• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled softly as she turned back around fully showing mitsu as she looked over at al with her one gold one blue eye then brought shiras finger to her mouth and tryed to chew on it
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Al couldn't help but laugh a little "And those eyes look just like" Al's eyes widened again "Yet another shock"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled softly as she turned back around fully showing mitsu as she looked over at al with her one gold one blue eye then brought shiras finger to her mouth and tryed to chew on it not noticing ansom
@AsongOfIceandFire

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Ansom appeared in front of Shira, examining the baby. He said nothing to the Succubus. He looked over the child, even poking it on the cheek. "Name?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅Akira sighed, soon replying as he looked at Tyler♅...

“ That's naive. If you're up against someone stronger than you, you either run or you fight with others. Fighting alone will just get you killed. ”

[/QUOTE]
Tyler smiled. "Then maybe I am just naive... But I believe in the power of the heart. My brother Dex never helped me when I was a lab rat for Yang and Yin. What he did, was believe in me. That's all the help I need!" He said, summoning a glowing sword. "Final Burst: Moon Blade!" He said, slamming the blade into the ground, nearly destroying the entire arena.

Shira frowned and slightly pulled mitsu away from ansom "mitsu" she said coldly to him as she looked away while mitsu smiled and squealed at ansom recognizing her father

@AsongOfIceandFire

...♅Akira sighed as nothing happened. He spoke♅...

“ That won't work. Ocular powers don't affect me. ”

Madara_Uchiha_Edo_zps6a748gf4.png

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira frowned and slightly pulled mitsu away from ansom "mitsu" she said coldly to him as she looked away while mitsu smiled and squealed at ansom recognizing her father
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom nodded, not noticing Shira's malevolent demeanor. "Mitsu, huh?" He shrugged. "That's an......interesting name." He nodded and began to walk away. "It was nice seeing you, Shira." He waved.

"Not that you'd care about your daughter" she said quietly as she looked down at mitsu with a pained frown on her face while mitsu stared at ansom yelling out at him as loud as she could manage

@AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Not that you'd care about your daughter" she said quietly as she looked down at mitsu with a pained frown on her face while mitsu stared at ansom yelling out at him as loud as she could manage
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Al sighed "Man that guy really annoys me" He said with a frown

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Not that you'd care about your daughter" she said quietly as she looked down at mitsu with a pained frown on her face while mitsu stared at ansom yelling out at him as loud as she could manage
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Ansom turned around. "Of course I care, darling." He shrugged. "I just figured that you hated me, so I am not going to try to get involved."

LunaCrosby said:
"You... love me?" She asked quietly, no ones ever told her that so she had no clue how to respond.
Dex pondered what he just said. Then he went bright red. "U-Uh... You weren't supposed to know that!" He said, looking away.

"You really think I'd hate you when your the one I truly love. And even though you don't want to get involved that doesn't mean you have to act like she's nothing to you" she said to ansom as she held mitsu close

@AsongOfIceandFire

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "What does hurt you? We aren't sanctums. We don't stand a chance against you..." Roman wiped more blood off of his face. "Tyler. Korin. Come over here."
@TheRebelliousDragon @PrarieMan
Tyler fluttered down. "Yeah boss?" He asked.

...♅Akira sighed and sat down, waiting for his opponents to devise a plan♅...

((( I'll be off for around 45 minutes, so don't attack Akira. Use the time to, I dunno, think of a plan or something xD )))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You really think I'd hate you when your the one I truly love. And even though you don't want to get involved that doesn't mean you have to act like she's nothing to you" she said to ansom as she held mitsu close
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
"I asked what her name was, didn't I?" Ansom said. "I never said that she was nothing to me, but she is more of your new partner's than she is mine." He pointed out. "After all, I bet Yuki picked out the name."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You really think I'd hate you when your the one I truly love. And even though you don't want to get involved that doesn't mean you have to act like she's nothing to you" she said to ansom as she held mitsu close
@AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Al frowned at Shira "You are all idiots" He said as he began to walk away

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Ryu got up and sat down next to you. "Hey there... What's your name?" He asked seductively.
SHe raised an eyebrow, glaring at the kid. "Excuse me?"

LunaCrosby said:
"Well I do now" she said while blushing.
Dex sighed, still bright red. "Umm... Yeah... I guess you do..." He laughed softly. "D-Do you like me back?" He asked.

"You can just shut up Al you know nothing" she said before turning back to ansom "yes she did pick out the name plus she gave me more affection than you ever did" she said to ansom as mitsu squealed at ansom again wanting her father

@shortyshot8 @AsongOfIceandFire

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You can just shut up Al you know nothing" she said before turning back to ansom "yes she did pick out the name plus she gave me more affection than you ever did" she said to ansom as mitsu squealed at ansom again wanting her father
@shortyshot8 @AsongOfIceandFire

[/QUOTE]
Al turned around "I know nothing? I'm sorry but at least I don't sleep with everything under the sun!? He said angrily

LunaCrosby said:
"Y-yeah I do" she said the looked down embarrassed.
Dex turned to you, wide-eyed. "R-Really!?" He said then realized he was looking uncool. "Um I mean of course you do." He said, still blushing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back