round at Akira hitting his legs and arms making him fall,"alright guys let's take him down once and for all,Korin throughs a razor robot at his eyes trying to blind him.
TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler appeared behind Akira. He struck his hand in Akira's chest. "Next time, try to be nice to my clones would you?" He said, ripping his hand out of Akira's chest.
...♅The rounds disintegrated as they neared him. He crushed the robot as it came close. He spun around and gripped Tyler's arm, twisting it until he heard a satisfactory 'break'. He then spun around and threw Tyler along the ground, at the same time, he raised his arm, the same white light appearing. Tyler was then pushed along the ground faster. He spoke♅...

“ Start working as a team. If four of you couldn't do anything, what makes you think two of you can? ”

tumblr_nb3oy8O1qQ1qbq5g5o1_r1_500_zps3vou8si4.gif

Ansom looked over at Lumina. "Actually, I need a break. Just head over to my dorm or something and I will meet ya later." He waved and disappeared, reappearing in the school courtyard. He let out a sigh and sat on a bench.

@Lumina

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira had been smiling down at mitsu till she heard Als voice and looked up "h-hi" she said nervously as she slightly turned away to hide mitsu from him which was hard considering she was awake and making small quiet baby sounds
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "You never change do you?" He said with a frown

Users who are viewing this thread

Back