• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅The rounds disintegrated as the neared him. He crushed the robot as it came close. He spun around and gripped Tyler's arm, twisting it until he heard a satisfactory 'break'. He then spun around and threw Tyler along the ground, at the same time, he raised his arm, the same white light appearing. Tyler was then pushed along the ground faster. He spoke♅...
“ Start working as a team. If four of you couldn't do anything, what makes you think two of you can? ”

tumblr_nb3oy8O1qQ1qbq5g5o1_r1_500_zps3vou8si4.gif

[/QUOTE]
Tyler stood back up. He snapped his arm back in place. "We know, but were not just going to stand around while you beat us to death." He said as he rose into the air.

Shira frowned more "so what If Ive changed it's not like you still like me. I see that ring" she said as she completely turned around and looked down at mitsu who was smiling and calling out cutely while looking up at her mother and holding one of her fingers

@shortyshot8

@shortyshot8

AsongOfIceandFire said:
Ansom looked over at Lumina. "Actually, I need a break. Just head over to my dorm or something and I will meet ya later." He waved and disappeared, reappearing in the school courtyard. He let out a sigh and sat on a bench.
@Lumina
((It's Violetta... gawd it's like you don't even know me! xD ))

LunaCrosby said:
Toru didn't know how to answer that, she wasnt sure if she did or didn't so she pretended not to hear him.
Dex laid back in his seat. "I guess it doesn't mean that much if I said I loved you?" He said, his eyes closed as if he was disappointed.

Lumina said:
((It's Violetta... gawd it's like you don't even know me! xD ))
(I did that on purpose xD . It was from when you called Violetta Elyse, so I decided to call you by the wrong name as well.)

AsongOfIceandFire said:
(I did that on purpose xD . It was from when you called Violetta Elyse, so I decided to call you by the wrong name as well.)
(k)

Ansom looked up and noticed Shira. He sighed and looked at who she was talking to....Al. "Ew." He said as he pulled out a pencil and began to twirl it in the air using telekinesis.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira frowned more "so what If I change around you it's not like you still like me. I see that ring" she said as she completely turned around and looked down at mitsu who was smiling and calling out cutely while looking up at her mother and holding one of her fingers
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "And that upsets you why?" Al's eyes widened as he could sense another power in Shira's arms "Talk about unexpected"

Shira smiled warmly at mitsu ignoring Al as she stared into mitsus different eyes while she stared back squealing as loud as her lungs would let her which wasn't very loud as she griped one of shiras fingers

@shortyshot8

@AsongOfIceandFire

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler stood back up. He snapped his arm back in place. "We know, but were not just going to stand around while you beat us to death." He said as he rose into the air.
...♅Akira sighed and crossed his arms. He spoke♅...

“ If you go in alone, you'll just be beaten quicker. ”

Uchiha_Madara_zpsvhhhcu0m.png

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled warmly at mitsu ignoring Al as she stared into mitsus different eyes while she stared back squealing as loud as her lungs would let her which wasn't very loud as she griped one of shiras fingers
@shortyshot8

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom noticed the young child in Shira's arms. He frowned and tilted his head. "A baby?" He shook his head. "I thought I was unpredictable."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and crossed his arms. He spoke♅...
“ If you go in alone, you'll just be beaten quicker. ”

Uchiha_Madara_zpsvhhhcu0m.png

[/QUOTE]
Tyler crossed his own arms. "Sometimes you will be alone... You have to ready to face any challenge. Even if nobody is willing to fight by your side." He said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira smiled warmly at mitsu ignoring Al as she stared into mitsus different eyes while she stared back squealing as loud as her lungs would let her which wasn't very loud as she griped one of shiras fingers
@shortyshot8

@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "And I enjoyed having eardrums too" He said jokingly

xoloveox said:
Chris quietly walked into the library and sat down. @TheRebelliousDragon
Ryu smiled. Well well... Who do we have here? He said to himself. He got up and sat down next to Chris. "Hey! What's your name?" He asked.

Shira giggled softly as she turned back around fully showing mitsu as she looked over at al with her one gold one blue eye then brought shiras finger to her mouth and tryed to chew on it not noticing ansom

@AsongOfIceandFire

@shortyshot8

Roman said:
Han nodded, "Sorta, I'm with a 'friend' at the moment. I should be free later though. Why what's up?"
Roman laughed a bit, "Korin, I would tell death what to do, it isn't the best idea."

(( That was Roman, Han is with you. ))
(so

Roman said:
Han nodded, "Sorta, I'm with a 'friend' at the moment. I should be free later though. Why what's up?"
Roman laughed a bit, "Korin, I would tell death what to do, it isn't the best idea."

(( That was Roman, Han is with you. ))
(I know that's hans that Blair is hugging)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler crossed his own arms. "Sometimes you will be alone... You have to ready to face any challenge. Even if nobody is willing to fight by your side." He said.

...♅Akira sighed, soon replying as he looked at Tyler♅...

“ That's naive. If you're up against someone stronger than you, you either run or you fight with others. Fighting alone will just get you killed. ”

xoloveox said:
Chris quietly walked into the library and sat down. @TheRebelliousDragon
Ryu got up and sat down next to you. "Hey there... What's your name?" He asked seductively.

Roman stood up, "I-I *cough*..." he wiped blood from his mouth, his mask was tore, "I have something for you..." Roman held a hand up to his eye, "See you *cough* in hell..." Roman sent Akira to a empty blank area with no way to escape.

Kakashi-image-kakashi-36320016-820-460.jpg

RPLoverRP said:
(so
(I know that's hans that Blair is hugging)
(( Oooh ))

Han hugged Blair, "I heard Roman was fighting someone in a tournament. Wanna go watch?" He asked her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back